Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 02-28-2021, 05:52 PM   #1
Ukz_leroy97

Male 24/male/sub seeks any age/female/dom in any place (cum control)

24/male/sub seeks any age/female/dom in any place (cum control)

Hello,
I want somebody who is an online Dom who enjoys:
JOI
JOI games
Edging
Forced orgasms
Post orgasm play
(A few years ago I played red light green light with an online mistress whenever we both could but stopped due to the time difference meaning lack of time together. She loved this game and loved post orgasm play as a punishment, and as bad as it felt I crave it again now. She would force me to go as fast as I could sometimes and just kept me going faster until I would eventually cum, just so she could have a whole session based on post orgasm play)
I’ve been curious about being a little more open too and have been thinking about anal play and in particular prostate stimulation which naturally, would go great with this kind of Dom in my life.
I’ve been looking at lovense toys which I’m considering buying if I find someone.
These toys are (allegedly) the most powerful prostate vibrators out there and work with a phone app that you control from anywhere in the world. With 5 hours of battery life we could have an online session with the use of this or you could instruct me to use it for hours after a season or to sleep with in. I don’t have many limits in that sense.
My only thing is that I am a working man and I ask anyone interested that they understand I will not always be on call. I’ll always reply when I’m able and if you want a session while I’m off and not busy, I’ll always make the effort. This is another reason that I was thinking of the lovense toy as you could potentially still have your fun if I can’t do a session but have time to put it in and you control me whilst I get about my day.
Finally, although I am looking for a ‘part time’ online thing, I would be very open to meeting if we are close enough, I live in Essex, UK and if you’d like to discuss the kind of things I want to try, or you want to try and wonder if I’d be open to, please DM. I’m open to most things with very few limits.
Joseph

Advertisements
Kink Talk