Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 01-10-2015, 09:55 PM   #1
Bitchboy88

Default Gym/locker room/shower room dares requested

Please help me to receive points. I need 100 t get permission to cum. I get one point for each dare completed, or lose a point for not completing one. I am currently only at 13 points.

Thanks for your Time!
Bitchboy88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2015, 10:55 PM   #2
Literally
getDare Sweetheart

I dare you to spend as much time fully naked as possible on your next locker room visit.

First thing you do when you go in is strip totally naked at your locker, neatly fold you clothes, open your locker, and put everything away, then get dressed.

After your workout repeat the same steps above, but this time walk naked (no towel) to the bathroom and use it, wash your hands, take a fun post-workout selfie in the mirror (providing you can without getting anyone else in the picture) and then go back to your locker and get your towel.

When you're in the shower I dare you to spend a little extra time washing your cock so you are fully hard. Do this last so it is right at the end of your shower. Walk back to your locker wet without covering yourself. Then dry off, open your locker, put all of your stuff in your bag, and finally get redressed.

You should count this as 3 dares since it has 3 parts.
Literally is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2015, 06:24 PM   #3
Bitchboy88

Thank you... I completed the dare completely. I even went to shower room without any cover up including a towel. I gave myself a hand job so to get a boner. I walked back to locker with a boner and nothing to cover it. The good thing, gym is dead on weekends! Nobody else was in the room except I heard one other person walking around.

I would still appreciate more dares. I have a plug that could be used . Any dares with that or other likes in my blog?
Bitchboy88 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk