Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 06-12-2018, 06:22 AM   #1
mekinqoqe

Male 20/male/sub seeks any age/female/dom in any place (serious people)

20/male/sub seeks any age/female/dom in any place (serious people)

So I'm giving this another try. I'm searching for a Mistress, Not a playmate, I am only interested in a Long-term Mistress/slave relationship, I don't want someone that will disappear after a short time.

1)About Myself :

I am hasty, reckless, kind and can be bratty sometimes and sometimes can be intolerable or unbearable, my mood swings frequently, usually triggered by something small and sometimes I talk a lot of shit. Yet I am not a complicated guy It's easy to get along with me.

I study law, enjoy reading, jogging, Going to the gym, listening to music, I listen to anything as long as it's good but I'm mostly into metal and rap. I LOVE cars and driving like I can drive all day long without getting tired or bored. I do smoke. If you want to know more about me don't hesitate to ask.

physical appearance:

-body type: used to be muscular but now I'm just fit since I stopped working out

-weight: 85kgs, 184lbs

-height :6'3, 190cm

-hair color: black

-eyes color: Black

-body hair: I am not hairy at all, only my legs are a bit hairy

-color: A mix of dark and light skin

2) About Myself as a sub :

As a Sub/Slave I am obedient and disciplined ,I am honest, openminded and willing to try anything at least once ,I have a high Pain tolerance , I can handle pain tasks very well ,The key word here is: "Endorphin", I am an endorphin BDSM masochist, I am into Pain just to get the euphoric effect of Endorphin, I am very tough and can take huge amount of pain, I get toughness from lots of S&M plays

I am always aware of the wants, needs, and expectations of the dominant figures around me and not concerned as much with my own wants, needs, and expectations. Basically, My Mistress/Domme always comes first.

I am a ' SAM ' a Smart-Assed Masochist submissive, I enjoy joking and messing around ( Basically being a smart ass), for more explanation please read this article that I got from a BDSM website so you can understand it better

(The “SAM” Submissive – A “SAM” type submissive, also known as a Smart-Assed Masochist, is just that, a smart-talking submissive with a quick tongue. These submissives are usually only SAMs, or Sammie, to their partners or people they know very well. Usually, their Sammie behavior isn’t actually a cry for attention; it’s just their way of being playful. In fact, most SAMs when actually threatened with punishment will back off, saying that they were only playing and that they didn’t mean anything by it. Occasionally, this behavior can be incredibly frustrating to their partners who, by the time the SAM has agitated their partner into a frenzy, are looking to string the SAM submissive up by their toes and see how many fresh red marks can be created. Interestingly enough, most SAM submissives are not actually masochists. They actually do not want to be punished for their actions as, to them; they were just playing around, to begin with. The positive thing about a SAM sub is that they are usually great fun and very playful partners. Occasionally, they are playful to an infuriating level and will occasionally push their partners until their partners are ready to torture them just to relieve the stress. Psychologically speaking, a SAM is probably not actually looking for punishment or attention, but just wants to show their affection by acting the way they do. The SAM is usually subdued by a couple of harsh words, because once they realize they have stopped being fun, they do not enjoy the feeling associated with causing their partner actual distress.)

3) What I'm looking for in my domme :

Some Dommes\mistresses seeks a partner who will never speak unless spoken to, never show his intellect, never look her in the eyes, and never wants to be treated as her equal.

I want her to treat me as a normal/ equal person first and a submissive second.

Looking for a real mistress/domme, not a wannabe, an understanding one yet a strict one

I want her to be caring and respect my limits and safe words, I believe that communicating between the sub and dom/me is very important so it would be great if we could talk about anything.

she should be confident and independent in her dominance, and her dominance must be personally meaningful

I'm searching for a Mistress, Not a playmate, I am only interested in a Long-term domme/ submissive relationship.

It's okay if my Mistress / Domme has different likes/dislikes because I am willing to adjust my likes/dislikes/limits for the right one

I am always Loyal and devoted to my partner, so I expect the same.

I don't like to rush, I like taking my time and taking things slow

4) how did I get into kink?

My kinky side started to show when I was young, I noticed that I was into pain, I would get butterflies in my stomach when someone gets punished at school or seeing myself or someone else in Pain. Until I met this masochist girl online and she introduced me to the kink community

5)Experience?

My kinky side started to show when I was young, I entered the BDSM lifestyle when I was 13, Was still inexperienced and didn't know anything about BDSM or what I'm doing I did submit Online and in real life, I experienced domination and submission and gained more knowledge.

Some few things that I tried as a submissive:

-nipple pain
- cbt
- spanking
- anal
- body writing
- cum play
- wax play
- edging
- denied orgasms
- bladder control
- orgasm control
- hidden public
- body pain

6) Limits :

Soft limit: A limit which is not necessarily set in stone. It may be flexible, may be pushed or may change over time and/or with experience or knowledge of that type of play.

Hard Limits: Something that I won't do

because if people read BDSM books and then base their play on what they read, a Dom/me may push or force his/her sub into doing what the sub isn’t ready for or isn’t interested in.

You may be saying, “But a sub can always speak up”, and that’s true, but when you combine the “mind fuck” aspect of BDSM with the need to speak up the sub may be too intimidated or afraid to upset or disappoint their Dom/me. Maybe I’m overreacting or overstating this.

bottom line, I Don't Mind when my Mistress / Domme pushes my limits but she needs to discuss it With me First. because I need to feel comfortable and safety comes first

Soft Limits :
-cum play
- piss play
- blood ( although I'm open to blood with the right person ! )

Hard Limits:

Social suicide
Blackmail
Family
Friends
Animals
Breaking the law
Scat
I'm only okay with hidden public
Feminization
Anything that will cause permanent damage

7) Likes, Dislikes, and fetishes :

Humiliation
Pain
Bladder control
Body writing
Masturbation and orgasm control
Spanks
degrading
verbal humiliation
pet play
Full control ( full control is like a fantasy of mine, I want to be totally controlled by my mistress from A to Z, I want to trust her to the point where I drop all of my rights and limits and let her decide what's best for me in all my life aspects )

Dislikes :

Edging excessively

Fetishes :

Feet. actually, anything that has to do with feet (heels, boots, heels/feet worship, etc etc )

8)my current toy collection, or household items?

I'm sorry but I do not have any toys, but I have some other stuff that can be used exactly as toys, such as::
- strings
- robes
- candles
- a lot of stuff for spanking
-rubber bands
- Clothespins
And A lot more
- I am very creative and I can make more toys from what I have around, and I don't mind buying stuff that can help

9)Commitment & Communication:

* I will fully commit to my Mistress, I love to be controlled ( Especially full control), I Will always try my best to make my Mistress happy and commit to her, I will be able to talk/communicate daily

I prefer communicating through kik though

10)About Grammar, Time Zones :

*English is not my native Language, so I apologize if I have any grammar mistakes in this ad

*Time Zones won't cause any problems because I can reschedule my day according to my Mistress, UTC/GMT +2 hours is my time Zone

11) Goals?

full control, drop my limits, I want to reach the point of not doing anything without a permission.

12) Things you’d like to explore?

Public, and heavy pain, since I never explored it and I'm really into pain

13) Living situation :

living with my parents but have my own room

Thank you for taking the time and reading this post, please pm me If you have any questions, concerns or comments about myself
Old 07-19-2018, 03:43 AM   #2
mekinqoqe

Still searching for a mistress

I did point out that I'm only searching for a long term relationship, and I'm only getting dommes who disappear after a while , please only message me if you are interested in long term

Last edited by lola.fox; 08-09-2018 at 06:08 PM.
Old 09-04-2018, 07:12 PM   #3
mekinqoqe

Still looking for a mistress
Old 09-12-2018, 06:00 PM   #4
PurpleS
getDare Addict

Very informative, back to the top you go
Old 10-09-2018, 01:34 PM   #5
mekinqoqe

Still searching with absolutely no luck to find one

Advertisements
Kink Talk