Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 03-02-2021, 12:46 PM   #1
bee9
getDare Succubus

Male 43/male/dom seeks any age/female/sub in any place (serious only)

43/male/dom seeks any age/female/sub in any place (serious only)

Highly experienced controlling Dom with Extreme means to motivate. Focusing on life changing behaviour -- diet, fitness, schedule. Using orgasm control, hole stretching, bondage and pain for motivation. Long-term only. Deep commitment required.

Hi girl,

First of all, life is hard. I get it. But if you know you have the stuff to do and you don't do that, there is a problem.

They say it's a lack of willpower. Okay, heard of any pills to help with that? No, I mean, easily available safe and legal pills? Exactly. We have what we have. Some of us have more, some – less.

They say it's a lack of self-discipline, self-control and self-motivation. See the pattern here? Self. If you could do better you'd do better already.

But we want to be better, look better, feel better. Right?

So what is the solution?

Big companies offer us coaching courses, gyms, highly caffeinated drinks, etc. Do they work – well, for them - always, these things surely cost money. For you – nobody will give any guarantee, they'd help, in most cases, but only for some time within reason.

What is the solution?

Pretty simple in fact. We have very strong primal desires, what if someone experienced, understanding both nutrition/fitness and sexuality would use your primal sexual desire as a stimulus to motivate you? To reward you sexually for good behaviour and punish for bad? Sounds a bit too simple. But can you imagine our society admitting that we could do that? Unfortunately no, at least not yet and we are far from being there.

How is it done?

After years of doing that I came up with a systemic approach.
  1. Initial assessment. All info about your body, eating/fitness habits, sleeping schedule, special circumstances (like medical conditions, shift work, etc.) is collected. The same goes for your identified kinks, existing sex toys, etc.
  2. Goal brainstorming. Literally, you will come up with as many life-changing goals as you can.
  3. Prioritisation of these goals. Focusing on main areas for improvement.
  4. Agreeing on a list of daily rules/tasks with rewards/punishments. Not weekly or best-effort. DAILY. Rewards and punishments are discussed at once.

We discuss these together. You are not left alone at any point. You can and should always ask questions.

What are the first steps?

You have an action plan in a google spreadsheet shared with you, where you have full editing permissions.

There are agreed rules/tasks that you mark as complete as you go with your day. Very clear rules, with clear results (reward/punishments).

You simply go through the tasks and make sure you are a good girl.

Frequently Asked Questions
  • Q What if I want to change something?
  • A We talk and change it together. Each week and each month we will have minor and major re-assessments. Nothing is in stone, we are living so everything around should us be changing as we do.
  • Q Will we meet/have sex?
  • A No, it's not about satisfying your sexual desires, it's about making you a better self and that will make sex life rich and fulfilling.
  • Q What if I fail?
  • A Fail in what? Answering the questions? Agreeing to the plan? Sticking to it? There are no unclear large steps. Everything is split into very doable chunks. If you fail to perform – you will receive a punishment. Nothing wrong with that, it's not a failure, it's an important step in conditioning to get you successful.
  • Q Is it all about weight loss?
  • A Weight loss is a byproduct of changing your behaviour. The weight-related goals are good performance indicators, but not true goals. Those hide much deeper inside us.
  • Q How do we communicate?
  • A KIK/hangouts for initial assessment guidance and questions during the whole course. Email for followups is available as well. The majority of comms will sit in google spreadsheets, always available, always current and visible.
  • Q What if I want to stop?
  • A Then you tell me about that and we discuss it. Maybe something was too hard, happens.
  • Q What if I have to pause/stop?
  • A You notify me and you pause/stop. No questions asked. We are free people. If you stop all our conversations will be deleted, the spreadsheet will be transferred to your full ownership.
  • Q What is my first step?
  • A Send me a PM.
  • Q I have other questions.
  • A PM me. Be patient as I have a busy life, managing many people in my day job and having a family.
Old 03-14-2021, 06:08 PM   #2
bee9
getDare Succubus

Due to overwhelming interest, especially on another site, it can take me some time to respond.
Please be patient.

Also thanks to those who put substantial effort in their messages, those will get my prime attention.

Advertisements
Kink Talk