Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 09-22-2020, 04:26 PM   #1
imoen100

Default Forced scat

I have always been turned on by the idea of scat, like really turned on. But every time i try to do anything related to it. I chicken out.

I'm also really turned on by being forced to do things that are utterly revolting.
So i'm here to ask you devious people, i'm looking for ideas that will outright force me to eat my own. Like i'm looking for a situation that after i start and set everything up there's no way out but to eat everything.

Please do your worst!
imoen100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2020, 05:47 AM   #2
pilik

Following this, would love to find some ideas too! So far I've only really thought of the below to varying levels of success but more than happy to try others:

1. Hands cuffed behind back with key on plate. Proceed to shit onto the plate, position yourself in such a way that you can only use your mouth to retrieve the key to pass to your hand. Always seem to find a way around this or it's just not that difficult. Can obviously avoid eating too here.

2. This one requires another remote player so obviously is pretty hard to find someone willing - or I've not really found many! Chain yourself to a nearby object and secure that chain with a combination lock, pass that code to the other person without looking (obviously look to have a fallback route out like a timed lock). Over to them to instruct you on what to do with that fresh shit before letting you go - I'm sure this could include some eating.

Kit: Chastity device, handcuffs, combination locks, chain, open mouth gag, nose/mouth mask with tube.
pilik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2020, 08:21 AM   #3
SILVERHAIREDBEE

Place shit into a small strong plastic bag
and bury padlock key inside.
Firmly tie the bag closed so that it forms a ball of shit and attach a length of wire or chain to it.

Hook this securely over a closed door you can lock preferably so that it hangs at mouth height when standing.

Secure your hands to your lower body.

You will now have to open the bag with your mouth to get to the key.

Toys:
We-Vibe Remote Cock Ring

Likes: Light pain, Bondage, CBT, Humiliation, Edging, Orgasm Control, Cum Eating, submission, sharing photos.

Limits: scat, marking, face, extreme pain, bodywriting, public, cum eating from a glass, family, messy, blood, social suicide, outdoor, permanent, illegal, heavy anal.
SILVERHAIREDBEE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2020, 09:02 AM   #4
pilik

Quote:
Originally Posted by SILVERHAIREDBEE View Post
Place shit into a small strong plastic bag
and bury padlock key inside.
Firmly tie the bag closed so that it forms a ball of shit and attach a length of wire or chain to it.

Hook this securely over a closed door you can lock preferably so that it hangs at mouth height when standing.

Secure your hands to your lower body.

You will now have to open the bag with your mouth to get to the key.
Good idea! Only makes you go as far as tasting though, no requirement to eat any to escape ;P

Kit: Chastity device, handcuffs, combination locks, chain, open mouth gag, nose/mouth mask with tube.
Old 09-29-2020, 09:22 PM   #5
SILVERHAIREDBEE

I think the obvious answer is a key holder
type scenario.

Use a combination lock to tie yourself
in some way to an immovable object.

Take a photo of the combination lock without looking
at it.
Send that picture to the key holder.

The key holder will not release you until
you have eaten all your shit.

It would make sense to practice the key holder
routine.

Toys:
We-Vibe Remote Cock Ring

Likes: Light pain, Bondage, CBT, Humiliation, Edging, Orgasm Control, Cum Eating, submission, sharing photos.

Limits: scat, marking, face, extreme pain, bodywriting, public, cum eating from a glass, family, messy, blood, social suicide, outdoor, permanent, illegal, heavy anal.
SILVERHAIREDBEE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2020, 09:50 AM   #6
imoen100

Quote:
Originally Posted by pilik View Post
Following this, would love to find some ideas too! So far I've only really thought of the below to varying levels of success but more than happy to try others:

1. Hands cuffed behind back with key on plate. Proceed to shit onto the plate, position yourself in such a way that you can only use your mouth to retrieve the key to pass to your hand. Always seem to find a way around this or it's just not that difficult. Can obviously avoid eating too here.

2. This one requires another remote player so obviously is pretty hard to find someone willing - or I've not really found many! Chain yourself to a nearby object and secure that chain with a combination lock, pass that code to the other person without looking (obviously look to have a fallback route out like a timed lock). Over to them to instruct you on what to do with that fresh shit before letting you go - I'm sure this could include some eating.
That second one sounds evil and perfect, but yeah it does sound near impossible to find someone willing for that.
imoen100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2020, 02:00 AM   #7
pilik

Quote:
Originally Posted by imoen100 View Post
That second one sounds evil and perfect, but yeah it does sound near impossible to find someone willing for that.
Happy to see if there's something we can do together around this..... Pop me a message if interested.

Old 10-02-2020, 10:26 AM   #8
bdsm_guy1

Here's an idea...

- Take a shit and mix it up with piss until it's a brown liquid mess
- Pour the shit-piss-mix into a 2L bottle
- Take your nicest clothes or expensive items (games console, phone, etc.) and place at your feet, all around you
- Chain/tie yourself (using lock/s) standing up, so you cannot reach down to move any of the items, but can move your hand to your mouth easily
- Drop the key(s) into the bottle...

Now you can either:
a) drink your shit mix until you find the key [the bottle opening should be small enough that you can't easily reach in to grab the key]
b) pour out the liquid so it ruins all of your possessions [which you aren't in range to be able to move]

Let me know if you try it out or if there are any flaws

Likes/Punishments/Limits - full list
Punishments: humiliation, public, piss (incl. piss denial), enema, chastity
Limits: scat, blood, family/friends, pics, public (non-discrete)

My Toys: nipple clamps, butt plugs, canes, hood, gags, ropes, wax, cock cages, and more!
bdsm_guy1 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to bdsm_guy1 for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk