Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 07-06-2020, 04:37 AM   #1
badboy_tim

Default An idea to become a better person

Hi, thanks for watching.

I got an idea and I’m curious what people think, and maybe find someone willing to help me realize this scary and daring idea I got. Well I have lots of ideas actually, but I noticed I lack the motivation to do those things, I tent to chicken out on the last moment for whatever reason.

The idea to break this habit is rather simple, but o so dangerous. So my idea is a game, where I make a list of things I want to do, but scared to do. Perhaps we have a conversation and we add some cool ideas you have. So then we made list, great.. now what?

Well here is the dangerous part, I give you information and pictures of myself. Humiliating pictures of course, that I don’t want you to sent to the person I just gave you the address off. So this is the point of no return! And were my road, full of misery starts. The goal is to evolve to a better sub and person.

Lets say the list consist out of 20 ideas to be completed. You will be there to guide me to do them, you will threaten me to sent it all to my ex if I don’t. if you actually will do it or not, that I don’t know.
So you must be strict, mean maybe even sadistic to help me out.

Now this is not all, you will also have the power over me to make me do any task (within limits) as long as I haven’t completed the list. We can discuss the exact rules of the game before we start. Maybe we decide an punishment, something as a time pressure trigger, like each week I haven’t completed the list there will be an extra task put on the list to be completed before I get released from you command.

Yes this is a blackmail game, I’m well aware of the dangers, but I do believe it is needed to get me to where I want to get. A better sub and person, less scared to live life. One that doesn’t just fantasize about things, but actually does things.
So what do you think? Willing to help me grow?

bondage, mild cbt, spanking, tease and denial

Dislikes(used for punishment)
harder cbt, electro, anal, (semi-plubic)humilation, nipple torture.

Limits
needles, public, blood, permanent damage of any kind, no animal, kids or anything illegal.
badboy_tim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2020, 09:14 AM   #2
badboy_tim

Still looking for help.. or even thoughts about the idea

bondage, mild cbt, spanking, tease and denial

Dislikes(used for punishment)
harder cbt, electro, anal, (semi-plubic)humilation, nipple torture.

Limits
needles, public, blood, permanent damage of any kind, no animal, kids or anything illegal.
badboy_tim is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk