Old 08-11-2019, 09:01 AM   #1
Jaro
A filthy maggot anal whore

Bell August Dare of the Month

It's been a while, but here I present a new dare of the month August

There is no particular theme, just a couple of options. With special thanks to naked lego for giving the initial ideas for this.

Please choose ONE of the following to complete:

A. Atop a counter, table, washing machine... Do something kinky on top of something, the weirder the better!

U. Under a desk, tree, someone's feet... Do something kinky under something, the weirder the better!

G. getDare forums. Complet 3 truths and 3 dares to complete that were posted in the Truth and Dare sections specifically. Bumping an older thread is preferred.

U. Unreal. Describe a dare that is complete fantasy and could not possible happen in real life. For example a dare that requires you to have tentacles or a dare specificlly designed to be performed by a ghost. Be creative and make if funny!

S. Sexy, naughty, beautiful, me. Feel good about yourself for a day or even just an hour. Whatever that is, I dare you to feel sexy!

T. Tell us! Write up a little fictional story, ideally describing one of your favorite kinks or fantasies. The more detail the better.

Proof: Report and picture. Remember that photos do not need to contain you. They can be of anything related to the dare.

Deadline: September 11

Worm owned by
Princess Butterfly

Likes & LimitsToysAMA

Check out my truths and dares here

Jaro is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Jaro for this post:
Old 08-12-2019, 01:28 PM   #2
naked_lego
Distinguished Member

With it being so late, completing all would be a challenge. Although that was the original intention

I know I will be going for a full complete! Perhaps anyone who also completes them all before the end of August/or before I post mine (before the Sept. deadline)Can arrange something special from me?

Photography, Body Writing/Art, Clothing Control, Edging, Denial, Diapers (wearing & wetting)
Pee Holding, Butt Plugs, Semi-Public, Nudity, Bondage, Ice, mild spankings

Limits:
Permanent, Most Pain, Social Suicide, Family, Illegal, Body Waste, curse words

Likes & Limits explained
naked_lego is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to naked_lego for this post:
Old 08-19-2019, 05:33 AM   #3
airtightmask
getDare Sweetheart

I'm hoping to celebrate 200 (or maybe 250) posts this weekend....

Perhaps I can build this into the fun. It looks awesome
airtightmask is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to airtightmask for this post:
Old 09-06-2019, 06:23 AM   #4
StrawDog
getDare Succubus

Didn't see this until too late to make a proper effort to finish, but this is a really interesting challenge. I'll keep my tatties peeled for the next one. Good luck all.

'A man’s character is most evident by how he treats those who are not in a position either to retaliate or reciprocate.'

-Paul Eldridge
StrawDog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2019, 01:50 PM   #5
naked_lego
Distinguished Member

Talking Just do it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by StrawDog View Post
Didn't see this until too late to make a proper effort to finish, but this is a really interesting challenge. I'll keep my tatties peeled for the next one. Good luck all.
It's never too late! Try and complete at least one?

Photography, Body Writing/Art, Clothing Control, Edging, Denial, Diapers (wearing & wetting)

Limits:

Likes & Limits explained
Old 09-07-2019, 04:47 PM   #6
anthem

I've never done a dare of the month before, so I hope I'm reporting correctly. I thought I'd try out something simple for under: under the bed.

[img]https://**********/GvvLQ15/bed-view-2.jpg[/img]

I keep some flattened-out cardboard boxes down there, and it's a tight space, slightly dusty. I shoved a dildo inside myself with just a dot of lube, clamped my nipples, then lay on my back and went in, feet first. There was something humiliating about it, a feeling like I hadn't earned the bed, like I wasn't a good enough slut to even be seen. So I was physically under the bed, but it was also a good figurative reminder of my place: under someone's control and domination.

[img]https://**********/5FVcXgr/bed-view.jpg[/img]

Plus, the metal frame above me looked a bit like the bars of a cage or prison, which was exciting. I fantasized about being kidnapped and held against my will as I edged three times, taking breaks in between to pull on or rotate my nipple clamps. Then, I cleaned the dildo with my tongue and sucked it for a few minutes before I allowed myself to come out. I did not orgasm--to keep with the theme, I felt the experience focus on my mindset and be sexually underwhelming.

Thank you for posting these threads--I'm glad I finally tried them!

Fun: mild humiliation, bladder control, medium spanking/pain, games
Punishments, training, and humiliation: harsh spanking, piss, diapers, feet, chores, bodywriting, speech control
Limits: pics, public, feminization, petplay, ageplay, scat, friends/family, permanent

PM Dares | Toys & Implements | Rules
anthem is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to anthem for this post:
Old 09-08-2019, 03:46 AM   #7
g-man

I've never done any of these before, so I hope I'm doing this correctly. For this challegne, I'll be doing a mix of U and S. The Sexy party is pretty self explanatory, the U part isn't becauise I was literally under something, but rather more under the radar, covert so to speak.

This is also a true story, this happened yesterday. I'd agreed to go out for a few drinks with people I work with, and none of them know I'm into the lifestyle. Anyway, I digress. earlier that day, my delivery finally arrived, and I was super excited to take this new piece of equipment for a test drive. The toy in question was a lovens hush. A quick test to confirm the app and device worked, awesome! I went for a quick wash, and got ready to go out.

Now, I've never really done public play before, and to give you an idea I used to get super self conscious wearing my chastity cage in public, though I'm used to it now, apparently it's not as blatantly obvious I was wearing it than I suspected. So, after inserting the hush, powered it up and off I went to meet my friends. I was definitely turned on the whole time, even though the plug wasn't buzzing away yet. After a few drinks, we'd moved to a different bar, and my phone starts buzzing, as a playmate of mine was messaging me on Discord. I had told her that I was drinking with some friends, and that I was wearing the hush, and offered her to have some fun with it. She jumped at the chance.

After allowing control through the app, she went afk for a bit, which was super hot, because I didn't know when the fun was going to begin (On that note, my only gripe with the lovens app, is you have authorise use of the device on every session., In my opinion, it would be far better to have a "trust this user" option, so they can connect and play when ever they want. Sooo, moving forward, I was dancing away with my friends and then it hit me out of no where... it certainly surprised me, though I think I did enough to not act startled around my friends. The device buzzed away, changing patterns and strengths for what felt like an eternity. I was in heaven. Good music, buzzed from the alcohol (pun intended) and being pleasured in public.. Hot would be an understatement. My playmate was sending me teasing messages through out, and I'll admit it was kinda hard to concentrate. Anyway, I ended up having two orgasms whilst on the dance floor, and Im pretty sure one of the girls caught me, andI think I got very lucky. She had pulled me in to take a selfie, and in the process had her hand on my ass, and felt the vibrations. She just made a comment along the lines of "You're popular tonight, your phones going crazy" and I just laughed.

We ended the session, as she had to get back to her studies, I had a few more drinks (probably too many, because its pretty fuzzy from here on. Not sure if that was post orgasm bliss or just being drunk)

Anyways, thats my entry. I hope you enjoyed reading about my first real adventure in to public play. I'm sure the hush will find its way into public again soon
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	hush.jpg
Views:	540
Size:	25.4 KB
ID:	8870  
g-man is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to g-man for this post:
Old 09-11-2019, 10:15 PM   #8
naked_lego
Distinguished Member

I become to busy with all the other things that I had to do before I could get to these dares. I will still do them and post back here when I am done. It should be in a few days I think.
thanks to the people who did this month. I'm glad you liked it and each report was just right! ♥

Limits:

Likes & Limits explained
Old 09-16-2019, 12:53 PM   #9
StrawDog
getDare Succubus

Good luck, guys. Even though there were only two of you, these are great and enjoyable reports. I look forward to voting, and hope to see more of your work in future.

'A man’s character is most evident by how he treats those who are not in a position either to retaliate or reciprocate.'

-Paul Eldridge
StrawDog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2019, 09:38 AM   #10
Jaro
A filthy maggot anal whore

Sorry for the last follow up, but I posted the poll now here:
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=373127

Thank you for those two that have made a submission! Excellently done!

Worm owned by
Princess Butterfly

Likes & LimitsToysAMA

Check out my truths and dares here

Jaro is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk