Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 02-28-2021, 03:14 PM   #1
Subinterested

Male 26/male/switch seeks any age/female/dom in any place

26/male/switch seeks any age/female/dom in any place

Hello,

I am new to the sub/dom experience but am in search of a mistress that I can please and serve. To be honest I donĀ’t necessarily know my limits or even what I like, but I just enjoy being dominated by a woman. I am willing to send pics or videos for proof of finished tasks. Would like to not show face initially but would be willing to down the line if I trust you.

I am just looking for a woman that I can perform various sensual/sexual tasks for via pictures/videos/cam. Would make a kik to send or we can figure something else out. I used to be into xdressing and feminization on here but I think that was mostly for the humiliation aspect. I am willing to be your pet or just a piece of ass that you can demand tasks from.

Would also be interested in a switch style relationship. I am pretty open minded so we can discuss limits and likes as we move forward.

Please PM for more questions or inquiries!

See profile for picture of my body. Willing to take more pics to prove authenticity. PM for requests.

Last edited by Subinterested; 02-28-2021 at 03:20 PM.

Advertisements
Kink Talk