Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 02-10-2021, 01:46 PM   #1
FrostbittenSoul
Dungeon Master

Male 56/male/dom seeks 30+/female/sub in any place

56/male/dom seeks 30+/female/sub in any place

Like a lot of others on here, I am looking for that special connection and the right fit for my life. I've been a Dom for most of my adult life, and in that time I have had four short-term subs, two long-term sub (15 years & 4 years), I have also trained two online subs and two slaves. With how busy my schedule is at the moment, I am only looking for another online sub, and hopefully be given the chance to train by remote once again.

I'm looking for a girl that I can tame, discipline, and motivate, with the potential for a shared life, if we both decide to eventually go that route. In terms of a partner, I'm flexible with age, body type, location, and ethnicity. I much prefer a real, down to earth woman, that is proud of who she is, and all that she has accomplished in life, but still has a very naughty and submissive side that she longs to explore.

I'm not into extreme stuff, so certain things are non-negotiable, though all can be discussed. I see a D/s lifestyle as one that compliments and fulfills both partners, and without the other, we would just not be complete. I will always tailor my style in order to help you have the experience you want as a submissive. However, I can't do that alone, so you will need to always be helping, but I have no problem taking the lead once the boundaries and limits are set.

As my sub, I will expect you to be willing to invest your time in the experience, communicate openly and honestly, as most importantly, be patient. I will expect you to share whatever aspect of your mind, body and soul that I request (within your hard limits of course) and obey my punishments, if you fail to do as you're told. Since this would be online, you must be able to administer pain or pleasure as I command.

I enjoy orgasm denial, a small amount of pleasurable pain (spanking, nipple clamps, etc.) and watching my sub pleasure herself when I permit it. I am also a writer, so I will make you the leading role in the erotic stories I tell, and always share them with you. My writings seemed to be quite a highlight of my past D/s relationships, which often brought a new dimension to the experience.

If you and I eventually got together, our time would be spent living a slow, private, comfortable life while we explore that part of you that is hard to give to anyone else, or that no man was able to bring out in you. Although I am a Dom, I could never see a woman as being an unequal; I just could not respect or spend a lifetime with a person that I considered being inferior or less deserving than me, and ultimately, I am looking for a life time commitment. Since I retire from my full-time job next year, I'm willing to locate to anywhere for the right woman. I also own and run a online part-time business, but that can easily be relocated as well.

I'm intelligent with a sense of humor, and I am confident and a bit controlling, but I'm very approachable. I see myself as a nice balance of my dominant side, and a very nurturing and caring side, and I am always willing to support the woman you are, and respect your personal needs within your own space. I don't claim to be perfect, but I have a gift of seeing another's life with clarity, and you'll never find a Dom or a partner more committed or more fair-minded in the pursuit. If this resonates with the submissive within you, please send a message and I will tell you the rest when we get to know one another better.
Old 03-01-2021, 05:43 AM   #2
FrostbittenSoul
Dungeon Master

( This ad is still active, and I thought that I would add a bit more to my profile. )

I am a 56 year old Dominant and tormentor that strives to push my submissive to their limits and beyond. I have been a Dom for most of my adult life, and enjoy teaching and sharing experiences with other like minded people. I see myself as a nice balance of my dominant side, and a very nurturing and caring side. I enjoy getting to know my subs to better understand their behaviors and also their nature, and only then can I control their minds. I recently become interested in humiliation, and while I want to be able to make my sub feel worthless and degraded at times, I also want them to know they are always loved.

I'm intelligent with a sense of humor, and I love to talk openly about anything. I am confident and a bit controlling, but I'm very approachable. I care about people and I like to make sure they can laugh at the end of the day, no matter how shitty life can be. I prefer to show my subs that I am the person they want to give it to, so I would rather have my subs be a slave of my affection, rather than my whip. After getting to know the person inside and I can better appreciate them for their unique qualities, and I adapt my style to her wants and needs.

I enjoy strong, intelligent women who are seeking to freely surrender themselves to a dominant male. The quickest way for a sub to get to my big old heart is through friendship and service, and I find that very satisfying to my mind. Therefore, I want my slaves to willingly give what I want from them, instead of having to rely on any form of punishment.

While I feel that a good Master should be willing to control as much of a sub's life that she wished to give up, I also feel that the best D/s relationships are flexible and adaptable to accommodate both partners life-time goals. I am not into instant gratification, so it is not the pain or submission that directly turns me on, it is my partner's willingness to trust me enough that I will give her what she needs, without sacrificing or jeopardizing the incredible intimate bond we both share.

For me, it is of the utmost importance that my subs feels safe because to own is to cherish, to respect, and to protect, and I take that duty very seriously. I always live by the motto: "A mediocre Master tells, a good Master teaches, an excellent Master explains, but a true Master inspires."

Advertisements
Kink Talk