Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 01-20-2016, 04:05 PM   #1
Rabenherz

Male 25/male/master seeks any age/female/slave in any location (chat slave)

25/male/master seeks any age/female/slave in any location (chat slave)

Well, another attempt to get what i desire.
I am a 25 years old master from germany, so i look for someone near my timezone, what means western or northern europe.

What exactly am I looking for?

I am not very superficial. I dont care about what you look and i will also accept Post operated Trans.
The only things you should bring along are obedience, loyalty and a preference for light and medium pain.
Other than that i would prefer someone who speaks german or doesnt care about a master that isnt a native speaker.

What I am NOT looking for.

I dont like sluts and i hate sassy, impertinent or cheeky slaves. I dont need a brat. I also hate to be ignored or being unanswered.

What else?

I dont need webcam shows and i dont ask for a ton of pics, though i like to receive them, especially if a punishment leaves some marks.
I can be very strict and my sadistic side loves to punish. On the other hand i am very caring and i dont like to be permanently rude and humiliating.
I will humiliate and i enjoy it, but it shouldnt be something you want to hear all day long.

I think the only things that are left is the usual Likes/Dislikes/Limits-thing, but you know what? There isnt much i dont like.
I definitely like bondage, insertations, total control, RP and inflicted pain.
What i dont like?
Scat, bladder control, water sports
Limits? Sure!
Children, family, bestiality and social suicide

Everything else is something we should try out, isnt it? ^^

If you are interested, my kik ID is Rabenherz

Advertisements
Kink Talk