Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 12-04-2020, 06:31 PM   #1
Touk

Flag Blue First outside holding dare

Hello everyone! I wanted to share an experience I had earlier

Someone on a discord gave me an interesting dare/challenge and though it was challenging, it was also incredible in terms of feelings.

The dare was as follows:
I needed to do the rapid desperation method (link for those unfamiliar with it) and to time it just so my hold would start at around 11pm.
I would start to hold as usual, and at home for about half an hour. Then, things would get a little more intense. I had to go outside and take an at least 30 minutes long walk. I also had to bring water with me to continue my hold.

The rules were simple:
I could not spend less than 30 minutes outside.
I could not wear a diaper of any kind (but I could wear double underwear if I wanted to).
I had to drink the equivalent of a small glass of water every 12 minutes.
I was not allowed to pee until I was back at home.

Failure to follow any of these rules would mean I would need to ask for punishments.

I started at around 7pm, it was the easy part. I drank regular amounts of water while working on stuff I needed to do. But as time passed, it was getting difficult to concentrate because I could feel myself wanting to pee more and more often, showing that it was working and reminding me of what was to come.

By 11pm, I was really getting full fast, needing to pee every 35 minutes or so, but I still wasn't done with a few things I was working on, so I decided to keep prepping, which might have been my first mistake.

I started holding at midnight and anxiously waited until it was time to leave. By that time, I had already drunk 500mL of water and I was already feeling like I should get to the toilets soon, which made my heart pump. I knew it was going to be hard. Usually, when I do a hold with the rapid desperation method, I last about an hour, so I knew I could make it to the end of the dare dry, but I also knew it was going to be damn hard.

I left and started walking, drinking my water, like a good boy. At first, walking distracted me enough that I stopped thinking about my very full bladder for a little while, until I realized the walk I had planned was going to be too short which meant I would be back home before the 30 minutes had passed. I didn't want to have to stay in front of my home and I was scared I would chicken out, so decided to take the longer way home. I regretted that.

Soon, I felt absolutely desperate to pee, and I still had water to drink! Going up and down the sidewalk was the worst as it would press onto my bladder and each time, I felt I was about to burst. Eventually, I felt at my bursting point without interruptions, but there was still a few streets between me and my home.

As I was getting closer and closer, I felt I would break at any second, but I still believed I could make it home. I was so close. But suddenly, I felt a few drops escaping, I pressed my thighs together and thought it would be it. It was only a few drops, I told myself. I could make it. I managed to take a few more steps without any incident... until I leaked. I didn't even realize it at first, I just felt my underwear grow a little warmer. It relieved some pressure, and that time, I really, really thought it would be the end of it. That it would at least allow me to get home without a full blown accident and I only had to deal with a discreet wet patch between my legs, that it might not even show. I felt embarrassed, but not as much if I had fully peed my pants.

And right when I was thinking that, I felt myself lose control entirely. I was peeing uncontrollably and couldn't stop myself. Humiliation washed over me as I kept walking. I had been so close to home, and now I had to walk back with obviously wet jeans. I had rarely felt so intense embarrassment.

A car passed by me, which made my shame grow even stronger, and I hope they didn't notice... but honestly, it would have been hard not to. I was wet from my crotch to below my knees, and I wore light blue jeans. I kept walking with my head down and finally made it home.

In the end, it was a really intense adventure, and even if it was very embarrassing, it also felt weirdly great. It was my first accident outside, and even if it made me lose my dare, it was an amazing experience.

As I lost (I peed before coming home, but at least, I'm proud I didn't chicken out), I will be asking for punishments in the appropriate section ^^'

[If you want to suggest punishments, it's here]

Last edited by Touk; 12-04-2020 at 06:40 PM. Reason: Adding a link
Touk is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Touk for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
accident, holding, omorashi, pee, public