Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 07-24-2020, 02:18 AM   #1
dare00

Post The 10 truths naked at home...

1) tell your age and sex?
2) who do you live with?
3) when at home, how long do you stay naked?
4) which activities of the daily routine you do naked (cooking, cleaning, eating, working out, ...)?
5) For which activity you prefer being naked?
6) Which is the worst activity to do naked?
7) If you eat naked, you masturbate yourself in the while? If yes, describe a bit your habits (how do you sit, if you eat using hands, if feelings of masturbation while eating are different, if you can reach orgasm and ejaculate while eating, use food dirty hands to touch yourself, ...).
8) If you do some cleanings naked, which is the worst part and which part you find most disgusting?
9) You sleep naked? if yes, how often and how do you feel?
10) During the day, how often you touch yourself if you are naked, and what you usually do (stop for masturbating, how many times you try to reach an orgasm, you have a long and repetitive hard-on, ...)

I'm updating my PM Dares (last update: 11th February 2020)
PM DARES
dare00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2020, 05:41 AM   #2
Emalice9

tell your age and sex? 20 f
2) who do you live with? Mum and sister
3) when at home, how long do you stay naked? Almost always
4) which activities of the daily routine you do naked (cooking, cleaning, eating, working out, ...)? All of these, honestly I don’t really dress unless going out
5) For which activity you prefer being naked? Cleaning working out relaxing
6) Which is the worst activity to do naked? Chores outside always leaves marks
7) If you eat naked, you masturbate yourself in the while? If yes, describe a bit your habits (how do you sit, if you eat using hands, if feelings of masturbation while eating are different, if you can reach orgasm and ejaculate while eating, use food dirty hands to touch yourself, ...). Na
8) If you do some cleanings naked, which is the worst part and which part you find most disgusting? Honestly none of it really bothers me,
9) You sleep naked? if yes, how often and how do you feel? Yes always and I love it
10) During the day, how often you touch yourself if you are naked, and what you usually do (stop for masturbating, how many times you try to reach an orgasm, you have a long and repetitive hard-on, ...)not really at all I just enjoy being nude

looking to chat and some tasks

Pretty bored so happy to chat to anyone

Limits:
Public, Pics, Animals, Separating, insertion, scat, extreme pain

Toys:
Cuffs, crop, nipple and clit clamo

Pm us
Or
Kik @sunshinegirls990
Emalice9 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Emalice9 for this post:
Old 07-24-2020, 01:43 PM   #3
rhode64
getDare Patriot

Send a message via AIM to rhode64 Send a message via MSN to rhode64 Send a message via Yahoo to rhode64
Default naked at home

tell your age and sex?
Old
2) who do you live with?
Wife , daughter , son and grandson.
All the time.
4) which activities of the daily routine you do naked (cooking, cleaning, eating, working out, ...)?Everything.
Everything
None
7) If you eat naked, you masturbate yourself in the while? If yes, describe a bit your habits (how do you sit, if you eat using hands, if feelings of masturbation while eating are different, if you can reach orgasm and ejaculate while eating, use food dirty hands to touch yourself, ...).No I don't eat and masturbate at the same time .
8) If you do some cleanings naked, which is the worst part and which part you find most disgusting?
None are to bad .
All the time won't sleep any other way.
10) During the day, how often you touch yourself if you are naked, and what you usually do (stop for masturbating, how many times you try to reach an orgasm, you have a long and repetitive hard-on, ...)
I edge a lot and can be hard and throbbing for hours at a time so might only cum once or twice a day.
rhode64 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to rhode64 for this post:
Old 07-24-2020, 02:38 PM   #4
Pet Ra
getDare Devil

23 F

2) who do you live with?
My boyfriend and my BFF - they are my Master and Mistress

When I come home and don't stay longer than 15 minutes or we're having guests I have to be naked

4) which activities of the daily routine you do naked (cooking, cleaning, eating, working out, ...)?
Mostly everything

Cleaning, this way my clothes don't get dirty
And relaxing, of course

Cooking with oil

7) If you eat naked, you masturbate yourself in the while? If yes, describe a bit your habits (how do you sit, if you eat using hands, if feelings of masturbation while eating are different, if you can reach orgasm and ejaculate while eating, use food dirty hands to touch yourself, ...).
I eat mostly with my hands. So I don't touch myself during eating

If you clean often and live with people that clean after themself there is no disgusting part.

Every day, it feels refreshing

I don't touch myself for masturbation, but my pubes sneak between my labia quite often and I scratch myself down there then

My AMA
My punishment / dare reports
My denial diary
My (sad and unhealthy) life as a pet-girl

My rules

Last (final) orgasm: 10th January 2024 11:17pm
Now permanent denied and locked in chastity
Edges since then: 2.789

Officially registered at slavereg.com
Slave number: 22-371-646-447
Pet Ra is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Pet Ra for this post:
Old 07-24-2020, 09:33 PM   #5
sissybill
Distinguished Member

1) tell your age and sex?==56/sissy/male
2) who do you live witnephew
3) when at home, how long do you stay naked?==all day until 430pm
4) which activities of the daily routine you do naked (cooking, cleaning, eating, working out, ...)?==all but working out
5) For which activity you prefer being naked?==cleaning
6) Which is the worst activity to do naked?==cooking
7) If you eat naked, you masturbate yourself in the while? If yes, describe a bit your habits (how do you sit, if you eat using hands, if feelings of masturbation while eating are different, if you can reach orgasm and ejaculate while eating, use food dirty hands to touch yourself, ...).==i eat with 1 hand
8) If you do some cleanings naked, which is the worst part and which part you find most disgusting?==cleaning toilet
9) You sleep naked? if yes, how often and how do you feel?==yes 5 nights
10) During the day, how often you touch yourself if you are naked, and what you usually do (stop for masturbating, how many times you try to reach an orgasm, you have a long and repetitive hard-on, ...)==i dont jo while cleaning
.public dares n tasks / i love to be exposed
forced gay-sex with pic/videos/indoors/outdoors

my kik is sissycandy2464

Dislikes: scat n cbt

my lovense app name is sissybill if yu hav the app send a friend request
sissybill is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to sissybill for this post:
Old 08-03-2020, 01:10 AM   #6
jackjac

1) tell your age and sex?24 male
2) who do you live with?noone
3) when at home, how long do you stay naked?random
4) which activities of the daily routine you do naked (cooking, cleaning, eating, working out, ...)? Random / any
5) For which activity you prefer being naked? None specifically
6) Which is the worst activity to do naked?idk
7) If you eat naked, you masturbate yourself in the while? If yes, describe a bit your habits (how do you sit, if you eat using hands, if feelings of masturbation while eating are different, if you can reach orgasm and ejaculate while eating, use food dirty hands to touch yourself, ...).no
8) If you do some cleanings naked, which is the worst part and which part you find most disgusting?none
9) You sleep naked? if yes, how often and how do you feel?sometimes
10) During the day, how often you touch yourself if you are naked, and what you usually do (stop for masturbating, how many times you try to reach an orgasm, you have a long and repetitive hard-on, ...)idk
items and clothes
Rules
jackjac is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to jackjac for this post:
Old 08-03-2020, 01:20 AM   #7
Pwetpwet38

37 M
2) who do you live with?
My cat xD
it depends, when no one come and it's hot all the time
Everything
Gaming, TV
cooking
No
None
I sleep naked every day since almost 15 years, only time I put a boxer on to sleep is if I have guests or if I sleep at someone else's place
I touch often but masturbate not so often, not even once a day, i just like the touch of my cock, but i'm don't really like the mess of the cum and solo orgams are not really good
Pwetpwet38 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Pwetpwet38 for this post:
Old 08-09-2020, 12:38 PM   #8
Rbbrs3x

36 M

2) who do you live with?
No one.

Not a lot, really. Normally, I'm doing stuff that I prefer to do clothed. If I'm not clothed, I just can't stop thinking about how naked I am and then I end up doing nothing at all.

I've done all those. Not really my thing, but I do like to work out in the buff.

Yeah, working out is fun to do naked, so I can see it come and go...

Cooking. I don't want to get burns.

I have eaten while naked. I was hard, but did not masturbate. Didn't feel right to mix, so I ended up masturbating right after I was done eating.

I haven't done it enough to know...

Have never tried. Should I?

I used to do it more, but nowadays I orgasm around once a day tops, no matter how much time I spend naked.

Likes: Trying new stuff (basically anything not in the limits).

Limits: Any kind of pain, drinking anything, scat, permanent stuff, obvious public nudity, face pics, involving other people.

I'll show you mine if you show me yours . Just PM!
Rbbrs3x is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Rbbrs3x for this post:
Old 08-10-2020, 04:43 PM   #9
bareslut4u
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by dare00 View Post
1) tell your age and sex? 61yrs male
2) who do you live with? Female roommates
3) when at home, how long do you stay naked? All thectime
4) which activities of the daily routine you do naked (cooking, cleaning, eating, working out, ...)? Pretty much everything
5) For which activity you prefer being naked? All of them
6) Which is the worst activity to do naked? Some of the cooking
7) If you eat naked, you masturbate yourself in the while? Sometimes
If yes, describe a bit your habits (how do you sit, if you eat using hands, if feelings of masturbation while eating are different, if you can reach orgasm and ejaculate while eating, use food dirty hands to touch yourself, ...). If i reach orgasm i shoot on my food
8) If you do some cleanings naked, which is the worst part and which part you find most disgusting? Probably the bathrooms
9) You sleep naked? if yes, how often and how do you feel? Yes, i enjoy it a lot
10) During the day, how often you touch yourself if you are naked, and what you usually do (stop for masturbating, how many times you try to reach an orgasm, you have a long and repetitive hard-on, ...) Sometimes itry to stay hard as much as I can, other times not at all
i enjoy being naked as much as possible, my roommates don't mind...
Old 08-10-2020, 08:44 PM   #10
WTGinger

19 F

2) who do you live with?
Alone.

Whenever the weather is hot.

If it's hot, all of them. But wrap up warm in winter.

Probably things like housework. More physically free.

Cooking.

7) If you eat naked, you masturbate yourself in the while?
No. Can't say eating turns me on...

Can't day there is anything to bad about cleaning.

Yes. Is much more comfortable than turning over and bring pulled about by twisted clothing.

10) During the day, how often you touch yourself if you are naked, and what you usually do
Depends greatly. On mood. If I'm doing a dare...
WTGinger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2020, 11:40 AM   #11
HarryPotter
getDare Sweetheart

1) tell your age and sex? Male and over 18
2) who do you live with? Family
3) when at home, how long do you stay naked? For as long as I have the house to myself
4) which activities of the daily routine you do naked (cooking, cleaning, eating, working out, ...)? All activities
5) For which activity you prefer being naked? No preference - I simply like to be clothes-free
6) Which is the worst activity to do naked? None
7) If you eat naked, you masturbate yourself in the while? If yes, describe a bit your habits (how do you sit, if you eat using hands, if feelings of masturbation while eating are different, if you can reach orgasm and ejaculate while eating, use food dirty hands to touch yourself, ...). I don't masturbate whilst eating. However, I often masturbate using foodstuffs. I empty tins of sloppy food all over my naked genitals and then masturbate in a variety of different ways
8) If you do some cleanings naked, which is the worst part and which part you find most disgusting? None - cleaning is a chore mush like any other chore
9) You sleep naked? if yes, how often and how do you feel? I do not own pjs and sleep naked every night - feels a lot of comfortable as there are no pjs to twist around your body
10) During the day, how often you touch yourself if you are naked, and what you usually do (stop for masturbating, how many times you try to reach an orgasm, you have a long and repetitive hard-on, ...) I touch myself quite often as being naked and working up a sweat usually results in my cock and balls getting stuck between my legs.
Therefore, I mainly touch myself for comfort. However, when I masturbate, I don't edge, I go for it from the start and when I cum, I let my juices dribble down my cock as I shave my pubic hair and there is nothing for my cum to make a mess of

I'm looking for suitable nude challenges to add to my list of dares - if anyone has a challenge that I could add to my list, PM me with details

My Current Nude Challenge List

My Simple Fantasies List

AMA thread

Commando since 15/03/17 - 2543 days to 01/03/24 (6.97 years now)

BDSM Test - 69% Exhibitionist
HarryPotter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2020, 07:23 PM   #12
Jaro
A filthy maggot anal whore

1) tell your age and sex? Male and 40
2) who do you live with? Nobody
3) when at home, how long do you stay naked? For as long as the temperature allows for it
4) which activities of the daily routine you do naked (cooking, cleaning, eating, working out, ...)? All activitie really, yes even cooking, yes even cooking bacon
5) For which activity you prefer being naked? Cleaning and exercise. Both make me sweat so it's better without clothes.
6) Which is the worst activity to do naked? At home I can't think of any
7) If you eat naked, you masturbate yourself in the while? If yes, describe a bit your habits (how do you sit, if you eat using hands, if feelings of masturbation while eating are different, if you can reach orgasm and ejaculate while eating, use food dirty hands to touch yourself, ...). I don't masturbate whilst eating.
8) If you do some cleanings naked, which is the worst part and which part you find most disgusting? I hate doing dishes. Being naked doesn't make it worse or better.
9) You sleep naked? if yes, how often and how do you feel? I always sleep naked unless I am in someone else's bed. It feels the best way to sleep and I have trouble sleeping if I'm not, honestly. I can understand why some people wouldn't want to sleep fully naked, but I really don't understand how someone can sleep in full pjs!
10) During the day, how often you touch yourself if you are naked, and what you usually do (stop for masturbating, how many times you try to reach an orgasm, you have a long and repetitive hard-on, ...) If I'm allowed to I touch myself quite often, but most of the times rather briefly and stroking usually only in the morning. Sometimes I just sit in the corner and pluck my pubic hair in quiet contemplation.

Worm owned by
Princess Butterfly

Likes & LimitsToysAMA

Check out my truths and dares here

Jaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2020, 04:44 AM   #13
tyragon123
getDare Sweetheart

Note: I count crossdressing the same as being naked, & do each the same amount. Whenever you see "Naked" below, think "Naked/Crossdressed"

1) Age, Sex? 23, Male
2) Who do you live with? Mother & Sister (younger)
3) When at home, how long do you stay naked? Normally 30 min to 2 hours
4) Which activities of the daily routine you do naked (cooking, cleaning, eating, working out, ...)? If I am alone (which is basically never at the moment, thanks COVID) I will spend the majority of the time naked etc. Otherwise I am just naked in my room really.
5) For which activity you prefer being naked? Masturbation is always better, other things (cooking/cleaning/exercise etc.) are good to do naked, but only when I'm alone.
6) Which is the worst activity to do naked? I can't really think of anything.
7) If you eat naked, you masturbate yourself in the while? If yes, describe a bit your habits Can't say I often masturbate while eating & naked.
8) If you do some cleanings naked, which is the worst part and which part you find most disgusting? All of it's pretty okay. I have no problems cleaning the toilet naked/clothed
9) You sleep naked? if yes, how often and how do you feel? Sometimes I will sleep naked, but normally wear boxers & a T-Shirt. I like sleeping naked, when I'm in the mood

10) During the day, how often you touch yourself if you are naked, and what you usually do (stop for masturbating, how many times you try to reach an orgasm, you have a long and repetitive hard-on, ...) I sometimes find my hands drifting towards my crotch quite a lot, while naked.

Likes, Dislikes & Otherwise
Here

Clothing & Items
Here

PM me questions!
PM Dares
tyragon123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2020, 03:12 PM   #14
Kisune Karnon
GetDare Ninja

1) tell your age and sex? 29, male
2) who do you live with? wife and son
3) when at home, how long do you stay naked? rarely, maybe an hour.
4) which activities of the daily routine you do naked (cooking, cleaning, eating, working out, ...)? none
5) For which activity you prefer being naked? showering
6) Which is the worst activity to do naked? cooking
7) If you eat naked, you masturbate yourself in the while? If yes, describe a bit your habits (how do you sit, if you eat using hands, if feelings of masturbation while eating are different, if you can reach orgasm and ejaculate while eating, use food dirty hands to touch yourself, ...). N/A
8) If you do some cleanings naked, which is the worst part and which part you find most disgusting? N/A
9) You sleep naked? if yes, how often and how do you feel? N/A
10) During the day, how often you touch yourself if you are naked, and what you usually do (stop for masturbating, how many times you try to reach an orgasm, you have a long and repetitive hard-on, ...) Maybe once to twice at a time while naked.

Male/Married/Straight/Switch/32/190 lbs

Likes and Limits
Toys (So Far)
PM Dares
Utilizing Keywords Version 3
Kik: Kisune22

My goal is to give good dares and receive them because that is how I enjoy the game.
I will send reports when I choose to or if I am asked.
If you give me a repeated dare or a "do your own dare,"
I will be very disappointed because I like to be surprised and challenged.

Kisune Karnon is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
food eating, masturbation, naked, nude