Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 09-17-2017, 03:08 PM   #1
nytotx

Male 21/male/slave seeks any age/male/master in US (serious replies only)

21/male/slave seeks any age/male/master in US (serious replies only)

Hello, hello. Welcome to my new advertisement!

First things first: Let me introduce myself...

I am a human being! Wow! Concepts. I love concepts. What does this one mean?

Well, while I may be looking to submit to another person's will, I am doing that under my own free will! I would be *allowing* you to dominate me only because I want you to, not because you have any divine right to that.

So, don't just come up to me and start acting as if you own me. You don't, yet!

Otherwise... I'm a goofball, nerd, gamer, somewhat shy, snarky little shit, with a crude (yet ethical) sense of humor. We can talk politics, vidya games, how shitty working retail is, memes, more memes, television shows... just not anything related to sports.

I'm scrawny, but I've gotten a little more toned recently. VERY Caucasian, Brown hair, about 6 feet tall, 150 pounds. I'm a college student (engineering), and I've worked as both an Emergency Medical Technician as well as a mindless drone for a retail company.

Now what am I looking for...?

I'm a little picky. If I start getting the sense we're not going to work well together I will let you know.

I need someone who is willing to put their share of energy into the relationship. I'm looking to be dominated and that means more than just when you're horny and want dirty pics. This include setting rules, tasks, and expectations both sexual and non-sexual. This includes daily communication, at least once a day but ideally a bit more.

I also need someone who understands I have a life. While I can communicate often (except at work) there will be times I have things to do where I can't be tied naked to a bed for hours at a time. I understand you have a life, please understand my side of things too.

Let's talk about kinks! What are mine?
Well...

Overall Control/Servitude
Chastity
Edging
Orgasm Denial/Milking
Ruined Orgasms
Hidden Public tasks
Mild Pain
Humiliation
Mild Verbal Abuse
Anal
Hypnosis (I know most people aren't into that, but if you are that'd be interesting, not a must-have)
Clothing Control
Daily Tasks/Routines
Pet Play

I'm mostly into whatever makes you happy, with some limits.

Severe Pain
Piercing skin
Urethral Insertions
Wax Play
Permanent
Family/Social Suicide
Blackmail (don't try it bucko)
I also reserve the right to say "aww helllll nah" at any point to any insane tasks.

Logistics

If we have major scheduling conflicts, I find it is usually best to pass on a relationship. So here is my general schedule so that we can see if that'll be a problem.

All times are Central US
Monday thru Friday I have class from 8-noon

Monday Wednesday Friday Saturday I work from 3-11. Home by midnight.
Tuesday's I am at the family business all day after class but usually alone unless we have guests.

How can you contact me?

Kik: goodoltexanboi
Old 09-19-2017, 03:11 PM   #2
KipPhoenix

Default Faker

This person is an emotionally stunted infant who will declare you "creepy" and end the dialogue the moment you cross any of his undisclosed, bland, cowardly lines. He is strictly a late-night bedroom fantasizer. Don't waste your time.

Advertisements
Kink Talk