March’s game:
1. Brandonlow
2. Corleone91
3. Sam (bbwhore)
4. Kisune Karnon
5. Imaginative name
6. Wampup
7. Ezeperalta212

Currently this is our pool and since it’s under a week until we start, I’ll lock in these players. We do still have 3 more opening. If we don't have a full roster, we’ll just play without one.
Maybe: Bondage, line writing, corner time,
Hard limits: Pain, Poop, Pee, nudity, cum eating, anal, masturbate/edging, enemas, public, pics, hypnos, cam
Full signature here!
Blue Griffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2021, 01:57 PM   #152
Ruby7

Hello,

I would like to join the game.

Ruby

Age 24

Female

Short red hair. Wearing a school uniform with a pink bra and a pink diaper underneath. Excited for a chance to play the game.

Limits: blood, pain, pics, videos, sex toys, scat, cum

Kik - Ruby9627

Message me on KIK if you want to give or receive any clothes filling dares
Ruby7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2021, 02:58 AM   #153
Any_namey7

Right now I don't have enough time to do posts but if nobody joins you could use me as a gap filler but I won't be able to post

Dislikes: Pain, bladder control, light or hidden public

Limits: family, friends, public, scat, extreme pain, face, marks, anal, illegal

Kik: AnyNamey7
Any_namey7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2021, 03:06 AM   #154
js_2912
Distinguished Member

Hey, I would like to join in the next game if i'm not too late

DJR86
male
6ft3 tall, slightly overweight. long red hair held back in a pony tail. zero body hair, it was all removed as punishment previously. lock in a chastity cage

if possible, can i have an admin error and be provided with female clothing?
Old 02-26-2021, 07:47 AM   #155
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

March’s game:
1. Brandonlow
2. Corleone91
3. Sam (bbwhore)
4. Kisune Karnon
5. Imaginative name
6. Wampup
7. Ezeperalta212
8. Ruby (Ruby7)
9. DJR86

We still have one slot open before the game starts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJR86 View Post
if possible, can i have an admin error and be provided with female clothing?
That’s fine.
Hard limits: Pain, Poop, Pee, nudity, cum eating, anal, masturbate/edging, enemas, public, pics, hypnos, cam
Full signature here!
Old 02-26-2021, 11:50 AM   #156
unreme

i would like to join the game i disparate for some money I hope i will win the price

male
name jake
that's for now if something new i don't like it
i will add it later
unreme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2021, 04:07 PM   #157
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

Looks like we’ll have a full roster for March’s game:

1. Brandonlow
2. Corleone91
3. Sam (bbwhore)
4. Kisune Karnon
5. Imaginative name
6. Wampup
7. Ezeperalta212
8. Ruby (Ruby7)
9. DJR86
10.Jake (unreme)

If anybody wants to be in the audience, feel free to let me know/comment.

Our game will be starting March 1st!
Full signature here!
Old 03-01-2021, 08:42 PM   #158
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

Default March, round 1.

Welcome to our March game! Already 1/6 of the year is gone, but we've had a great time so far. Let's look at our last game. (Cue clips of our last game highlight ending with Brandonlow in his dress celebrating and offering his trip to Ezeperalta212 only to be turned down.) Well with swing like time Lady Luck can be a cruel mistress. So let's try to get our contestants good fortune with the luck of the Irish.

The contestants come out in the gameshow uniforms, some deciding to go with all black, some in plaid and a blouse, and one looking quite embarrassed as it seems a devious leprechaun has messed up the number of guys and girls uniforms as the stage has green clovers, horse shoes, and more over it.

Our first game is a classic. Splat Splat Revolution! We have some music for each player to dance to. Try not to step on our pie arrows and of course there's one punishment arrow Let's see put on your dancing shoes and see how you do:

Brandonlow: Stepping up to the stage, coming off a winning game, he seems to be good on his feet and has the confidence to back it up. Well rested from the trip Brandowlow manages to almost pull a prefect game scoring not only 300 points, but missing the pies spaces and the punishment arrow.

Corleone91: Seeing chance to take first place, Corleone91 tries to run a perfect game, but gets over eager hitting a few arrows early and losing a couple points. Slowing down in response he loses his rhythm again and misses a few more settling with 250 points, but also manages to avoid any punishment spaces.

Sam: As the first of our new players sets up. As the beats starts, she starts to shake her body as more than a few audience members eyes are drawn to her shaking breast. Seeing this, she starts to play it up hitting a first pie space as it hits her square into her face. Blinded, she tires to clear her face and step to the beat, earning two more pies one to her cleavage, and one to her thigh. With her eyes finally clear, she's dismayed as the song ends leaving her with 150 points and the punishment marker over her board.

Kisune Karnon: As he strolls up in his black outfit, he brushes away some of the leftover pie remains and then poses as he waits for the music to start. The crowd almost goes silent as the way he moves just oozes grace and style. Hitting note after note, the image is shattered as while doing a flourish for style points he hits a pie space, smearing cream over hit shirt. Taken aback, stamps his foot earning a second pie, clipping the top of his hair. He then slides back the cream like hair gel and plays it off not missing any steps and avoiding the rest of the bad arrows earning 350 points for getting a little messy.

Imaginative name: As the crowd cheers dies down, Imaginative Name steps up. As she has watched the other contestants, she thinks that she has memorized the beats of the game, but even in shape brains can't make up for skill and starts off badly. With a splat to her rear, she gets flustered. Splat, one to the chest, splat, one to face, splat another one to the face. Covered in pie and throughly frazzled, she only earns 100 points and the punishment arrow.

Wampup: Seeing this, wampup rubs his feet in the the remains fo the pies and gets ready to dance. The mess makes it a little harder to dance, but Wampup doesn't makes up for it not caring about the pie spaces getting 5 pies to the body taking time to smear it over his body. Happy with the 250 points he waves to the crowd before going back to the others.

Ezeperalta212: Taking a breath and focusing on hoping to get that money this time, Ezeperalat212 steps up to the stage. As the dancing lights start to go, Ezeperalta realizes quickly that the extra pie cream has made the stage much harder to hit in time. Focusing avoiding more pie as that would make it worse, she misses a lot of steps. As it gets to the end she takes a final step, but missteps the last one as its a 50/50 chance between the two. The punishment arrow shows up above the score board. Only with 100 points, its not where she wants to be walking back.

Ruby: Seeing what happened to Ezeperalta, Ruby clean off the stage a bit before starting. The moves she starts to do flips her plaid skirt and flashes the crowd drawing their attention. Feeling the blush rise to her cheeks, its quickly covered up as a pie comes flying out. Two directly to the face, and two to her breast, the last pie splat directly onto her crouch. Covered in pie, but with a good start, its not a surprise she only gets 150 and a punishment arrow.

DJR86: After a string of disappointing players, the crowd doesn't seem to have high hopes for DJR86 chuckling as he's in a females outfit. But true to his name, he knows the notes of the game like a true DJ. Flipping his ponytail for balance, a prefect game of 350 points and not a single pie or punishment. The crowd cheers as some of the other players give him dirty looks.

Jake: Our last player steps up. Following that show, he feels a bit embarrassed trying to do his best. It doesn't help as almost away, two pie space are triggered hitting him on the sides of his head. Taking time to clear it away, he picks up the beat at near the end and scores 150 points.

Well some of your showed off your moves and some of you showed that you should stick to your day jobs. So let's look at the scores:

DJR86 and Kisune Karnon, 350. Brandonlow, 300. Wampup and Corleone91, 250. Jake, Ruby, and Sam: 150. Imaginative name and Ezeperalta212: 100

Also we have punishments for quite a lot of people: Sam, Imaginative name, Exeperalta212, and Ruby each will lose their shoes and a coating of green chunky slime over their heads.

AUDIENCE MEMBERS: I need one member to tell me a player they are cheering/rooting for to do well. I need a separate member to tell me who they are booing/rooting to fail.
Full signature here!

Last edited by Blue Griffin; 03-05-2021 at 09:04 PM.
The following user says Thank You to Blue Griffin for this post:
Old 03-01-2021, 09:58 PM   #159
Ruby7

I feel extremely nervous and excited as I approach the dance floor. I wipe off the dance floor hoping not to repeat the same mistakes as previous players. I decide the best way to get the crowd excited is to do a couple of flips during my performance. However, I completely forgot that I am wearing a skirt and a diaper and blush in embarrassment as multiple pies hit me in the face. I am now completely out of rhythm and continue to get hit by pies. A few hit me on my breasts and the last pie hits the crotch of my diaper.

I had a strong start, but those flips cost me some major points and I also receive a punishment. First, I lose my shoes and then I get slimed. I have now been completely covered in mess and it is only the first round. I only hope that no one saw my diaper as I was doing the flips.

Limits: blood, pain, pics, videos, sex toys, scat, cum

Kik - Ruby9627

Message me on KIK if you want to give or receive any clothes filling dares
Ruby7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2021, 11:36 PM   #160
Kisune Karnon
GetDare Ninja

As I walk up onto the stage, I see lots of green and silver around. The crowd is obviously pumped from the previous contestant. I encourage the crowd to get louder and cheer even more as I walk up to the dance pad. I quickly clear the arrows from the pie remains and get set. I spread my arms and then place a hand on my head. I place my feet shoulder width apart and await for the music to begin. I hone in on the music and the beats and ignore the roars of the crowd, but this is entertainment after all. Once the music starts, I begin in a flurry of charismatic spins and moves to make the crowd cheer my name louder and louder. I lose focus for a mere second and hit a pie space and immediately get dashed with a pie on my chest. Astonished I try to recompose myself, but in the split second I hit a second space and a pie swipes over my hair. With the little bit of luck of not being hit too hard the second time, I resume without missing another beat. I wipe the cream through and off my hair and fling it towards the crowd during a spin. When the music ends, I lick the little bit of cream off my fingertips and give a wink to the audience. As I brush off the pie from my chest, I see my score is on the high side. I give myself a mental high five as I give a final spin towards the crowd and blow a kiss out to the audience before walking off the stage.

Male/Married/Straight/Switch/32/190 lbs

Likes and Limits
Toys (So Far)
PM Dares
Utilizing Keywords Version 3
Kik: Kisune22

My goal is to give good dares and receive them because that is how I enjoy the game.
I will send reports when I choose to or if I am asked.
If you give me a repeated dare or a "do your own dare,"
I will be very disappointed because I like to be surprised and challenged.

Kisune Karnon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2021, 11:47 PM   #161
Imaginativename

When the first game is announced i can already tell I'm not going to walk away eve remotely clean, with 2 left feet I am already at a huge disadvantage, still I try and focus, my sense of rythym hopefully should carry me, i'd neet to memorise the steps, and practice the steps, brandonlow good run should hopefully show me how to do it and hopefully it isn't that hard...

Corleone91 did well, nothing much to remark on, cemented the rythym and the moves.

Sam, well Sam didn't help, between her provocative, showoffish moves, and the karma it elicits my mind was firmly off topic.

Kisune Karnon, compounded my worries, even sterling performance still earned him some pies.

my turn, and almost imediately my skill shows through, completely missing arrows, quickly i am covered, once the dust has settled and the music died down insult is added to insult, as i only earned 100 points and got the punishment arrow.

I am lead to a booth and told to remove my shoes, this isn't going to help, and from here i can't see what is going on, just hear the music and the audiance's laughter, occationally i see some of my fellow contestants led past me to other booths. once all of us have danced, the host steps on to centre stage, i can't hear him from where I am, but as he addresses the audiance he jestured to us, I look at the booth, 3 acrylic walls and a ceiling with a circle in it, from decides me, a shreik eminates from next to me, I exclaim 'Ah' as noises head down the line of booths, I understand now, as a groan an plaps come from besides me in the next booth I look at the audiance and smile and wave, with no avoiding my fate i might as well put on a good show, I look up, a wave of chunky gunge rains down, and the audiance laugh.

Could have gone better, but with my ineptitude at dancing, It could definately have gone worse.
Imaginativename is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2021, 03:57 AM   #162
js_2912
Distinguished Member

As I arrive at the studio, my first time here for this edition of the game, I'm a little nervous, I haven't seen the previous episodes so not sure how extreme it has been. But I am up for anything and eager to get started.

I am shown to my dressing room by an assistant, who gives me a bag and says put your clothes in here and I will get your uniform for the show. I strip completely naked, and wait. A minute later she hands me a bag and takes my clothes, she smirks as she leaves spotting my chastity cage, wishing me luck. I open the bag to find white trainers, bright green bra and thong, green plaid skirt and a black blouse. I am not sure why, maybe everyone is in the same situation. I get dressed, remembering that I fully shaved my body yesterday, so my legs looked nice and smooth with the short skirt and even my chest looked good in the bra under my blouse.

As we all congregate next to the stage, everyone is laughing as it seems I am the only one in the opposite genders clothes. CRAP! But before I can object we are brought onto stage, I am all of a sudden very self conscious. But I need to focus, the longer I stay free of mess and fully clothed the better.

Round 1, its a dancing challenge, this should be ok, I am pretty good dancer, plus I may have spent some time in a strip club (as their accountant) so I have seen how to make a short skirt move sexily. I am 9th in line, I'll have a good chance to build up my tactics watching the others go. WOW, some amazing sights, it was tough to watch some of the girls, considering I am locked in chastity, I could feel myself pressing against my cage, especially during Sam's performance.

My turn, I pretty much know the beat now, and I add just enough of a flash of my green thong and bare ass, hitting every beat on my way to a perfect score of 350, and not a drop of mess. I am chuffed, I look at the audience who seem to be cheering, although more than a couple of the contestants don't seem to impressed by me, especially as its my first go.

Last edited by js_2912; 03-02-2021 at 04:06 AM.
js_2912 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2021, 06:14 AM   #163
brandonlow67042
getDare Sweetheart

After an embarrassing last show to start and to come off a win. Along with a much needed rest I comeback feeling more confident and feel good. As the audience remembers what I left in last show I decided to comeback wearing that all except for the shoes which I still have a hard time walking in and am walking in tennis shoes now. As that brought me good luck towards the end. I come up to the stage again with more confidence this time and shoot my arrows with almost precise accuracy and feel really good about my score and feeling better that I dodged all the mess for at least this round (unlike last show where every game I got hit with something). Then I move after my turn is done to watch everyone else take there turn at this game.

likes xdressing, cum eating, edging, ice, bondage

dislikes anal, pain

limits family, permanent, public, poo, pee, pics, cam

Red vs. Blue: On Blue team
brandonlow67042 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2021, 09:54 AM   #164
unreme

i don't know how i manage to pass this round with a little mess but good i walk and try to hide myself from the audience because I looked stupid dancing cause i never dance before
that's for now if something new i don't like it
i will add it later
unreme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2021, 08:57 PM   #165
Matildachi

Warily I take my place in the audience, after being completely drowned in red slime at the last game when the audience got done at the last round

Waves to Ezeparalta212 as she loses her shoes, am backing this long time participant she deserves to win sometime

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=383945

Matildachi is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Matildachi for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
2021, blue griffin, gameshow, messy, roleplay