Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Ask me Anything (AMA)

Old 07-06-2020, 12:19 PM   #1
natethegreat
getDare Sweetheart

Default Male 30 Canada, Small Uncut Penis (AMA)

The title of the thread states it all. Ask me absolutely anything, the more kinky, perverted or humiliating it is in nature, the better but all questions welcomed and willing to discuss forfeit in PM if I do happen to refuse a question.

LIMITS: Anything to do with poo, extreme pain, blood, bruising, breath play, illegal, friends & family or extreme public, self infliction, social suicide, degradation, body writing, body odor, feet, messy, food, financial and silly dares.
natethegreat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2020, 11:50 PM   #2
A2M2
Distinguished Member

What’s your most recent and memorable forced bisexual moment?
Locktober Add Thread + More Denial?
A2M2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2020, 02:16 PM   #3
Damaris

would you ever do an exposure post signing away the rights to your naked pictures?
It would include admitting you have a small penis.
Damaris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2020, 09:17 AM   #4
natethegreat
getDare Sweetheart

My most recent and memorable bisexual experience would have to be sucking off 2 guys, getting a facial from one and swallowing the other one. Licking both clean afterwards. I did not know who the one guy was because I was handcuffed and blindfolded before he arrived until after he left.

LIMITS: Anything to do with poo, extreme pain, blood, bruising, breath play, illegal, friends & family or extreme public, self infliction, social suicide, degradation, body writing, body odor, feet, messy, food, financial and silly dares.
Old 07-16-2020, 09:18 AM   #5
natethegreat
getDare Sweetheart

I have been exposed naked, showing face with information such as my penis size. So I have done and no objections to it happening again even though I don't actually want to be exposed.

Old 08-17-2020, 06:07 AM   #6
natethegreat
getDare Sweetheart

Bumping thread. Any questions?

Old 08-19-2020, 01:30 AM   #7
Silk1970
Account Banned

How big is your penis? How do you feel and react when called out about your penis size?

What were some of your earliest kinky experiences?
Silk1970 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2020, 01:36 AM   #8
Lennysub

If your cock is so small, do you think (feel) your glans is like a big clit ?
Do you wank like a man, or rub it like a girl ?

Likes: wax, nettles, crush, electro, bondage (cock, cock head, balls separated or upside down the cock), weight, toothpaste, tease&denial, homemade cockring (copper elbow, other stuffs), homemade torture stuffs...

limits: anal, scat, blood, marks, public, face/video/pict, family, exposure.
Lennysub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2020, 04:22 AM   #9
natethegreat
getDare Sweetheart

My penis is around 1" soft and about 4" hard. I go out of my way to try to make sure nobody sees it but if someone does and says something it is extremely humiliating.

As for my earliest memories, probably playing truth or dare when I was in my early teens.

Old 08-19-2020, 04:23 AM   #10
natethegreat
getDare Sweetheart

No I don't consider it a clit. I consider it to be a really small penis. I stroke with 2 fingers and a thumb.

The following user says Thank You to natethegreat for this post:
Old 10-04-2020, 12:18 PM   #11
natethegreat
getDare Sweetheart

Just bumping thread. Any questions? No limits, I will answer but if by chance I refuse I will send you a link to my Dropbox which you are welcome to post here what you found in the Dropbox. Since no limits, if I refuse then anyone can ask the same question again either always having to give my Dropbox or eventually answer the question.

Right here I will give full consent that I will relinquish any and all rights over any of my pics or vids in that Dropbox allowing you to use anything however you please.

If you are not a member but want to ask you can contact me on Kik and ask the question and if you wish make me post the question and answer here.

Last edited by natethegreat; 10-04-2020 at 01:07 PM.
Old 10-04-2020, 01:22 PM   #12
andrew_b
getDare Cultist (Outer Circle)

Send a message via MSN to andrew_b

What's the riskiest dare you've ever done?

Are you comfortable being nude?

My Real Experiences
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=81891

Send me a pm if you want, I'm always up for chatting to people

CHECK OUT MY NEW FICTIONAL STORY "Pushed to Fantasy (On Vacation)" LINK BELOW
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthre...00#post4465100

I've also got snapchat, kik, skype and messenger. If you want to add me just send me a pm and I'll give you my username(s)
andrew_b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2020, 01:48 PM   #13
natethegreat
getDare Sweetheart

Riskiest dare I have done was more of a task then a dare as it was given to me by my mistress. I had to go to an address she gave me with the rules of having a full bladder and being naked and completely soft before knocking on the door which I was assured was semi secluded with the light off. Upon entering I was greeted by a guy I had done a previous task for her with so I was a bit relieved. First he pissed all over my face before aiming my pee into a glass and then making me drink it all and showering me in ice cold water. He then tied my hands and had me kneel in middle of his livingroom as he blindfolded me and put headphones on me. He had me lick and suck his cock a bit while taking breaks leaving me there for 5-10 minutes at times. It wasn't until a cock was in my mouth and another slid across my cheek that I realized he wasn't alone. I had no choice but to continue and ended up receiving both their loads all over my face a couple minutes apart, having to suck and lick them clean afterwards. When I was finally untied and blindfold/headphones removed it was just the initial guy there. I asked who was there but he wouldnt tell me but said there were supposed to be a couple guys but only 1 showed up luckily. So in the end, the task was to go somewhere not knowing who i was meeting or what would happen and also giving a bj to someone i still don't have a clue was to this day.

As for being comfortable naked, no I am not comfortable naked around anyone else but am when I am alone. I won't even get naked in changerooms when going swimming or use urinals in fear of someone seeing how small i am.

Old 11-12-2020, 06:55 AM   #14
natethegreat
getDare Sweetheart

Anyone interested in asking me a question, if I refused to answer I will send you a link to my entire Dropbox. If I do answer, I will send you only one album containing nude pics without face.

Advertisements
Kink Talk