Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 12-23-2018, 03:58 PM   #16
forevererect

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bankerrtx01 View Post
Sorry airport correct I meant to say pole not poke, but yea that bastard deserves it, if anything I’d go krato on his ass but that’s just me,
Maybe its not over for them yet though. Maybe there is more to come!

Likes- Semi public, denial, exposure, clothing, shower, food

Dislikes- Friends with limits, public, pain, anal, messy

Limits- Family, friends, illegal, face, harsh pain

Toys- Sisters clothes, Zip ties, household items, Sisters butt plug

Add me on kik! Girls get vid calls and boys get vids of dares! imforevererect

FAILED No Nut November!

forevererect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2018, 03:59 PM   #17
Bankerrtx01
getDare Devil

Best hope so. Gods that must suck for u I know I said punishment for no nut November but still, that hurts,

Likes and limits.
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=89045

punishments

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=89046

Pm dares: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=90704

BAN THIS ACCOUNT PLEASE
Bankerrtx01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2018, 04:17 PM   #18
forevererect

Quote:
Best hope so. Gods that must suck for u I know I said punishment for no nut November but still, that hurts,
Sorry, i dont understand. Do you mean the 35 hits?

FAILED No Nut November!

Old 12-23-2018, 04:19 PM   #19
Bankerrtx01
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by forevererect View Post
Sorry, i dont understand. Do you mean the 35 hits?
Yea the hits. Oww to you.

Likes and limits.

punishments

BAN THIS ACCOUNT PLEASE
Old 12-23-2018, 04:22 PM   #20
forevererect

Quote:
Yea the hits. Oww to you.
First 25 werent too bad. The 10 extra were because i did them by putting something hard but light in the end of a sock and hitting myself!

FAILED No Nut November!

Old 12-23-2018, 06:38 PM   #21
Bankerrtx01
getDare Devil

Quote:
First 25 werent too bad. The 10 extra were because i did them by putting something hard but light in the end of a sock and hitting myself!
That has got to suck I’m sorry.

Likes and limits.

punishments

BAN THIS ACCOUNT PLEASE
Old 12-27-2018, 07:55 PM   #22
forevererect

Default Part 3

So there is now a part 3, and plans for a fourth, however it will take a while as i have to complete another project first so that what i plan can work. It should be posted just after the new year at the latest. Also, anyone with any dares or rules for the new year that i have to complete please comment below!

Part 3 (Who would of thought I'd make it this far!?)

The next morning at around 6 as promised, Brandon returned alone. He brought his bag with him but luckily it appeared empty. “How was your night then?” asked Brandon. It had been amazing for the first 10 minutes, me and my crush tied up next to each other, naked whilst being masturbated by toys. It took me a while to cum but once I did it went downhill. The toys didn’t stop until the early hours of the morning therefore it was hard to sleep and the constant stimulation made my dick throb so much that it began to hurt. My ass was also in pain with the vibrator being rammed deep inside me. I must have ejaculated three or four times during the night. We both told him that our night was rough and he agreed to untie us and remove the toys. First he removed our gags and then the vibrators in our asses. He made us suck them clean and then pulled out Emma’s vibrator. It was dripping wet. Instead of getting Emma to clean it he brought it to me to suck. I did so and then expected him to take of the flesh light and let Emma lick it clean but he forced me to lick all the sperm. Then he finally let us free from our ropes and cuffs. We stood naked in front of him and he put the toys back in the bag.

“There are two things in this bag that you haven’t seen yet” Brandon told us; “The first one is this!” He pulled out a condom in its packet and threw it over to me. I caught it and looked towards him unsure of what he wanted me to do. “Before I let you go, I want you two to fuck each other on the bench” We agreed trying to get on with it and go back home so I rushed to get the condom on. She sat down on the cold bench and spread her legs. Her pussy was still dripping from the night. I slipped my hard dick into her slowly to cause as little pain as I could. I couldn’t believe that I was about to lose my virginity, to my crush, on a bench, in front of her brother! I thrust my hips back and forth, forcing her to moan. Picking up the pace I went deeper and deeper until my load shot out of my penis into the safety of the condom. Slowly, I slid away and took of the condom. I handed it to Brandon’s outstretched hand that turned to Emma. He stepped within an inch if her and forced the condom into her mouth. The semen dripped down her throat as she gagged. “You dick!” she cried provoking Brandon to slap her pussy hard.
“You still have to call me sir!” He said.

He threw the condom into a bin and pulled out the other item in the bag. It was a chastity cage with a combination lock.
“You will wear this for the next week. We will meet at three next Friday when I will consider removing it.” He told me. I let him lock my now flaccid dick into the cage.
“That will be all for today, you may put on your clothes from yesterday and go home.”
“Thank you sir. What about the pictures?”
“I have deleted them from both of your phones, you may check. You can also check my phone.” We checked the phones for any remaining pictures and found them to be clear. I put on my clothes that had almost frozen to the floor and said bye to Emma. Before I left however, Emma asked Brandon “Where did you put my clothes?”
“They’re at home; you have to walk home with me, naked!”
“I hate you!” He slapped her pussy once again
“You still have to call me sir!”

We both walked in separate directions. I had to get used to the new metal cage that was locked around my dick! It was uncomfortable and cold. When I got home my parents were both out at work. I went upstairs and stripped naked. It felt as though I had spent most of the past few days in the nude. I grabbed some new warm clothes and stepped into the shower. I put the shower on the second warmest temperature and scrubbed of all the dried sperm and mud from my body. Looking down at my locked cock, I examined the device. The lock only had three numbers meaning there were only 1000 possible combinations. I felt like I could crack the code easily before next week. I dried off and got dressed before making myself some breakfast. I poured myself some cereal and sat in bed and watched Netflix. I fell asleep halfway through my programme and woke up about two hours later. Once again I was hungry so I made myself a sandwich. Checking my phone I saw that I received a message from an unknown number as well as one from Emma. I checked the unknown number and it turned out to be Brandon remaining me about the next meet up. Emma apologised in hers. She said that she had been caught masturbating by her brother who had taken pictures of her whilst she did it. She was then blackmailed into inviting me. She then told me that she still fancied me and that she didn’t want them to stop being friends because of what happened. I reassured her and told her that nothing could break us apart and that I had a plan to get back at her brother.

I played around with the lock on the chastity for around half an hour crossing of all the combinations I had tried. I managed to get through around 125 of them but had no luck.

I hope you enjoyed this part. I apologise in advance for the wait until part 4!

FAILED No Nut November!

Old 12-28-2018, 04:51 PM   #23
forevererect

If this story can reach 1500 views by the end of the year i will completely shave my pubes and send photo evidence to all who request it on my kik- imforevererect

FAILED No Nut November!

Old 12-29-2018, 04:29 PM   #24
Ice Shadow

Default Asdf

Is there gonna be any crossdressing or sissification?
Ice Shadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2018, 04:39 PM   #25
forevererect

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ice Shadow View Post
Is there gonna be any crossdressing or sissification?
Ill try to include it in the next part, just need time to write it!

FAILED No Nut November!

Old 12-31-2018, 01:30 AM   #26
new and willing

Quote:
Ill try to include it in the next part, just need time to write it!
Honestly, the best stories on here are the ones where the author has a clear idea of where they want to go and doesnÂ’t do things just to appeal to other users. If you feel you can be true to your vision and fulfill reader requests then go for it, but always put your vision and what you enjoy writing about above what others ask for in your stories. If you arenÂ’t passionate or completely comfortable with something it will show in your writing and that part wonÂ’t be as good. Just some friendly advice, feel free to do whatever you want with it.

Likes: light pain, light anal, masturbating, spanking, rules, bondage, lifestyle rules, I'm still trying to figure out the rest.
Dislikes: wax, edging, chastity, heavy anal
limits: sissification, messy, crossdressing, public, blood, permanent, poop, illegal, piss, blackmail, face pics, wedgies, ass to mouth, degradation

Toys: butt plug trainer kit

I might send pictures at my discretion without my face.
PM Dares
AMA
http://bdsmtest.org/r/eRqjxuvc
new and willing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2019, 04:09 PM   #27
forevererect

Quote:
Originally Posted by new and willing View Post
Honestly, the best stories on here are the ones where the author has a clear idea of where they want to go and doesnÂ’t do things just to appeal to other users. If you feel you can be true to your vision and fulfill reader requests then go for it, but always put your vision and what you enjoy writing about above what others ask for in your stories. If you arenÂ’t passionate or completely comfortable with something it will show in your writing and that part wonÂ’t be as good. Just some friendly advice, feel free to do whatever you want with it.
Thanks, im trying to make an idea that i want but i dont think it would work anyway so i might have to go down a new route.

Ive been a bit busy at the moment so i havent been able to post the next part but im trying to go for quality over quantity as much as possible!

FAILED No Nut November!

Old 01-23-2019, 05:32 PM   #28
forevererect

IM BACK!

Ive been busy recently but I'm back with another part.

As a punishment for being gone for so long, the first person to pm me a message on KIK- imforevererect in the next 20 minutes will receive a video of me shooting my load. Hurry and be quick, just send me the title of this story!

Part 5

I went to bed that evening revising my master plan to get back at Emma’s brother, Brandon, but first, I needed to unlock my cock.

The next day I got up pulled on my jumper. I watched Netflix downstairs whilst I had my breakfast and tried the next 50 combinations. None of them worked so I moved on and had a shower. Fed Showered and dressed I said goodbye to my dad as he left for work. Home alone I messaged Emma asking her if she wanted to come round. I planned to tell her my ideas to get back at Brandon so that she could play along. She agreed to come to my house in 45 minutes once her brother had gone to meet his girlfriend. Time passed and I continued to guess combinations but no luck. Id tried 290 in total by the time Emma arrived.

“Hey, how are you?” she asked as I opened the door
“I’m good thanks, come in!”
“So, what’s your big plan?”
“Well, I need your help for it to work.”
“I’ll do anything. I also know something that will help you a lot!”
“Well what I need you to do for me, is for you to hide this in your brothers room” I said as I handed her the camera, “I know this may seem like a very basic plan, but that’s where we trick him. You need to put it somewhere he will find it. But don’t make it too obvious so he thinks that something is wrong.”
“How will that help?”
“Well, this is where you play a big part, when he finds the camera he will put the blame on you. For this to work you need to let him punish you.”
“Like I said, I’ll do anything!”
“Good. I’ve been sneaking around and I think I found something that will help us a load.”
“What? What did you find?”
“Have you heard of a website called getdare?”
“Umm, maybe, yeah!”
“Well so does your brother! I found his account and I’ve been messaging him”
“What about?”
“Well he told me about his sister, and a boy she likes. He told me that he had them under his control.”
“I wonder who that could be!” she said sarcastically.
“Hmm, could be anyone! On a serious note, he asked me for any ideas on what to do. Ive been feeding him ideas and know what he is planning.”
“What like?”
“Well, I convinced him to reward us for doing as he (or I) say, by deleting the photos from his phone.”
“Ooh, that means all he has to blackmail us is that cage of yours.”
“Exactly!”
“And, I know how to get you out of it!”
“Do you know the code?”
“I might have found it chiselled into the underside of my brother’s desk!”
“Ooh what is it?”
“Hmm, maybe I shouldn’t tell you. Maybe I could take one or two pictures of you sat in that cute cage of yours to use myself!”
“You know what. I’d rather you have control then your brother!”
“That’s what I thought. How about we go upstairs and take some of these clothes off.”
“I’ll lead the way!”

She followed me as we walked up the stairs and entered my room. I sat on my bed and awaited the command to strip naked. She didn’t tell me to at first though. We started talking and she asked me a few questions about myself like if I had any siblings to which I replied, yes, one sister who was at Uni in Hull. We spoke for a little longer before she asked me where the toilet was. I told her which door and she got up to leave.

“Wait, when I get back I want you fully naked lying on your bed with your clothes folded up neatly placed over your crotch and with that scarf around your head as a blindfold. “
“Yes ma’am” I joked.
As the door closed I rushed to get my clothes off, folding them as neatly as possible over my dick. I heard the toilet flush and quickly wrapped the scarf over my eyes. There was a pause before she entered my room.
“Very god, Very good” She said pushing her way into my room.
“Thank you ma’am, I try my best to please you.”
“You better get used to calling me that kiddo!”
“Of course!”
“Of course...”
“Of course ma’am!”
“Better! Now I have a little surprise to improve these photos, but first let me se what’s under those clothes of yours. She placed something on the ground before removing the pile of clothes on top of me.
“Im disappointed, why aren’t you hard?”
“Its very difficult in this cage ma’am. There isn’t much room you see!”
“Are you bragging about how big your willy is”
“No ma’am.”
“You better not be. And from now on I want you to refer to your dick as willy and nothing else.”
“Yes ma’am”
“First lets take some photos like this!”
She took multiple photos of me lying helplessly on my bed taking close-ups of my willy and face.
“Now then, its time for the surprise. Take off the blindfold!”
I removed the blindfold to see a pile of my sister’s clothes that she had left at home, including a dress, a mini skirt and 2 thongs.
“You want me to wear my sister’s clothes ma’am?”
“Yes, I do!”

She dressed me up in all different outfits making me act as if I was in a fashion show. She helped me into all my outfits and treated me like a little boy. Her personal favourite outfit was a pair of knee high socks, my sisters yellow g-string and her black mini skirt, a padded bra and white tube top. All of my sisters clothes were short and slutty on her, but on me they reached a whole new level as she is a few inches smaller than me. As she pulled the g-string up my legs I said,

“I dont think that is big enough to cover my willy ma’am.” To which she replied,
“If you brag about how big your little willy is one more time I will stand on your little nuts for 10 minutes ok!”
“Yes ma’am, sorry ma’am”

Once the fashion show had ended she took all o my sisters clothes and put them back in her room. Then she returned and told me to follow her into my sisters bedroom. My sister rarely returned from Uni as she was always busy doing work, meaning her room went untouched for months.

“Ok then, now we are here I will make the first offer to you. I will tell you the code to that chastity of yours that is keeping your tiny willy hidden away in return for one thing. From today until the weekend before we return to school, you are to masturbate everyday and when you cum you have to cum onto the bed. It can be wherever you want on the bed, however you cannot ejaculate on the same spot twice in a row meaning if you came onto her pillow one night then the next night you would have to cum on the sheets or the duvet. You’re not allowed to do anything to the sperm once it’s on the bed meaning the bed I’ll be covered in puddles of cum. You also have to send me photo evidence each night of where you came.”
“Of course ma’am. What if my sister comes home?”
“I doubt she will, but I she does you may wash the sheets but there will be further punishments.”
“Yes ma’am.”
“And on Friday before we return to school I want to stay over if that’s ok and see your progress first hand.”
“That would work perfectly as my parents are going to Edinburgh form the Tuesday until Sunday morning so I will have the house to myself.”
“Ok then.”
“May I have the code now ma’am?”
“Oh yeah, But you need to cum now onto the bed before I leave.”
She told me the code, 863, and set me free. My willy immediately stood to attention and I felt the urge to cum straight away.
“Wait before you do...” Said Emma as she bent down and started to slowly suck my willy. She pulled her head back and kissed my tip.
“How’s that?” She asked.
“Amazing!”
I came within minutes firing my load all over my sisters pillow.
“Nice one.” Said Emma.

She told me to put my clothes back on before informing me that she had to leave and go home. She left with the camera and the plan began!

FAILED No Nut November!

Old 01-23-2019, 05:56 PM   #29
forevererect

The original timer is up, but ill allow another half an hour so be quick.

For those that forgot the offer if you send me a message on kik (In my sig) saying the title of this story i will record myself cumming for you.

FAILED No Nut November!

Old 02-16-2019, 04:11 PM   #30
forevererect

New Part

I woke up today later than I usually would. By now I was already home alone. I went straight into the shower and once I had finished I got dry and put on some clothes. I still hadn’t looked at my phone, so I picked it up and realised I had 10 missed calls, 5 new texts and a voicemail. I realised that all of the calls and texts were from Emma and so was the voicemail. The voicemail was short and simple asking me to pick up in a rather aggressive tone and so were the first 4 texts. However the final text told me that Emma was coming round in the next 20 minutes and it was sent 18 minutes ago! There were also rules below of how I had to prepare for her arrival.
- You must have prepared on your sister’s bed the outfit that you will wear today.
- You must have your willy locked in its cage.
- You must be sat in your porch, naked OR, on your front step in just your sister’s thong with the front door locked and your key at the end of your driveway.

I rushed to get everything ready starting by removing my clothes and folding them neatly onto my sister’s bed. I then grabbed my cage and secured it around my willy. Rushing out to the end of my drive, naked was exhilarating, but scary. I sat in my porch trying to use the door as much as possible to hide my naked body. I saw three teenage girls walk past before Emma arrived but none of them noticed me or my keys. When Emma did arrive she picked up the keys and opened the porch as wide as possible.
“Hey” she said
“Hello ma’am” I replied.
“Stand up then!”
“Yes ma’am!” I was stood in my porch with the door fully open.
“Are you gonna let me in then?”
“Can I have the keys?”
“Oh yeah sorry, here!” Emma tossed the keys all the way across the road. She smirked and said “Fetch boy!” I looked around to see if anybody was outside and if they would see me naked but the street seemed empty. I crept to the end of my driveway using the fence as cover before darting out to the other side of the road. I got my keys and hid behind a bush surveying the area. Again I saw nobody so started to run back to my door. The ground was cold and rough on my bare feet but I ran as fast as I could. As I reached the halfway point of my quick sprint I noticed the three girls walking back down the road straight towards me. They were about 100 metres away so I hoped that if they did see me they wouldn’t realise I was naked. I made it to my door without any trouble but Emma was blocking my access.
“Please, I beg you Emma please let me in!”
“Emma, who’s Emma?”
“I’m sorry, ma’am!”
“Hmm, I don’t think you deserve to be let in, not until you make it up to me for calling me by my real name!”
“Ok, I will but don’t let them see me please!”
“Who, oh those girls over there, I think it would be a great idea for you to go make some new friends, they look a few years younger, 12/13 perhaps”
“Please, I’m not going over to them!”
“Right then, I’ll just have to call them over, HEY YOU GIRLS!”
“Please stop!”
“COME MEET MY FRIEND, HE’S A LITTLE SHY BUT I THINK YOU WILL LIKE HIM!”
“Shit! Why have you done this?!”
The girls were at the end of the drive, I had no hope of them not seeing me anymore, I was frozen like a deer caught in headlights!

The girls all burst out laughing at once as they stared at my naked body. My nipples were hard from the embarrassment as well as the cold but my dick was held back from the cage.
“Do you girls like this?”
“Oh yeah, this is awesome!” said the first girl, a good looking blonde.
“How the hell did this happen?” said the tallest girl, another blonde.
“It’s a long story, but to keep it quick some photos were taken and used as blackmail!” Replied
Emma
“I’d feel sorry for you mate but, this is too good!” laughed the final girl who had brown hair and an amazing figure.
“How about you girls join us for a while, we can go inside and have some fun!” Suggested Emma.
“Hell yeah we’ve got nothing better to do!”
I gave Emma the dirtiest of all looks as I unlocked the front door letting the girls into the hallway. We went into the kitchen and I was forced to make all of the girls a drink. We relocated to the living room and sat down with the curtains drawn wide open.

“Well, now that we’re all here why don’t we get to know each other a bit better before we get into the good stuff?” asked Emma
“Okay then, I’m Piper,” said the tallest girl, “This is Zoe” she said pointing to the other blonde, “And that’s Holly”
“Ok then, I’m Emma and this lucky chap here is Alex, but feel free to call him whatever name you like. I’ve tried to train him into calling me ma’am but he’s not quite got it into his head yet. If he had then I might have let him in instead of calling you girls over”
“Well, I’m glad this bitch forgot because this isn’t an opportunity I would want to pass up on!”
“Seems like your getting into the spirit of this Zoe!” said Emma “now that we know all of your names and you know ours, how about we have a little fun at the same time!”
“What have you got in mind!” asked Holly
“Well, instead of just sitting here talking why don’t we play our own version of truth or dare?”
“Ooh I’ve always wanted to play!” Exclaimed Zoe
“Ok then, but to make it our own we need to change the rules slightly!”
“In what way?” asked Holly
“Well when you normally play you go round in a circle and ask people, truth or dare?”
“Ok.” Said the girls
“But instead, let’s take it in turns to spin a bottle, and ask whoever it lands on.”
“Sounds good” said Zoe
“And, because we have this little girl at our mercy, whoever the bottle lands on when it gets to his turn, gets to slap his balls as hard as possible, and if it lands on him he hasn’t got a choice between truth and dare, he has to do a dare!”
“Count me in!” said piper followed by the other girls!”
Emma stood up to get a bottle and whilst she was gone the other girls sat in a circle speaking between them. When she returned we all sat on the floor and placed the bottle between us. The order went; Emma, Zoe, Piper, Holly and then me.

“Right then, I’ll start! Emma said spinning the bottle. It landed on Piper. “I’ll go easy on you for the first few rounds so you can get into the game, truth or dare?”
“Ok, truth!”
“Simple question, how old are you three?”
“Umm, I’m oldest, 13 and so is Holly but she’s a month younger, and the Zoe is still 12 but turns 13 in a week.”
“I thought you were didn’t I Alex!”
“Yes ma’am!”

Zoe was next to spin the bottle and she landed on Holly. “Truth or dare?”
“Truth”
“What brand, colour and style are you undies?”
“Ok, they’re purple Victoria’s secret shorties!”
“Can we see?”
“I don’t see why not!” She pulled down her leggings a few inches below her waist on her left leg.
“Sexy” said Emma

“My turn!” said Piper, spinning the bottle as fast as she could. It span for around 10 seconds before landing back on her. “Oh, what happens now?”
“How about you have to remove an item of clothing!” suggested Zoe
“I’m down” replied piper taking of her white trainer socks.
Holly span the bottle and it landed on Zoe. “Time for revenge!” she said. “Truth or dare!”
“I’m not scared! DARE!
“Ok then, I showed you my undies, so how about you take of your jeans and give us a good view of yours!”
“That’s not fair! You only showed yours”
“A dares a dare ma’am!” I said
“No shit Sherlock!” She said standing up to remove them. She was wearing a dark blue Calvin Klein Thong. She had beautiful, tanned legs and a nice ass that was shown off nicely by her choice of underwear. Emma wolf whistled and me and the other girls laughed.

Now it was my turn. I span the bottle and it landed on me!
“What does this mean then?” I asked, knowing id have no input in the matter.
“That means we all get to slap you instead of just one of us!”
“I can’t argue ma’am, I’d like to but there’s no point!”
“That’s right you ungrateful brat. If I wanted to I could of sent this to all of your friends and even your family but I thought I’d be nice and blackmail you instead!”
“Sorry ma’am” Emma stood up and unlocked my chastity. My willy sprung to life and stood erect in front of the speechless girls.”
“Oh my god, it’s small!” laughed Zoe.
“One other thing is that he has to call it his willy not is dick, cock or whatever!”
“Ha-ha that’s so cute!” laughed Holly. Emma directed me to lie on the floor and hold my willy against my stomach. They took it in turns to slap my balls as hard as they could. Piper’s hit was weak but Emma’s wasn’t. It was that strong it almost brought a tear to my eye.

I sat back down in my spot and Emma span the bottle. Not much happened in ten minutes, my balls hurt and the girls had taken off more clothes. Emma was still fully clothed except her hoodie which she took off after getting to hot! Zoe was in her socks, Blue thong and a matching bra whilst Piper had her jeans and bra showing and Holly was fully clothed minus her bra that she took off under her top. A few dares involved giving lap dances and making out but nothing serious had happened. This changed when one of the girls finally landed on me.

“Dare or dare!” asked Holly...

The next five people who message me the names of the three girls can give me a dare as well as receiving a pic of my in my sisters underwear! KIK- imforevererect!

FAILED No Nut November!

The following user says Thank You to forevererect for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk