Old 06-30-2020, 10:09 PM   #1
helpmebeslutty

Default 19/f Trying not to get caught

I want to be the slut I truly am while in the living room watching tv. My roommates are trying to sleep and it turns me on to know I can be caught by them. I also have a large window directly across from my couch so anyone outside can also see.

Likes: Anal, Humiliation. Degradation, AtM, nipple torture, Wax play, public, ice, pain, bondage, watersports, rules, Pet play, Collars, using roommates things as sex toys, body writing
Dislikes(punishments): edging, denial,
Limits: Family, Blood, Scat, Pictures, social suicide, animals

Toys: Household items, two dildos, Vibrator, nipple clams, collar and leash set,
helpmebeslutty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2020, 12:22 AM   #2
DarkSide94
getDare Sweetheart

Attach your nipple clamps nice and tight, and lie on the couch legs spread and naked.
Use a candle to cover your nipples in a layer or two of hot wax. Hold the candle at a height so you have little control over where it drips. It’ll take longer and be more of a surprise when the hot wax hits your body.
Once you have two wax covered nipples, slip as many ice cubes as possible into your pussy, leaving them to melt and dribble onto the couch, leaving a wet mark.
Lastly, edge twice on the couch before tidying up. Don’t moan too loud or you’ll wake your roommates haha 😜

Hope this keeps you entertained for a while ☺️
Darkside94

Advertisements
Kink Talk