Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 02-21-2019, 06:38 PM   #1
babykelsey

Red face Chance and Surprise - Public Diaper Challenge

I'm planning a challenge for myself to complete next week and am so excited by the idea that I just wanted to share with everyone. Also would love to get input and add any suggestions that people have!

Basically the whole concept is based on chance and surprise, where there's a few degrees of potential punishment from mild to extra-humiliating, with the kicker that I won't know just how bad I have it until it's too late to do anything to stop it.

It will take a little prep, so here are all the supplies and instructions:

Supplies:
-3 plastic easter eggs - same color - small enough size that I can fit in my tushy-hole (good thing i've been practicing)
-lube
-fleet liquid glycerin suppository
-saline enema
-diapers
-plastic panties (preferable locking ones)
-small luggage-lock with key (not combination style)
-tissues

Instructions:
  • Fill each of the easter eggs with one of the liquids, so 1 with lube, 1 with glycerine, 1 with saline. Fill them the same amount so they're basically indistinguishable.
  • Put them in the freezer until they're fully frozen and hard.
  • Once frozen, take the plastic outside off, but leave the 3 frozen insides in the freezer for now. These will be baby's "suppositories".
  • Now take the key to the lock, wrap it in a few tissues, and place it inside one of the plastic easter eggs.
  • Then fill the other two easter eggs with tissues as well so there is no weight difference between them, and no way to tell them apart at all.
  • Now it's time to get diapered, and thick enough to handle a potentially heavy load.
  • Diapers are then followed by baby's plastic panties, but she shouldn't lock them just yet (If you want to try this yourself and don't have locking plastic panties you can just wear pants with a belt over and lock the belt instead).
  • Now here's where the fun begins!! Without looking, baby is to pick one of the frozen suppositories from the freezer and gently work it into her tushy, pushing it up as far as she can.
  • Then baby must lock up her diapers/panties and quickly finish getting dressed, ready to go out for a long walk, or maybe even a jog.
  • Just before she leaves, she is allowed to pick one of the plastic easter eggs to take with her, but is not allowed to open it yet.
  • Now it's time to go out! I'll need to pick a pre-defined midway point, which should be at least 2 miles away, maybe a bit more if I'm jogging.
  • It's likely that before I reach that midway point, the egg suppository will have begun melting, and I'll probably have a hint of whether it's just the lube (yay!), or if it's the saline enema (not good, but relatively pretty gentle), or the glycerine suppository (severe cramps and large mess is inevitable!).
  • At that point the only potentially saving grace is that the plastic egg I picked is the one that contains the key, which I am only allowed to open and check once I reach the designated halfway point. If I am lucky and get the key, and I am starting to feel desperate in my tushy, I can try to scramble and find a public restroom to use before I explode. However if I don't get the key, well then I better try to get home as fast as possible so at least I don't have to walk as far in a big messy diaper.

I'll definitely report in on my progress, and can even try to give live updates along the way, but would love to hear what people think and any suggestions!!

Hugs,
Kelsey
babykelsey is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to babykelsey for this post:
Old 02-21-2019, 09:20 PM   #2
The_Dared
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via AIM to The_Dared

Oooh! This is quite a "surprise" you are concocting for yourself. While I always wish people the best of luck, i feel like you may actually desire the worst here, so good luck with it. I'll wait for your update to find out how it went.

I dont normally accept ... this... kind of dare, due to the messy potential results, but maybe if I'm feeling super daring st some point, I might be talked into taking it on.

Lock me in my clothes

PM Dares!

Likes and Limits
The_Dared is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2019, 09:17 PM   #3
babykelsey

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Dared View Post
Oooh! This is quite a "surprise" you are concocting for yourself. While I always wish people the best of luck, i feel like you may actually desire the worst here, so good luck with it. I'll wait for your update to find out how it went.

I dont normally accept ... this... kind of dare, due to the messy potential results, but maybe if I'm feeling super daring st some point, I might be talked into taking it on.
Hehe well thank you for the "luck", and honestly I hope I do get at least a little. The idea of all this is definitely exciting, but if I end up getting the glycerin suppository and no key, well the reality is going to be humiliation that's far beyond my comfort limits.

I guess that's the point, to lure myself into trying things that are much more challenging, because at the time when I'll be making decisions that typically would result in me backing out, the potential humiliation is still just a distant hypothetical and doesn't feel as threatening. And then when the threat actually does become real, there's nothing I'll be able to do about it.

If anyone has similar games or dares like this I'd love to hear about them!!
Old 02-23-2019, 07:45 PM   #4
rhl
getDare Succubus

Now if you only read the forum rules and posted your request in the correct forum.
Old 02-25-2019, 09:06 AM   #5
babykelsey

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhl View Post
Now if you only read the forum rules and posted your request in the correct forum.
Shoot when I started writing this I was thinking it was a fun dare idea for other people to try too, rather than a request for a dare. I'm sorry rhl, I can move it to the other forum!

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
diapers, public, suppositories, surprise