Old 11-27-2017, 12:55 PM   #1
nytotx

Male 21/male/slave seeks 18+/male/master in US

21/male/slave seeks 18+/male/master in US

With things winding down with classes, I’m looking to start a new journey with a Dom.

I’ve have plenty of experience now, both positive and negative.
As a heads up, if you’re looking to just bark orders without getting to know me, just move along. I’m fine with going fast but only after I get to know you a bit.

About me: I’m a nerdy, skinny, brown-haired boy living in Texas and going to school for a degree in Engineering.

I’m a bit of a gaming nerd, but not in a socially awkward way I promise!

About you: you’re hopefully confident, aggressive (but not abusive), maybe even cocky but not a necessity. You know what you want and you will do what you need to get it. That being said you’re also realistic and set reasonable (although difficult) goals.

I’m flexible so that might not exactly describe you but at least some of that should.

My likes include chastity, humiliation, forced exercise, edging, ruined orgasms, light piss play, humiliating menial tasks, and all things involving servitude.

Dislikes include pain, diet control, mild cross dressing. I’ll do those things but I don’t enjoy them.

Limits include piercing skin, wax play, overt cross dressing, family, scat, permanent, urethral insertions.

I am a full time student now so I don’t work currently, but I do have classes in the morning and have my own personal responsibilities. I do live with family but have plenty of privacy.

If you’d like to chat a bit with me, you can contact me on kik at jaykaygd
Old 12-02-2017, 11:55 AM   #2
KipPhoenix

Default Faker

This person is an emotionally stunted infant who will declare you "creepy" and end the dialogue the moment you cross any of his undisclosed, bland, cowardly lines. He is strictly a late-night bedroom fantasizer. Don't waste your time.

Advertisements
Kink Talk