Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 02-10-2019, 02:52 PM   #1
GetdareJordan
getDare Sweetheart

Default Make This Female Slut Regret This!!

Hey guys, imma just cut to the chase here. Basically, you guys are going to send me some fairly extreme dares to do. They can be whatever you want. You guys can send whatever sadistic, fucked up dare you want and I will complete it to the best of my abilities.

Just make me regret posting this!

Willing to try: Full Public

Limits: Sending Pics and vids over the internet, Permanent Marks, Scat Eating, Incest (with anyone but my sister, and nothing taboo with her), Social Suicide, Blood

My Toys!
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=92158

Send Me Dares Here:
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=387694

My BDSM Test: https://bdsmtest.org/r/UfWLMeZn

Unowned, not looking for a dom

F/19
GetdareJordan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2019, 07:53 PM   #2
ksoma
getDare Succubus

OK. With anything this risky, I say up front: I don't expect these done/ I'm mostly airing them for fun.
BUT! You want extreme, and say you'll try. OK. Let's throw some silly ideas out there. Hopefully you will consider at least a few.

1) Probably the simplest.
Pick a family member. Find a picture of them that is very flattering.
Masturbate to the picture.
Tell us in the report whose picture you used, if you were able to orgasm, and what, if anything, you fantasized about doing to them, if you chose to incorporate fantasy and not just focus on looking at the picture.

2) One day (and it must be a day when you will leave your house and be out of the house and in public for at least an hour), wear pantyhose as if they were yoga pants. The darkest pair you have. If when you pull them on, you look in a mirror and worry it is too naked and you could get in trouble, you can wear a second pair also, so that your pants for the day will just be two layers of pantyhose.
No panties, and your shirt/top should not be long enough to go down to your hips.

3) Wearing white yoga pants, give yourself the deepest camel toe you can. Go to school like that.

4) Play truth or dare with a friend or friends, who have never seen you naked or overly sexual. Make every dare you give, ever truth you ask, sexual, but keep it mild. Also, gloat that they won't break you. You may not refuse any of their truths, or dares (even if the game allows for "outs"), and after every task you do or answer you give, suggest to them that if they want to break you, they should try harder.
To keep from being dogpiled, arrange the game so that the person being dared/asked truths of, is determined randomly, with only so many chances. For example, everyone writes their name on 10 little pieces of paper, and puts them in a hat. The person who gets to make the dare picks a name and shows it. If it is theirs, they can either skip their turn but keep their name, to protect themselves, or put their name back and pick another.
You must always put your name back.
The friend or friends have 10 chances to get any truth out of you, or dare you nearly anything.

5) get caught. This isn't "risk of getting caught," this is "put yourself in a situation where you will be caught, and let it happen."
Find a situation, at home or at a friend's house, where you can masturbate and get caught. Even better, pretend you don't know you're caught, and keep going (have it look like your eyes are closed, but you're actually looking out of your barely cracked eyelids, and you keep fingering yourself while the person is watching you). Have headphones in and be listening to music, so that they either have to be very loud, or touch you, to "get your attention." If they say nothing and don't leave, because you're playing ignorant, you keep masturbating, even if they stay and watch. Open your eyes before orgasm and make eye contact with them, in shock, while you cum.

6) This is a pain dare task I haven't given in ages.
Also, remember how I once suggested you video tape tasks to watch and masturbate to later? Record this one.
You need two pairs of panties. Both should be small on you, and fit very tightly.
Strip naked, and put on both pairs.
Now, get thumbtacks. Dollar stores should have little clamshell cases with 20 to 50 thumbtacks for a buck. Buy 4 or 5 of them (tacks can be used in many dares!)
Hold open your panties, and open a clamshell, and dump the tacks in your panties. Open a second and dump the second. You can let go now and let the panties go.
Now, grab at the bottom of your panties and pull them out, so tacks can fall down to the part of your panties between your legs.
The two pairs of panties will hold the tacks in place so they don't fall out.
Find a surface that you can straddle and will support your weight (like the arm of a couch). Straddle it, lover your pussy down on to it, and let your weight settle. You can brace your hands in front of you, but they are there for stability, not to take weight off your body.
Start gyrating, grinding and humping. Use the pain as pleasure and strive to hump your way to a very painful orgasm.
Set a timer for 20 minutes. Hump the whole time. If you manage to cum, as soon as you can, start humping again and strive for a second orgasm. If after the 20 minutes, you feel like you are close to cumming, you can keep going. If pain just won't let you, you can stop, otherwise.
When done, stand in front of the camera and pull the panties aside to let all the tacks fall, and then peel the panties off and do a close up to show the marks the tacks made on your pussy.
Save the video. You may not delete it (but you also never have to share it).
You should masturbate to it on occasion.... maybe watching it again and cumming while watching it will make you even more excited for future pain dares.

7) like #6, record this for later enjoyment.
Get 9 tea light candles (again, dollar store is your friend. all 9 should be less than a buck).
Light them all (space them out, if clustered they all heat each other too).
You want plain parafin wax, unscented (other waxes, or scented ones, can burn hotter).

Sit naked in front of a table, the camera facing you. take two lit candles that have been burning for several minutes to pool a nice amount of wax, and set them in front of you.
Do not blow them out.
Holding your left boob with both hands, carefully aim it at the candle, and push the nipple down into it. Your skin will extinguish the fire (its safe. Practice pinching out the candles with your fingers, first, if that helps), and your nipple will be sunk into the molten wax. Count to 10, then straighten back up. If the candle sticks to your skin, let it.
Grab your right boob and repeat, with the second candle.
Once sitting up, pull the candles off if they are stuck to you, and then use the back of a hair brush, or a wooden spoon, and spank your tits hard, to break off the wax.

Once the wax is off, bring in another candle, and stand up.
Using one hand to guide the candle, and one hand to hold your pussy lips open and expose your clit, extinguish it against your clit and hold it there for 10 seconds, before pulling the candle away, and spanking your clit with the brush until wax free.

Then repeat, with two more and your breasts and a spanking, 1 more on your clit and a spanking, then two more on breasts again, 1 more on clit again, spanking breasts and then clit to break away wax, and then while standing, rub your clit to orgasm, right in the camera.
again, another that should be an absolute pleasure to watch later, and should never be deleted!

8) Home video again!
Make a set of tack panties (I told you all the tacks would come in useful!) and put them on. Tacks should be pointing inward at your pussy and clit.
Put on the panties and pull them aside from various angles for the camera to show the tack points.
Pick up 3 dice, and roll them for the camera. Add the total together, and multiply by 5.
The lowest you could get is 15 (3 ones, times 5) and the highest is 90 (3 sixes, times 5).
Now, sit down, spread eagle, and grab your hair brush.
In a single sitting, you will spank your pussy as many times as the dice determined. No faster than one spank every 2 seconds (so you rushing with quick little hits), and you will say out loud which number spank you're one.
If something makes you lose count, you go back to one and start again.
When all the spanking is done, try to rub your clit, through your panties (and the tacks) to reach orgasm.
Take off your panties and show it close to the camera to see the marks. While up close, hold the tacks to your pussy again and give one last hard spank, just for show.

another to save forever, and masturbate to.

9) Another video one. I think we get the idea how I like these done by now. I hope you've rewatched the one video dare I asked you to do in an old thread? You seemed to have liked that dare, so I hope you've enjoyed rewatching it, and understand why the idea of you building up your own library of your own extreme acts is fun for me?

This is the last pain one, for now. It is also the most extreme.
Of any and all dares here, this is the one I do not expect to see even attempted, but if it is, I'll want to know about it.
You will need rubbing alcohol, cotton balls, an old piece of cork, safety pins, needle and thump tacks.

First, clean all the points very well, and lay them out on a paper towel.
Second, clean the skin on your breasts.
Third, put on a pair of disposable gloves (again, dollar store is your friend) and clean the finger tips.
There is a good bet this is going overboard on being clean, but it is best to be safe.

I want you to pierce your tits.
Start with needles, and pierce just through some skin around your areola.
Then move on to safety pins. Pass one though your areola just under your nipple. When through, close it. Do this for each nipple.
Then again above each nipple, in the areola.
Lay the tacks face up on the table (stick the backs to some tape, and lay out the tape strip, is probably the easiest way), and carefully hold you boobs. Lift them so that you can place them down on the tacks, and then press down on the tops of your breasts to push your tits down onto the tacks.
Lift your breasts and let tacks fall free. Brush them off if need be.
Pick up a clean tack, and try to push it into your nipple. Once in place, do the same with a second tack to your other nipple.
Carefully remove the tacks, the safety pins, and the needles. Clean your skin one more time (which will sting).
Then take your last two clean needles, and try to push them into your breasts, through your nipples, as far as you can, before getting the side view of your breasts with the camera, and slowly pulling the needle out, so show just how deep into your nipple it went.

Wash skin one more time, and then move camera to show your pussy, and rub yourself to orgasm.
Alternatively, move camera to pussy and rub to orgasm, and then to the sides of the breasts to highlight needle removal. The order is up to you.
Save the video for future use. If you managed this task, but could not orgasm while doing it, your task is also to masturbate to orgasm while watching this video once a week, for at least two weeks, in the hopes that you can be excited enough by seeing you do that to yourself that you are tempted to try it again.

10) Last dare! I like giving multiple dares of difference kinds, and no one else had replied (at least since I started typing) so I wanted to give you many fun tasks. I hope you don't mind (either than I have so many, or that I stopped at only 10)
This is another to record, but shouldn't be painful.

Go to a store, bakery, etc, and buy a large cream filled donut or cupcake.
It is up to you the flavor, filling. etc. If you want to do some sexy dare on the way to/from the store, or at the store, have fun.

When you get home, you need to make sure your pussy is shaved, and you need to shower and clean very completely.
Then dry VERY completely.
Then put on a fresh pair of clean, white cotton panties.

Pick some videos you've made, and put them on. Rub yourself through the panties to at least 4 edges, before you turn your videos off. Time to start the dare proper. Get your camera set up.
Standing naked, but for your panties, in front of the camera, pull your panties aside to show how wet you are. Then sit down, spread eagle, and grab the donut/cupcake.
Slide the filled cake down the front of your panties, and spank your pussy to start breaking it up and crushing it.
Once mashed, use your fingers and push as much of it into your pussy as possible. Rub your clit until you edge, twice, through your panties.
Then take your panties off.
Grab a dildo or your hairbrush (to use as a dildo), and insert it. While thrusting against the cake and filling you've forced inside your pussy, aggressively masturbate. Aim for two orgasms. You may also rub your clit.
After you cum, carefully remove as much of the donut/cupcake from your pussy as you can. Use your fingers. Use a thin spoon. Despit all the damn ruined pieces onto your panties.
When you've gotten out everything you can, get on your hands and knees, and eat the pieces completely, off of your panties, with no hands. You are done when there are no crumbs left.
Shut off the camera.

Now, I'll imagine you'll want to shower again. And maybe douche a few times to flush out everything, but that part isn't as sexy so no need to record it.
Have fun with that one in your collection, and like all the others, save it, and watch it. Maybe you'll be tempted to revisit the idea again.

There we go.
10 ideas. Some weird. Some psychotic.
Hopefully at least a few appeal to you. Hopefully you have fun doing the ones you want to risk doing.
Hopefully I have more for you if these are fun (or if they're just not the direction you were hoping for).
Old 02-10-2019, 09:08 PM   #3
LeonK64

In a class where you sit near the back, strip off as much as you can. Start with bra and panties (a skirt would be easier here), then get everything else off you can (even if its just unbuttoned/unzipped)
LeonK64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2019, 08:28 PM   #4
SasssySlavePuppy
getDare Sweetheart

Go to your favorite underwear or swimsuit store. Ask an employee or a random shopper if they will help you find the sexiest set (bikini or bra/panty) that they have. Then go try it on. In the fitting room, pull your dildo or a dildo like object out of your purse and begin fucking yourself with it, being as slutty and noisy as you are comfortable with. When you cum, clean your dildo with your mouth and walk out into the store with it still in your mouth for 2 seconds before hurriedly hiding it back in your purse.

I want a very detailed report please!
Read My Stories:
Selina’s Fantasy

PM Dares:
Likes and Limits:
SasssySlavePuppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2019, 05:10 AM   #5
zephyrnem
getDare Addict

Leave your place naked. You can’t go home until you have sucked the toes of 3 different people who you haven’t met before.
zephyrnem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2019, 03:42 PM   #6
GetdareJordan
getDare Sweetheart

Ok, here we go...
ksoma, those dares are extreme (which is what I asked for) so thank you, and here is the report (the numbers are for the dares that I did btw):
1:I masturbated to a pic of my twin, with a fantasy, basically I was caught by my sister in the shower moaning loudly when I thought I was home alone and her joining me...
2:I did this yesterday during school, and I don't think anyone noticed except for one of my friends (I had to borrow her pantyhose, I don't have my own), because the top pair was plain black without any frills or anything. I just said that I was wearing yoga pants... it was exciting tho!
3:I did this today (im back at home now), but was wearing a long shirt and sweatshirt as well so I wasn't caught (thankfully) nothing really exciting happened, sorry.
4:Sorry, I didn't do this one... maybe later, im having a sleepover with 3 friends this weekend so maybe then? maybe.
5:Ok, ya, sorry, no. I would only do this at one of my friends house that I have done sexy things with before (theres a boy and a girl) but I didn't feel like going to one of their houses. sorry.
6:Ok, so I did do this one, but only could do 10 minutes, cause the pain was too much after... sorry...
7:Ok, so I also did this one, and it was fun! it hurt like hell for the spankings tho (my nipples and clit were already burning from the wax, soooo ya...), but it might be one I do again sometime!
8:Sorry, I didn't do this one... maybe if I get more adjusted to pain then I will, but not now...
9:Ya, you know that I didn't do this one... sorry nonetheless tho…
10:Imma do this one today, so a report will come soon (unless I forget, lol)

leonk4: I did this dare 2 days ago, and got my bra and panties off (I did wear a skirt), undid 5 of the highest buttons on my shirt except for the second button (there are 7 buttons total) and pulled my skirt down my ass, while keeping it covering the top of my lap, but that's as far as I went... sorry I couldn't go more...

sassyslavepuppy: Ok, so I will be doing this tomorrow while I also buy some pantyhose cause a lot of dares need them.

zephyrnem: I will also be doing this tomorrow if I have time, and if I don't then the day after tomorrow ill do it.

Thanks everyone for the dares, and have been having a lot of fun (and turmoil) doing all of your dares, and am excited for more! don't go easy on me

Limits: Sending Pics and vids over the internet, Permanent Marks, Scat Eating, Incest (with anyone but my sister, and nothing taboo with her), Social Suicide, Blood

My Toys!

Send Me Dares Here:

F/19
The following 2 users say Thank You to GetdareJordan for this post:
Old 02-14-2019, 04:36 PM   #7
GetdareJordan
getDare Sweetheart

I need more dares people! Make me regret posting this, I want super risky stuff! school stuff or other extremely risky things are preferred. DON'T go easy on me!

My Toys!

Send Me Dares Here:

F/19
Old 02-14-2019, 04:43 PM   #8
onaga24

At school, go into a stall and get completely naked. Start masturbating until there's no one left in the bathroom and then walk out to the sink and cum in front of the mirror.
Old 02-14-2019, 05:59 PM   #9
GetdareJordan
getDare Sweetheart

Ok, I will be doing that tomorrow!

Dares are always needed, and don't be afraid to give me your worst!

My Toys!

Send Me Dares Here:

F/19
Old 02-14-2019, 06:03 PM   #10
-sissyslave-

Drive to a park at night time and when you get there rip your clothes up and throw them in the trash

Lie down in the middle of the park and masturbate until you cum

You will have to drive home naked. Hope there are no cars around

Limits Pics, Cam, Extreme public, Social Suicide

Toys Small plug, Large plug, Anal beads, Chastity cage, Vibrating prostate massager, Cuffs, Ballgag, Clover clamps
-sissyslave- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2019, 08:29 PM   #11
bee9
getDare Succubus

Extreme?

Let's try with mild ones. Write several notes saying "Free BJ in school, text ### to book".Obviously put your number (for more "mystery" - use letters -- http://dialabc.com/motion/keypads.html)

Take booking, saying where to come -- school toilet, which cubicle and that they will be blindfolded by you. Say one at a time or nothing happens.
Use a quite see-through piece of fabric as a blindfold.
Obviously swallow.

Respond later with "Thanks!" if the cock was long, "Thanks " if thick, "Thanks! " if both and "Thanks" if it was okay.

That will help you to identify cocks for later dares.
bee9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2019, 11:14 PM   #12
NaughtyDaddy
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by GetdareJordan View Post
I need more dares people! Make me regret posting this, I want super risky stuff! school stuff or other extremely risky things are preferred. DON'T go easy on me!
Simple:
At school you can only pee through your clothes and in a crowded space. Hide your patch with a sweater tied on your waist.
Can't wait to read your humiliation feels

Likes: Girls that are submissive, obedient, slave-minded, bratty, selfish, daring, slutty, messy, showoff, pissers, who crave to wet for their daddy and if I have forgotten something you'va thoughts on, just say it to me baby girl.

Hates: Rap music, fake profiles, not being answered!
Find me at FetLife: D0mDaddyVS
KiK: NaughtyDaddyVS007

My tumblr: dom-daddy-sluttrainer.tumblr.com
My BDSM test:
https://bdsmtest.org/result.php?id=3777857
NaughtyDaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2019, 04:27 AM   #13
SasssySlavePuppy
getDare Sweetheart

Woof woof

So here’s a fun one: go up to random girls or guys and offer sexual favors of some sort in return for you doing their homework (yes, you read that right). Offer to give someone a blowjob if they let you write their lab report, offer your tongue to a girl in exchange for you completing her algebra. In short, make yourself a desperate, slutty nerd (look the part)

Woof your horny puppy woof
Read My Stories:
Selina’s Fantasy

PM Dares:
Likes and Limits:
SasssySlavePuppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2019, 04:30 PM   #14
GetdareJordan
getDare Sweetheart

Ok, here is the report:
Sissyslave: I did this one last night with some cheap clothes so I didn't ruin my favorite ones. Nothing really interesting happened, other than when I got to my house (btw, I park my car outside) there were people outside talking to each other so I had to run out of my car and into my house quickly, but I found the front door locked (I got out through the back door) and I had to run to the back of my house to get inside, then I went up to my bed. Fun dare, might do again sometime, but without the clothing destruction.

bee6: I did your dare, and I used the letter scheme, on top of a caeser code (I think that is what it is called), but to increase the risk, I said that you had to decode the number, so people know that it is encoded. I went to the place for most of my second break (about 15 minutes) and had a vibrator on low in my pussy so I stay horny the whole time. No one came, but several people knocked on the door wondering if it was locked (I was in the boys restroom too.) with someone inside of it. I couldn't respond for 2 reasons: one, I was wearing a ring gag, and two, talking would've revealed that I was a girl. I sat up on the toilet for the whole time.

Naughtydaddy: I did your dare, and I was suuuuper scared the whole time. I used a sweatshirt to cover up the patch, but it smelled a decent bit. No one noticed enough to say anything, or they didn't want to embarrass someone, but I was sweating and shaking most of the time... Good dare though!

Sasssyslavepuppy: I did your dare, and was extremely scared that someone might agree. No one did, and a few people were creeped out about it, but most just laughed it off like it was a joke. Super embarrassing, and really hard to make myself do it, but fun nonetheless!

I want more dares guys, make them hard! I need ones to do while i'm showering (there is a window in my shower that leads to a semi-busy road, it is fairly big, and if you look through it you could see my whole body!), sleeping, about to go to sleep, or just super risky ones!

My Toys!

Send Me Dares Here:

F/19
The following user says Thank You to GetdareJordan for this post:
Old 02-15-2019, 05:52 PM   #15
bee9
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by GetdareJordan View Post
bee6: I did your dare, and I used the letter scheme, on top of a caeser code (I think that is what it is called), but to increase the risk, I said that you had to decode the number, so people know that it is encoded. I went to the place for most of my second break (about 15 minutes) and had a vibrator on low in my pussy so I stay horny the whole time. No one came, but several people knocked on the door wondering if it was locked (I was in the boys restroom too.) with someone inside of it. I couldn't respond for 2 reasons: one, I was wearing a ring gag, and two, talking would've revealed that I was a girl. I sat up on the toilet for the whole time.
No it wasn't a caesar code. It was a normal conversion from numbers to letters (and vice versa), like 1-800-HIRE-ME translates to 1-800-4473-63
bee9 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
extreme, hard, no limits, regret, risky