Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 02-28-2021, 09:57 AM   #1
indulgeMe

Default Forced pee drinking self-bondage predicament

I saw a similar dare a while ago, but couldn't find it anymore, so please delete if this is a duplicate :

What you'll need:
  • a funnel (a plastic bottle cut in half horizontally should work too) with an opening for a rope
  • ropes
  • one or two chains
  • some handcuffs or similar
  • a cup or glass
  • a string or a rope
  • a lock or two if your handcuffs don't lock

The idea is the following:
Pee in the closed funnel to see how much can fit in there. Then, if you have a daring amount, pour it into the glass.
Afterwards, put it within reach on your bed.
Open the locks and place the keys at the other end of the room. You should not be able to reach them without standing up.
Lay down on your back and use the ropes to tie your legs spread eagle to the bed.
Fix the chains to one upper leg each.
Tie the string to the funnel and e.g. your nightstand, so you can have it in your mouth, but can not sit up without spilling everything.
Next, fix your left hand to your left chain and lock up.
Prepare everything, so you'll be able to lock your right hand to your right leg.
Then, with your right hand, place the funnel in your mouth and fill it with the pee.
Finally, lock your right hand to your right leg and enjoy.

Ideally, you should not be able to reach your feet with your hands to untie yourself anymore, without sitting up and spilling all the pee.

To solve this without spilling anything, drink all the pee without moving, drop the funnel to the side, crouch down to untie your legs and then waddle over to the keys to unlock your hands.

Please be careful to follow standard self bondage caution and have fun!
Soft Limits : Pee, enema, messy
Hard Limits: showing face, cross dressing, diapers, Scat, social suicide, permanent
My PM dares: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=71297
indulgeMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2021, 08:04 AM   #2
[email protected]
Distinguished Member

Information Additions - Variations

You don't have to use urine. It could be a beverage you don't like. Or if you have a water intake diet requirement use this as an end of day catchup. I would not advise using alcohol. If the session is lasting it may alter your judgment.

. . .

It may be wise to perform a test run of this dare using water. The test run may also give you time to contemplate additional variations to those I have provided here.

. . .

Adding a die, even if it were only cherry kool-aid, instant tea, or instant coffee, would add an extra spill punishment.

. . .

Measure how much volume the funnel holds because after this you can't use it for measuring. Poke some holes or slots near the end of the funnel so that you can't stop the flow with your tongue. Add some sponge, or perhaps a coffee filter into the base of the funnel to slow the flow. You could still speed the flow, if you really wanted to, by sucking.

If you like coffee (or not) you could actually put coffee in the coffee filter.

. . .

Instead of using a good funnel, use a one or two liter bottle with the bottom cut out. This will also perhaps allow you to get a better grasp with your teeth or mouth.

. . .

I also had thoughts about using a diving mask with the glass removed. It would be extended down so that the membrane that normally would go above the lip would go below. I think that there would still be a reasonable seal. Then have the urine or whatever nasty mixture dripped or trickled into the mask. One could put off swallowing until the fluid reached your nostrils. If not careful it would also enter your eyes.

This would also allow you to speak. An audio video or just audio recording of the session with live commentary would be a treat to listen to. Gurgle, gurgle, gurgle. It may entertain you and your friends for years to come.

. . .

With little changes in rope work this could also be used as an addition to a corner time scene. A trickle flow may lengthen the time in the corner.

Be careful.
Hard Limits: Fire, Breath play, Scat, Anal, Electric shock, Illegal, Immoral, Financial, Public, Identity, Friends, Family, Coworkers, Diet/Clothing restrictions
Expect: Detailed report writing
KIK: ChasteDoc

PM for clarifications
dave47630@yahoo.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2021, 05:05 AM   #3
a7suxen

I believe you're referring to the following dare: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=391565
a7suxen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2021, 05:10 AM   #4
indulgeMe

Thank you for your input dave, these are great additions. I especially love the idea of slowing the drain, so the whole procedure is being prolonged!

Thank you a7suxen, that's the one I was referring to, even though I now believe my solution is a little bit cleaner, as it makes it easy to lock yourself in it :-)
Soft Limits : Pee, enema, messy
Hard Limits: showing face, cross dressing, diapers, Scat, social suicide, permanent
My PM dares: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=71297
indulgeMe is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk