Old 03-31-2020, 09:13 PM   #1
Bandana
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Key !!! Stuck !!!

1. Find a public place that you can get stuck in. It could be through a window, under a bed, in a playground, under a tree branch, next to a sign, etc.

2. Tell a friend that you will get stuck somewhere, so that your friend can rescue you at a certain time. You could also tell more than one friend to come rescue you, of course...

3. Dress really slutty before going to the place, like in a short skirt, heels, and cut off t-shirt. Bonus points for a butt plug, nipple clamps, hard maceup, blindfold, sexy panties and vibe...

4. Get stuck, but 20 minutes earlier than you will get rescued. More daring: half an hour earlier. Really daring, roll dice for time: 1=1 hour, 2=1.5 hour, 3=2 hours, 4=2.5 hours, 5=3 hours, 6=3.5 hours.

5. You will probably need to handcuff your hands around some object in order to get stuck for real, but be sure to wear the handcuff key on a chain around your neck so someone else can set you free easily.

6. Try to struggle to get free, make some noise!

7. If a stranger comes along, you can always say that it was a stupid game and someone set you up like this.

8. Try to negotiate a deal IF a stranger wants to help you; "if you free me, you may touch my..."

Bandana is online now   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Bandana for this post:
Old 07-08-2020, 07:17 PM   #2
Mindy_Pet

Default i would love too

i would love to give this a go one day.
i wonder how many people would actually be willing to fuck a silly boy who got himself stuck through a fence wearing a dress.
Mindy_Pet is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
handcuffs, playground, public, stuck