Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 07-08-2020, 05:00 PM   #1
flashfodder

Default A new take on the age old elevator dare.

Hey all, been watching for a while but thought I'd finally post a dare for people to try. Hopefully this doesn't break any rules. All I ask is if you do it, please feel free to post about your experience or PM me if you're feeling shy.

For this dare, you need:

1) to be wearing no more than 5 items of clothing
2) A hotel or publicly accessed building with more than 7 floors and an accessible elevator.

The dare is to slowly strip naked in the elevator as it rises to the top floor.

When you enter (either alone or with a friend), press every floor button, ensuring the doors stop and open on every floor. As the lift doors shut, remove 1 article of clothing.

When the lift doors open on the 1st floor, stand with your arms to the side or behind you at all times.

When the lift doors shut, take off the next article of clothing and repeat each time the lift doors close on every floor until you are naked.

When you take off your last piece of clothing, if you are on your own, you must not cover yourself and act as if you are clothed and nothing is wrong until you reach the top floor. If you have someone with you, you can do whatever you like to them and they have to remain completely still while you 'play'.

When you reach the top floor, press the ground floor button only. Remain naked until the lift doors close. As soon as they do, you have until you reach the ground floor to get your clothes back on.

Whatever you are wearing when the elevator doors open is how you leave the building.

Good luck.
flashfodder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2020, 01:39 AM   #2
Damnmkw

THIs sounds hella fun and I live where there’s plenty of elevators to choose from but what about security?
Snap: damnmkw

PM dares: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=93440

Likes: strip games, toys, wagers, chastity, contests, games of chance, clothing control, multi-player games, light humiliation, hidden public or semi, anal naked, masturbation, cum play, cam2cam, ice cube dares

Soft Limits: pee, cbt, permanent exposure

Hard Limits: AB/DL, illegal permanent, family, cross dressing, blood, scat
Damnmkw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2020, 04:03 AM   #3
flashfodder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damnmkw View Post
THIs sounds hella fun and I live where there’s plenty of elevators to choose from but what about security?
I guess you could easily check out an elevator before to see if it has cameras.

On the other side, if you take someone with you who's in on the dare, you have a bit of comfort in case of issue.

Worked for me and a friend of mine at different times. We both had a great time.
flashfodder is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk