Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 02-01-2021, 08:40 AM   #16
CSasha
Oracle

Need to test the time challenge further but looks very good so far.

I'd like to request a holding mode if you could do that. Besides an amount of deepthroats I often promise deepthroats held for X seconds in total, where the first Y seconds of every deepthroat don't count. Having a mode for that would be great.

Looking for some kinky roulette?

My Likes and Limits short list

My pronouns are it/its

If you spam me disrespecting my profile, or grammar, or spelling, or asking for play or relationship without previous context, punch your genitals 20 times as hard as you can.
CSasha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2021, 05:32 PM   #17
MetalHeart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassandra View Post
I'd like to request a holding mode if you could do that. Besides an amount of deepthroats I often promise deepthroats held for X seconds in total, where the first Y seconds of every deepthroat don't count. Having a mode for that would be great.
So, if I understand correctly, for example you'd like to set a target of 3 minutes of holding with the first 10 seconds of each deepthroat that doesn't count, right?

This sounds really great, i think I'll do it! Now I have some exams but then I'll definitely work on this! thank you

Another idea I had was a "random challenge" that basically generates the parameters for a challenge for you.

Download my Deepthroat Trainer App

Please create my deepthroat training session in this poll HERE

<FapRoulette>

Neutral: anal, edging.

Dislikes: pet play, poo, illegal, online exposure, cross dressing, public nudity.
MetalHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2021, 04:46 AM   #18
CSasha
Oracle

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetalHeart View Post
So, if I understand correctly, for example you'd like to set a target of 3 minutes of holding with the first 10 seconds of each deepthroat that doesn't count, right?
Yes, exactly. That would be 180 seconds. If I held my first deepthroat for 15 seconds, it would be 5/180 then.

Many thanks.

I thought for a random challenge as well, but reasonable numbers are so different for everyone. Though, if you would add a modifier for each category (normal deepthroats, absoulte number of deepthroats held, max seconds for deepthroat hold, time per deepthroat), you could reduce those modifiers according to results. If the user completes everything perfect but close, increase it a bit. If the user completes early, increase by more. If the user fails and the deepthroats haven't been completed, reduce the max seconds for deepthroats hold. If average speed of the first half of deepthroats (excluding those held) wasn't high enough, increase the time per deepthroat but keep the total time by reducing the normal deepthroat amount. If the total average speed of normal deepthroats wasn't high enough, decrease the total number of deepthroats (but not the time per deepthroat). Just by thoughts about it.

Another random roll could be conditions to fulfill while deepthroating, like being dressed slutty, or naked, or wearing a collar, wearing a plug, wearing a chastity device, keeping hands on the neck/on the back/on elbows, on which dildo difficulty to deepthroat on (as preparation user defines three dildos for easy, normal, hard, app selects). But again, everyone is different.

I also thought about a kind of level up challenge, where you increase your level and hence your difficulty, step by step, earning experience/points to accumulate for the next level up.

Ideas are hundred times as many as time to implement them.

My pronouns are it/its

If you spam me disrespecting my profile, or grammar, or spelling, or asking for play or relationship without previous context, punch your genitals 20 times as hard as you can.
Old 02-03-2021, 11:14 PM   #19
Rahun

Thank you!
I still have little pet's app, but this should be superior in every way. =) Very nice to have.

Also a thank you to Cassandra for the great ideas, they are awesome!
I hope you'll have time to implement most of them.
Old 02-04-2021, 02:44 PM   #20
burningmars

Thank you for developing this, I had a good time trying it out last night. I'm quite new at this and the settings I'm using are a lot less than the default settings. It would be a nice QOL thing if the settings defaulted to whatever your last session was like, so I can just change a couple of things for a new session instead of everything.
Its not a big issue though and I will be continuing to use this app either way!
burningmars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2021, 07:37 AM   #21
Rahun

Btw, if it's not a big issue, could you please share the source code?
Old 02-06-2021, 03:24 PM   #22
MetalHeart

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rahun View Post
Btw, if it's not a big issue, could you please share the source code?
Sure! You should be able to get the thunkable "code" at this link. It is valid for 60 days from now. Let us know if you develop something!

<FapRoulette>

Dislikes: pet play, poo, illegal, online exposure, cross dressing, public nudity.
Old 02-06-2021, 09:07 PM   #23
BlondeSlut

So much thanks for this app - it looks really nice!!

Like and limits

toys
BlondeSlut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2021, 10:27 PM   #24
Rahun

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetalHeart View Post
Sure! You should be able to get the thunkable "code" at this link. It is valid for 60 days from now. Let us know if you develop something!
Thank you!
I haven't actually used thunkable before, interesting platform. I'm more used to lines of text I can edit freely, this block based design seems a bit clunky to me, but maybe I'll change my mind if I start actually using it. We'll see.
I'm not promising anything though, but I'm still kinda interested how things work and perhaps add a few minor (or not so minor) modifications eventually.
Old 02-21-2021, 06:06 PM   #25
AllyEdge

Heart

Used the app with my boyfriend last night and again today with my dildo to really get some practice in and it works very well. The voice always says retry when I first go down on a hold but doesn't count it as an attempted hold but that's the only bug I've noticed. Love it and will be using often!

Dislikes: non face pics/vids, difficult complex dares, fisting

Limits: family, friends, bodily excretions, animals, pics/vids with face in view, intense pain/ blood, full public.

Owned by: Master BDH
AllyEdge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2021, 04:38 AM   #26
MetalHeart

Default Standard challenge hold problem fixed

Hi all!
I fixed the hold "bug" in the standard challenge. Now the deepthroat to hold down is calculated when you release the button (e.g. at the end of the previous deepthroat) whereas before it was calculated when you press down the button so you weren't warned earlier and it was easy to fail at the first attempt.
Now it's way better because you hear the voice before you are starting the deepthroat. You can download the new version in the same drive folder here.

Features: [3.1 version]
  • Standard Challenge, with:
    • Deepthroat amount
    • Probability of holding down the deepthroat
    • Hold attempts: how many chances you have to try holding the deepthroat
    • Maximum hold time
    • Penality when you fail to hold: a fixed number or based on seconds left
    • Sound with text-to-speech or vibration mode
  • Time Challenge, complete all the deepthroats before the time runs out!

At the top of the screen you will see the number of deepthroats left and the countdown. With sound enabled you will hear a metronome with the pace that you should keep in order to be able to finish.
    You have three ways to set it:
    • Number of deepthroats and BPM (for example 100 deepthroats at 150bpm)
    • Number of deepthroats and time limit (for example 100 deepthroats in one minute)
    • BPM and time limit (for example 150bpm for 2 minutes)
  • Change background picture

Future features:
  • Holding challenge
  • Random challenge
  • Give a score at the end

Known issues:
  • The settings aren't saved locally

As always, feel free to tell me if you have any suggestion or if there are any other bugs/typos, sorry for my bad english and thanks for the support!

Have fun!

<FapRoulette>

Last edited by MetalHeart; 02-27-2021 at 06:14 AM.
The following 2 users say Thank You to MetalHeart for this post:
Old 02-28-2021, 06:27 AM   #27
MetalHeart

Default Throat Trainer app 4.0 - Holding Challenge!

Hi again!

Holding Challenge requested by Cass is out!

As always, you can download the new version in the same drive folder here.

Features: [4.0 version]
  • Standard Challenge, with:
    • Deepthroat amount
    • Probability of holding down the deepthroat
    • Hold attempts: how many chances you have to try holding the deepthroat
    • Maximum hold time
    • Penality when you fail to hold: a fixed number or based on seconds left
    • Sound with text-to-speech or vibration mode
  • Time Challenge: complete all the deepthroats before the time runs out!
    At the top of the screen you will see the number of deepthroats left and the countdown. With sound enabled you will hear a metronome with the pace that you should keep in order to be able to finish.
    You have three ways to set it:
    • Number of deepthroats and BPM (for example 100 deepthroats at 150bpm)
    • Number of deepthroats and time limit (for example 100 deepthroats in one minute)
    • BPM and time limit (for example 150bpm for 2 minutes)
  • Holding Challenge: hold deepthroats for a total amount of seconds!
    • You can set the number of seconds that do not count at the beginning of each deepthroat
    • Penalty mode: if you hold a deepthroat for less than the threshold the total target is increased by the double of the remaining seconds.
    • You recive a percentage score based on an ideal time. Don't breath!
  • Change background picture

Future features:
  • Random challenge
  • Give a score at the end of all challenges

Known issues:
  • The settings aren't saved locally

As always, feel free to tell me if you have any suggestion or if there are any other bugs/typos, sorry for my bad english and thanks for the support!

Have fun!

<FapRoulette>

The following 2 users say Thank You to MetalHeart for this post:
Old 02-28-2021, 08:39 AM   #28
CSasha
Oracle

Wow! Great new mode! Many thanks for this one. Have to test it asap.

My pronouns are it/its

Old 02-28-2021, 07:03 PM   #29
Rahun

Thank you! Great update!

Btw since it's a public project (the free version of thunkable forces it to be public) anyone can make a copy of the latest version from here to tinker around in, and this link doesn't expire: https://x.thunkable.com/profiles/metal.illusionifc4j

(If you want me to remove the link, do tell me while I can edit my comment.)
Old 03-12-2021, 01:38 PM   #30
dvdmother
Baby Member

Thumbs up

Great app!

However there is one thing that bugs me about it: In the time it takes me to get to the base of the dildo, my phone has usually auto-locked. Is there a way for you to prevent that when the app is running?
dvdmother is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk