Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

View Poll Results: What punishment should be chosen? Check post 158 of thread.
Option 1: Re-do dares 34 34.34%
Option 2: More dares 34 34.34%
Option 3: Kitty rule 34 34.34%
Option 4: Dog Rule 14 14.14%
Option 5: Naked rule 35 35.35%
Option 6: Longer punishments 34 34.34%
Option 7: More punishments 34 34.34%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 99. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 02-14-2019, 06:03 AM   #151
DragonGirl

Yesterday's completed dares.

Quote:
so pick a board game to play that you really love and pick a girl to strip and play it on her. If people want to write anything they must do it on the girl. Now food must be severed using a different girls feet people can do anything they would like.
Go on a walk the one naked must remain naked and the one barefoot has to stay barefoot. you then tied one of them up outside in public view.
We decided to play game of life but we made some minor changes, instead of using the actual board, we first wrote down all the spots and the path on Lynne's back, ass and legs, the starting point was at the left leg, the end point was at the right leg, once everything was set up, Lynne was laying down and we started to play, on Lynne we just wrote down the spots with numbers and then looked on the actual board what they were. We played the game this way and then, while Lynne was still laying on the table this way, we all ate, Lynne's food was on a chair in front of her, we were not sure what you meant with food being served so we kinda skipped that, once the game was done we then went for a walk, Lynne was completely naked as she always is except at work, I was naked too for the same reason and Celeste was wearing a skirt, nothing else for any of us, including shoes, next I, Heather, then got tied up in public for about 5 minutes and then we all walked home.

Quote:
For the girls :
During 24 hours (or a whole weekend, if you feel more daring) each of you will try to collect as much cum as possible in a recipient. The winner is the girl who at the end managed to gather the most cum. But before being added to the recipient, the cum must first have gone inside your body (mouth, pussy, ass, your choice) and no more than half of the ejaculation can be in your mouth.
The loser lose a life, the winner win one. (In the unlikely event that two girls get the same amount, the one that got it from the greatest number is on top.)
After the competition, put all the cum together. The girl in the middle is offered the opportunity to drink it all. If she does she win a life. If she refuses, the loser is then also offered the same opportunity. If she does she wins a life, hence canceling her previously lost life. If she refuses, the winner is offered the same opportunity. And she wins a second life if she does, but if she refuses, she loses a life cancelling her previously won life.
We lowered the time we had for this down to 6 hours, so we could also still do other things, each of us decided that either mouth or pussy is where the cum will go so it does not involve shit that might come out of the ass if the ass would be used, we each spend the 6 hours and at the end we compared the results, Heather, me, had the most, Lynne was second and Celeste was last. We then combined it all and Lynne drank it so she could earn a life back.

With that being said, santagar, you normally could pick a limitation, but as there is only one thing left, Celeste lost that.
Both Heather and Lynne are getting dresses back.

Quote:
The guys:
You will each designate a target girl (not one of the three girls) for the other. The winner is the one that manage to get the furthest with its designated target. The basic order goes handjob < oral < sex < anal < threesome and other more unusual sexual acts. If in doubt which is the furthest, asks the girls to determine which they consider the furthest.
The winner wins a life, the loser loses one. If you reach the same level, the one that did it first win. And if both of you do not manage to do anything sexual with your target, you both lose a life.
David got assigned to his 18 year old half sister, Will got assigned to Lynne's 25 year old sister, we both tried and failed, neither of us got to handjob or anything else after that, so santagar, chose a limitation to remove from Will and add a punishment to David if you wish.

Will options: shirts, undershirt, jacket, pants, shorts

Life status
Everyone has public nudity and strangers allowed
condoms & birth control are not allowed with the girls
pee allowed with the guys.
Celeste:
Will: shirts, undershirt, jacket, pants
Heather: Dress
David's punishments:
Lynne's punishments & clothes: Dress, dildo inside when sitting at own place, Edge 3 times a day, only cum when dare says to do so

Last edited by DragonGirl; 02-15-2019 at 11:42 AM.
Old 02-15-2019, 11:39 AM   #152
DragonGirl

The dares we did yesterday / over the last few days.

Quote:
Celeste: You will look for heterosexual couples in public, and approach ones that appeal to you. You will, bluntly, ask them if you can watch them have sex, and then eat the cum out of her pussy when they are finished. If they say yes, you will proceed to do so, at a safe location. You have one week to approach as many people as you can and ask about this, and you win if you have approached someone, asked them, been told yes, and then gone through with it all, 7 times.
If you fail to manage that, you lose.
I tried to find couple for that, but none of the people I asked said yes, due to this, I lost the dare, so with that being said, ksoma, choose a punishment for me to add.

Quote:
Will and David: I issue this to you both, because the idea is, after one of you has been in the dom and one in the sub position, I'd like you to, within a week, do it again, positions reversed.
You will be a gay BDSM couple, with a nasty dom, and a sub with a deep humiliation kink. You will be as flamboyant as you can be, without crossing the line into truly offensive. When in a situation to act on this dare, the sub will be on a leash the dom holds.
Your goal, as dom, is to take your sub to a gay-friendly environment, with many WOMEN available. The dom will lead the sub via his leash to women, and suggest that his filthy little sub has misbehaved, and to punish him, he is forcing him to service women, in any capacity they desire, to their satisfaction. No piss, no scat, no video or pictures, and if they want to hit/abuse the sub, it shouldn't be anything that leaves bruises or soreness for more than a day. Other than that, the sub is there's.
The sub, who must stay in character that he is grossed out by all of this, will then do any task, within those limits, to satisfy the girls. Any arousal he shows he should be deeply ashamed of, and insist, meekly, is merely because of physical contact has his shame kink, and nothing else.
If the women allow, the dom should watch, and mock the sub for "enjoying himself."
The goal is for 3 separate women to take the dom up on his offer, and use the sub.
The DOM, not the sub, wins if that number is met (as he had to sell the story). The sub has his chance to win when roles reverse, and he gets to be dom.
This also means it is the dom, not the sub, who loses, if 3 women do not take him up on this.
Each dom has a week as his turn. A week to get three yeses should be doable.
First go was me, Will, Sub and David Dom, due to work etc we could not really do this during the week, which is part of why we said in the beginning that we only do dares during the weekends, there are some exceptions but usually there is no real time to do any of this during the week, that being said, on the days that we could, which was this week due to taking days off from work, we tried to find a place that is as you described, gay friendly with still a lot of women there, this is harder to find than what we expected but we did find a spot, in the end, with the limitations of time, places etc, we only managed to get two women to agree, each of them decided to not do anything sexual with me, instead they just whipped me a lot, spanked me a lot, and made me masturbate and deny orgasming, they also tied me up during a lot of these things and David was there to see for most of it due to not doing anything sexual. In the end, as I did not get 3 women to agree, I failed the dare and so ksoma, you get to remove one of my limitations.

Will did the first woman for his, then I did mine, and then he did one again, that is the total of women we got to agree with it, I only had one but I did have to eat her out, nothing else was done sexually other than just being humiliated, either way, I lost the dare so ksoma, what is removed?

Quote:
Heather: You have a week to seduce and have sex with three men. They should all fuck your pussy, and fuck your mouth. You should swallow their cum with an HONEST smile, and a genuine thanks. If they do not want condoms, they should be allowed to bareback your pussy (but that is ultimately up to you and condom rules).
Here's the catch:
All three men you seduce? Will be your three brothers.
No parties, no over the top stuff, no silliness. You will just, one-on-one, talk to your brothers, and talk them into fucking you.
Whether you want to be blunt ("it's for these dares we're doing. I was supposed to seduce you, and I wanted it to be more private,") or a story ("I just always felt safe and comfortable close to you, and, well, you know these dare's we're doing? Well as weird as it is, I feel anxious but giddy when you're involved, and I always hope, even though I worry about it, that you'll take part. Maybe I thought it'd be nice to be this close when it isn't part of a crazy dare...") is up to you.
But don't just aim to fuck them. Aim to make love. Strip for them, slow and gentle foreplay, kiss them, and blow them. Then do the same, but have sex, at a different time. And when I say honest and genuine, I mean it. Allow yourself to get off on the taboo of it, the intimacy of it, and the sensuality of it.
IF YOU ARE WILLING, this dare has an extended component to it: as you've seduced them, that means that, once your task is done, you should be open to remaining physical with them, even if no task requires it, simply because they, or you, want it.
The time period is one week, per brother. Considering they seem to know about how sexual you are, and there has been some involvement in the past, this seems very doable, and hopefully we could get results before 3 weeks are up.
You fail if:
You do not have vaginal sex with all three of them
You do not have oral sex where you swallow with all three of them
Lastly, a minor get out of jail free card:
if one refuses, no matter what you offer him, but the other two accept, you can still win without a fail if the two who you already succeeded with EACH creampie you, with no condom, TWICE. You''' have already had sex with them for this to be applicable, so it is just one step further, with two you already has sex with, to negate a loss if your third brother says "no," and you can not change his mind.
I knew my youngest brother would agree pretty much right away so I waited with asking him, I went to my oldest brother and explained what was to be done, he refused and would not budge, I then went to my other brother, the one that I have given a blowjob to but did not fuck yet, he was okay with the blowjob but not okay with the fucking, he also refused to do that so with that being said, I didn't go to my youngest brother as I would fail either way, so as I failed the blowjobs and the fucking, I lost two lives, so with that I lost the dress again making me naked again and also got a punishment added by ksoma.

Quote:
Lynne: 1 week, 140 cum shallows.
This task gives you 7 days to swallow 140 loads of cum, in very specific circumstances.
You will approach men and tell them you crave cum, and that you wish to strip naked for them, and wait with your mouth open, for them to cum in your mouth. You will touch yourself while they masturbate and cum in your mouth. You are allowed to orgasm.
They may not touch you until AFTER they have cum (then, if they wish to enjoy a grope, they may), and you may not contact them physically until after they cum (at which point you may lick/suck their dick clean).
You may not involve more than 4 guys at a time (so it is less a gangbang, and more individual attention).
You may rely on the same guy every day (so it isn't 140 different men's cum shots. David and Will, for example, can be a daily for you).
If a cum shot misses your mouth IT DOES NOT COUNT.
Your 19 and 22 year old brothers each count as 8 cum shots! So if you allow them to use you, the two of them count as 16 in one day. Over a week, that is 112. This means that if you use each brother daily, you only have 28 other cumshots you need! With David and Will, that becomes only 14 more you need. Between your two brothers, David and Will, you will almost be done with the dare.
You can only get a cum shot from a person ONCE in a day, however (doesn't matter if they can go again. You can't accept more from them. Well... I mean you can, it just doesn't count).
Your 14 year old brother, for obvious reasons, is NOT part of this task!
If, eager to chase the 8 shots each brother is worth, you are desperate to get your brothers' cooperation, then you may offer them anything you want (including breaking all contact rules) to encourage them to say yes. But the load ends up in your mouth.
You are to smile, and then, honestly and genuinely, every one who comes in your mouth, every time they cum in your mouth.
Lastly, just to involve a sister, if one of your sisters (aged 24, 25 and 29) hold your head in place while you receive the cum, and help scoop any on your face into your mouth, then that cum shot is worth +1 (so anyone else's is worth 2 with a sister's help, your brothers' would be worth 9 each)
You fail if, when 7 days are done, your total cumshots swallowed do no equal 140.
I did not want to involve my brothers and sisters for this, and 140 of them in a week is a little much, I would have to do 20 of them each day, which would be difficult as I and the guys would each have our own jobs too and other things to do, so due to that, I decided to not do this dare, so I would say pick a limitation to remove but as I only have dresses, I can not wear dresses anymore and will be naked at all times ( except at work ).... again

With this being done, us girls lost the game and will now get a punishment, we will also still do the remaining, already posted dares, Each girl will do every dare unless if it was a competition, the guys will not and the punishment will be chosen by the guys, and there will be a vote for you people to vote on what an extra punishment will be on top of what the guys choose as well as any failed dare we do from now on still gets a punishment that is chosen by the original maker of the dare, plus all active punishments do stay active, for the girls until all dares are done, for David for 2 weeks. If the punishments chosen cause time to be extended, then this results in the punishments, dress code and everything else to also stay active for that long unless otherwise mentioned, for the girls that is.

Everyone has public nudity and strangers allowed, condoms & birth control are not allowed
Celeste: 1x punishment to receive by ksoma, has until Feb 22 to pick, if not picked, will be picked by group
Heather's punishments: 1x punishment to receive by ksoma, has until Feb 22 to pick, if not picked, will be picked by group
David's punishments: 1x punishment to receive by Santagar & 1 by ksoma, has until Feb 22 to pick, if not picked, will be picked by group
Lynne's punishments: dildo inside when sitting at own place, Edge 3 times a day, only cum when dare says to do so

Last edited by DragonGirl; 02-15-2019 at 11:43 AM.
Old 02-15-2019, 11:46 AM   #153
DragonGirl

Options for vote:

Option 1: re-do every posted dare so far, no new dares to be posted, the posted dares is from this thread, this only is active if there are 20+ votes on this option. if the votes on this is more than 40 votes here, then the dares from the previous thread will also be done - birth control, condoms and clothes will be allowed again for this.

Option 2: Allow more dares to be posted and complete all dares that have not been completed plus all dares that get posted, Time to post more dares is 1 month, current punishments, including no birth control, stays active.

Option 3: The number of votes that have been received for this is how many months it will take effect for. After all posted dares are completed, if any of the people from the group, list or siblings says the word "kitty" to us, we have to strip naked right then and there and loudly say that anyone there can fuck us. This does not increase the other punishments time so when this starts, this results in able to be dressed and use birth control / condoms again.

Option 4: Each of us girls will have *number of votes* weeks after all posted dares are completed that we have to sleep naked in the same room as the dog and allow the dog to fuck us if he wants, this does not increase the other punishments time.

Option 5: For *number of votes* months after the last dare is completed we have to still stay naked, with this we also have to be naked at work a minimum of *1/4 of number of votes* days ( unless it would cause us to get fired, then instead of being naked at work after the first time, has to be done at least once, then for each day that is not done an other month of staying naked is added )

Option 6: Keep all rules and punishments active for *2x number of votes* months after posted dares are done.

Option 7: People can post punishments, no dares required, after 2 weeks of punishments being posted the group will pick 5 of those for us to follow for an unspecified time, minimum of *number of votes* months but could be longer.

Last edited by DragonGirl; 02-17-2019 at 11:08 AM.
Old 02-16-2019, 09:34 AM   #154
raisethebar
Account Banned

All the dares on this and your last thread, that seems like an easy choice. Both threads have a lot of dares on them, and pretty much emcompass everything else you have listed above.
Old 02-17-2019, 11:00 AM   #155
DragonGirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by raisethebar View Post
All the dares on this and your last thread, that seems like an easy choice. Both threads have a lot of dares on them, and pretty much emcompass everything else you have listed above.
I guess .... maybe we should change that, that it becomes slightly different, but as a lot of people already voted for this we will see.

As for what still needs to happen right now:
Celeste: ksoma adds a punishment
David: Santagar & ksoma adds 1 punishment each ( followed for 2 weeks )
Heather: ksoma adds a punishment

On top of those, once the vote is done, whatever is the highest will be added as punishment too.
On top of that, David & Will are still going to pick out a punishment too.

Any dare that has already been posted will still be completed, if we fail with them, we get more punishments.

We also completed dares yesterday and will do some today but still have to write the results, so we will post that once we got the results.
Old 02-17-2019, 08:33 PM   #156
ksoma
getDare Succubus

I'm sorry my tasks were, generally, not completed. Maybe I tried to push them too far, but I respect the fact that attempts were made.

I see I have some punishments I can add, now. The problem is, I'm not sure what the criteria is for punishments. It was easier when it was removing certain limits or banning certain things, but I am not sure what sort of pool there is to choose punishments out of.
Old 02-18-2019, 04:04 PM   #157
DragonGirl

Saturday's & Sunday's dares

Quote:
Heather - You need to find a guy you know, but have never had sex with. You have 6 hours to make him cum in your pussy 3 times. You must do all the work. You lose if he fails to cum in your pussy three separate times.
Heather
I went through my contacts on my phone and social media and then made a list of a few guys, then I send them a message one at a time with the information on what I need to do, it was only the 4th guys that decided to help me out with this dare, when the time for the dare started we started with me riding his cock until he cummed inside me, then we waited about an hour and a half and did it again, then an hour later once more and I completed the dare.

Celeste
All the guys that I know in person all already ended up fucking me once before, except for a few that I know are gay and would not be interested, with this dare I realized my group of friends is small-ish. So doit4me, choose one punishment to add to me.

Lynne
I quickly found a guy to do so, but unfortunately he failed to cum inside 3 times in the time frame, I kinda miscalculated and the final fuck session was very close to the end of the 6 hours which resulted in him only cumming inside after the 6 hours were up, so Doit4me, what punishment do I get added on my already existing punishments?

Quote:
Will - You have to watch your favorite porn for 1 hour. During this time you must edge at least 12 times without cumming. No cumming for the rest of the day. You lose if you cum.
As the game is done, this will not be done anymore, well, not by the guys.

Celeste
I managed to complete the dare, made myself edge 12 times but did not cum and did not cum for the remainder of the day either.

Heather
I did my task at the same time as Celeste and Lynne as we were watching a porn movie on the tv at the same time, I managed to make myself cum 12 times and then did not cum or masturbate for the remainder of the day.

Lynne
I failed and pushed myself too far on my 7th edge and orgasmed .... what punishment do I get doit4me?

Quote:
Celeste - The group will have a private little get together. You will order pizza for the group, and when the pizza delivery person arrives, you will pay, and offer to sexually pleasure them in any way they want. Be persuasive, because you lose if they refuse your offer.
Celeste
We did this over 3 days time, not all right after each other, we only ate pizza twice a week, so it took one and a half weeks for each of us to complete it. I was the first one to try the task and had the unfortunate event of a girl being the delivery person who adamantly refused and left after we paid.

Heather
I was second to try the event, and once again the same delivery girl was there and refused again, so I too failed.

Lynne
As it was the same girl again, who refused again, the 3 of us were really unlucky, so each of us gets a punishment made by you, doit4me.

Quote:
David - Find a girl, not lynne, celeste or heather who is willing to give you a blowjob. You must cum in her mouth, but she must not swallow, she must snowball the cum into your mouth and you will swallow it. You lose if you don't get a blowjob, and if you don't swallow your cum.
As the game is done, this will not be done anymore, well, not by the guys, and unfortunately, this can not really be done by the girls

Quote:
Lynne - You have to spend an afternoon with your brother (the one who fucked you), during the afternoon, he must cum at least 3 times, once in your pussy, once in you mouth, and once in your ass, in that order. You lose if he fails to cum 3 times, or if you get the order wrong.
Lynne
I really did not like this, but when I told him about what needed to be done he agreed and so we did the dare, we decided that he should masturbate and when close to his orgasm he should do the final bit by fucking my pussy, he did agree with this and only spend about 15 seconds with his dick in my pussy before unloading, after that he needed some rest, when he rested, we did the next step, so I gave him a blowjob to which he unloaded inside my mouth, then a while later he masturbated again before then fucking my ass for about 30 seconds until he unloaded.

Heather
My youngest brother decided to be an ass and as he was fucking my pussy he switched to my ass right before he cummed and unloaded in my ass making me lose right away, so I get a punishment added.

Celeste
As I do not have any brothers I could not do this, so this was an easy win for me.

Punishment status
Celeste: 1x punishment to receive by ksoma, 2x by doit4me
Heather: 1x punishment to receive by ksoma, 2x by doit4me
David: 1x punishment to receive by Santagar & 1 by ksoma
Lynne: 3x punishment by doit4me, dildo inside when sitting at own place, Edge 3 times a day, only cum when dare says to do so

Last edited by DragonGirl; 02-18-2019 at 04:09 PM.
Old 02-26-2019, 09:08 PM   #158
DragonGirl

Completed this dare last weekend but could not post until now.

Once you have purchased the sybian you will host a party once again for everyone that donated. During that party you will do dice dares
Roll 1
passing all 5 of you a number 1-5. Which ever number is roll has to do the sybian. If its a 6 the person rolling gets to pick
Roll 2 How long you will be on the sybian
1-2 min
2-5 min
3-10 min
4-15 min
5-20 min
6-25 min
Someone must always be taking a turn on the Sybian.
The party goes get to control the speed
You will be sex slaves for the party. You will do whatever is requested of you.
Loser. At the end of the night everyone will fill in a ballet and say who they feel loses for the night. That person loses a life.

As the first part of this was before the game was done, the guys are still participating in this. We decided that the event would take 3 hours, so we invited everyone that was there and helped provide the funds for it but not everyone of them showed up, with that, we let the first roll be done by the person who donated the most, this resulted in Celeste being on the sybian for 15 minutes, as the guys also had to be on there, we did not have the dildo part attached to the sybian, while Celeste was on the sybian, the 4 of us were talking to everyone there while naked, getting fondled and so on, when it was close to the 15 minutes, Celeste rolled the dice which resulted in Will being on the sybian for 25 mins after her, unlucky for Will, when he rolled, it was himself again for 5 minutes followed by then David for 15 mins, after David it was Lynne for 10 mins followed by then when she rolled to be herself for an other 10 mins, next it was Will again for 20 mins followed by his then rolling a 6 which made him chose me, Heather, to be on there for 2 mins, when I rolled it was Lynne again for 5 mins, After Lynne I got it again for 2 mins and then it was Lynne again, but for two minutes only too, then it was Will again for 25 mins followed by me for 25 mins, after me it was Celeste for 15 mins and then an other one of herself for 5 mins, then it was me for 5 mins again and lastly it was david for 5 mins which got the 3 hours over. During the time, the guests were controling the speed each time, with the guys they turned it mostly to a low speed, which was annoying, while with us girls it was being moved between high and low speed all the time, each of us had at least one orgasm on there, each girl had more than one, and when we were not on the sybian, the guys were mostly just talking with the occasional oral they had to give and the even rarer fucking they did while us girls were busy most of the time getting fondled, fucked, giving and getting oral and so on. When the event was over, a vote was done for the losses, this resulted in David having been chosen for the loser, so raisethebar, choose a punishment to add to David.

Since there were also no punishments chosen for the failed dares, the guys decided on some punishments.

Celeste
- completely naked when hanging out with group ( this is for when clothes are allowed again when all currently posted dares are done )
- Edge 3 times a day
- Dildo inside pussy or ass when watching tv.

Heather
- Completely naked when hanging out with group
- Use sybian with double attachment for half an hour daily on at least 1/4 of max speed.
- Have tailed anal plug inside when outdoors

David ( for next two weeks )
- Edge 3 times daily
- no orgasms until punishments complete

Lynne
- Anal plug inside when sitting at own place
- dildo inside when sitting at own place
- Edge 3 times a day
- only cum when dare says to do so
- completely naked when hanging out with group
- need approval from David or Will to take shower/bath on days that sexual activities happened.
Old 03-03-2019, 12:58 PM   #159
DragonGirl

Yesterday's completed dares.

Quote:
Put all three into a hat to see who does which dare
Dare 1-Hooker
Dare 2-Glory Hole
Dare 3-Homeless
Dare 1 HOoker
You will dress like a hooker, head out to a street corner where the hookers would be found.
You will work the corner for 4 hours. You will not take any money as payment though when you perform your tricks for your johns. Any request you do it for free
Dare 2 Glory hole
You will go to a glory hole and give blowjobs, and have sex (pussy and anal) for any one that wants it.
Dare 3 Homeless
You will go to an area that has homeless people living on the street. You will have sex with at least 5 guys. High there on the street, do whatever they want.
Hooker
This was Celeste's name that got pulled, there is no real spot, that we know of, in our town that has a spot for hookers, so instead of going to a spot for that, I just stood on a street corner, a random one, as it said to dress like a hooker I was also wearing clothes compared to the always having to be naked, in the 4 hours, Will was there with me to make sure I was safe, but nothing happened, no cars stopped so it was an easy, but boring dare.

Glory Hole
This was Lynne's name that got pulled, you did not say how long I had to do that, so as a group we decided to do it for one hour, invited some people for it and then did the dare, I mostly had to give blowjobs but also got my pussy and ass fucked a couple times, but overall was not bad, right after this one hour I did have to do the dare from the next one.

Homeless
This was Heather's name that got pulled, we have no idea where the homeless people hang out and the ones that we do know about, well, we don't really trust that area, so we as a group decided not to do this part, however, since we did not do it, you do get to pick a punishment for me ( Heather ), if you do not pick one, then the guys will pick one for me.

Quote:
Same thing draw out of a hat to see which guy does what
Dare 1-
You will find a strip club where the guys can get on stage and dance. Preferably a gay strip club. You will strip and perform lap dances after.
Dare 2-
Gay glory hole
You will go to a glory hole for 4 hours and suck dick and take it up the ass
As the game is done but us girls is supposed to do every dare, we did this even though it was not as much as it would have been for the guys, each of us girls did both of them, for the strip club one, we just did a dance on stage and then stayed for half an hour to do lap dances, but only myself, Heather, had to give a lapdance, Celeste and Lynne did not get any offers.

The glory hole one, we all did at the same time, invited multiple guys and then for 4 hours got our asses fucked, our mouths stuffed with cock and as we girls also have a pussy, our pussies stuffed with cock too, this was done right after Lynne did her glory hole for her dare, so she was doing this for 5 hours long.
Old 03-03-2019, 02:50 PM   #160
raisethebar
Account Banned

Where do I find the punishments or do I make them up?
Old 03-03-2019, 04:57 PM   #161
ksoma
getDare Succubus

I asked much the same thing, never got a reply and had my right to issue punishment usurped by the groups apparently.
Old 03-03-2019, 05:03 PM   #162
DragonGirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by raisethebar View Post
Where do I find the punishments or do I make them up?
As mentioned before, the punishments are things you make up, but if they are punishments that are too brutal, then the group changes them.

ksoma, you said
Quote:
I see I have some punishments I can add, now. The problem is, I'm not sure what the criteria is for punishments. It was easier when it was removing certain limits or banning certain things, but I am not sure what sort of pool there is to choose punishments out of.
When you said that we understood that you just didn't know what to give, and therefor didn't give anything.
Old 03-03-2019, 05:07 PM   #163
DragonGirl

Today's completed dares.

Quote:
Make a creampie pie, what I mean with this is, get multiple guys, not Will or David, to unload inside your pussy, after they unloaded inside you, get the cum to go into a container, You will then make a pie, of course while naked without having cleaned up your body, at most you can have washed your hands, when the pie is ready you will then cut it in half and use the cum you collected as some filling in the pie, so don't cut it from top to bottom but around the center from the top horizontally, once the pie is prepared you must drink the remaining cum, if you fail to have enough cum for the pie, then you fail, if you do not drink the remaining cum, then you fail, if by the end of the day the pie is not fully eaten, then you fail, the pie should be eaten by everyone of the group.
We guessed that with the pie you actually meant a cake so we prepared some cakes for this dare. The cum collection was mostly done during the tied up dare posted below, other than that, everything is posted here.

Celeste
When we got back from the tied up dare I looked at how much cum I collected and looked at how much a cake with filling would usually need, with that I figured I did not have enough and checked with Heather and Lynne to see if they would have enough, upon checking with them we each decided to collect more and invite people from our list for this, after waiting in the backyard for them while Will and David were setting up some stuff outside so we could make the cake outside some of them finally arrived and so I got my pussy filled with more cock and cum followed by then getting as much cum as possible to go in the container, when I felt I had enough cum collected I started to make the cake, but this did not stop the guys from pounding me from the back and unloading their load in and on me some more, when I was done with preparing the cake stuff Will went to put it in the oven, after the cake that was already in there was done, and so I then waited while being fucked. Once my cake was done and cooled a little I cut it in half horizontally and then put the cum I collected in between, layering it as much as I could, when that was done, any remaining cum I then drank from the container and then waited for the others to be fully done and the cakes to start to get eaten. The cake that I ended up making was a chocolate cum cake.

Heather
From the recipe that I looked at I needed about 300 milliliters of "filling", the cum that I had collected so far was about half of that, a little less than half actually, so I called some guys and collected some more until I got the 300mL that I needed, when that was done I started to work on making my vanilla cum cake, which was difficult due to the fact that the guys did not leave me alone, they kept on fucking me and fondling me constantly being in the way of me making the cake, luckily, as I am used to making cakes and stuff from my bakery job I was still able to get a good cake to be ready, I was the last one to put my cake in the oven due to spending the most time on collecting cum, when the cake itself was ready and I put the filling inside I had a problem, during some of the fucking the cum container got flipped over and so I did not have the required cum anymore, I only had about 100mL remaining, I put everything in there but really, it was not enough for the cake itself, so I lost because of one of the guys causing my cum container to get flipped over and losing the collected cum, other than that, everything came out okay.

Lynne
I only needed to collect a little more cum for my recipe and did do so, when I had enough I then started my cake and had it in the oven the first, I created a vanilla cake, while my cake was in the oven I was fucked and stimulated but while I was making it they didn't do anything to me, after the cake was ready and I cut it and put the cum in between I then got fucked for the remainder until it was time to eat the 3 cakes.

Each of us girls took some of the cakes and ate it, due to the cum it did taste a little weird for a cake but it was mostly okay, the best one out of the 3 was Heather's cake, possibly due to not having enough cum in it or because she works in a bakery. As we did make 3 cakes rather than only one the group did decide that the cake not fully being eaten does not cause a fail, so we did not lose due to the cakes not being fully eaten yet, however, over the next couple of days we will eat it, if we do not, then that will count as a fail, so instead of being all eaten today, we just decided to spread it out over a few days, by next weekend it has to be gone, if not, that would be the fail.

Quote:
Choose two girls from the group and lay down so they can sit on your face, then eat them out until they orgasm, during this, the 3rd girl will be allowed to stimulate you any way she wants, if you cum, then you fail, if making both girls orgasm takes longer than an hour, then you fail.
With this a change was made, as the guys don't have to do dares anymore this was done by the girls, instead of the 3rd girl stimulating it is the guys able to stimulate the girl eating out. We did this one at the same time as the other posted dares, so we did this outside, in the backyard.

Celeste
First I started to eat out Lynne while Will and David started to stimulate me, luckily I made her orgasm before I had one myself, then I started to eat out Heather while the guys just kept at it to which I ended up orgasming, I still kept on stimulating heather by eating her out until she orgasmed and once she did I looked at how long I took, I did manage to complete it in the hour time window so I only lost once so I get one punishment, either by exslave or by the guys.

Heather
To give Celeste some time to recover from her orgasm I started with Lynne, unfortunately, I had an orgasm before Lynne did as she took a while, then after Lynne I ate out Celeste and eventually also managed to make her orgasm, but not in time for the time limit, so I get two punishments by exslave or by the guys

Lynne
I started with Heather followed by then Celeste, as I already had two orgasms so far it would take a little time to get an other one, due to that I did complete giving Heather and Celeste their orgasm but I was very close to orgasming myself, when looking at the time, well, I lost there as I was too slow, so I get one punishment by exslave or by the guys

Quote:
Have an anal plug inside your ass all day, only reason it should come out is if you HAVE to go to the washroom.
Celeste
We did not really have any anal plugs so we believed we could not really do this, but then Will said he purchased some so we could, with that I put an anal plug in my ass in the morning and kept it in all day, I only took it out once to go to the toilet

Heather
Anal plug was inserted in the morning and didn't come out once during the day.

Lynne
My ass somewhat hurts from the plug being inside me all day, but it did get completed.

Quote:
Get tied up naked in a public place, allow anyone to stimulate you in any way they please, if they want you to give a blowjob, give them one, if they want to fuck your ass, let them, if they want you to fuck them, do it, be like this for 4 hours, you fail if you are tied up for less than four hours, you fail if you do not do what you are told.
We went to a relatively secluded place but a place that would still be traveled so we could do the other dares posted too, with that in mind, Will and David were there to help us collect the cum that gets unloaded inside our pussy to go to a container and so we waited, when guys showed up, we asked them to fuck us to which multiple guys did, this way we were collecting the cum for the dare that was originally posted for Celeste for the cake, we each also ended up giving multiple blowjobs in the four hours, each of us was tired after these four hours and got untied and then went home, with the containers of cum.

Quote:
As you are already naked, spend 12 hours outside in public and allow anyone to touch you, fuck you and stimulate you however they want, but you do not have to tell them, you fail if you are not naked, if you do not let people do stuff to you when they ask and if you are not outside for 12 hours during this day, when you go inside, at any place, you have to have a vibrator running inside your pussy.
We did this dare at the same time as that we did the other dares, we only went inside when we had to go to the washroom and other than that we were staying outside while naked, also while being covered and having been filled with cum, we did not do anything that caused this dare to fail as we did allow anyone to do stuff to us too, we also did not clean ourselves up, other than washing hands, during these 12 hours so for most of it we were covered in cum, mostly around our pussy.
Old 03-08-2019, 09:26 PM   #164
DragonGirl

Today's completed dare.

Quote:
Dare for the group;
Either select the next girl who's dare it is or select a name out of a hat.
The selected girl will be tied down naked to a bed.
Invite all siblings over to the house and the selected girl must make all of them cum (the ones that want to take part) at least once using either her pussy or mouth. The siblings may use the selected girl as many times as they like though.
She will service one sibling at a time.
All players and siblings must stay in the room (except toilet breaks etc) until all siblings who wish to be serviced have been.
All other players will be naked. The two girls not chosen to take part in the dare will keep David and Will on edge during the session using only their mouths.
Siblings may choose to be naked or clothed until it is their turn to be serviced. Not all siblings present have to take part but are free to watch.
Once all siblings have agreed that they are finished, any two of them may volunteer to make David and Will cum using their mouths. If there are not two volunteers, neither David or Will get to cum for the rest of the day.
Losing rules
The selected girl loses if she fails to make any one of the siblings cum that wished to be serviced.
David and Will lose if they cum when orally stimulated by the other two girls.
The other two girls lose if they make David or Will cum during the task.
We decided that Lynne would be the girl to be tied up, since it was not really mentioned how she should have been tied up, but it was mentioned to be on the bed, we tied her in spread eagle to the bed. Before we did the event we did invite all of the siblings over, this was not just her siblings but also all other siblings, with that being said, we did inform them in the invitation what would be done, from there, we then waited at the agreed upon time. As David and Will do not need to do dares anymore we did not have to keep on them on edge anymore, however, due to that, we made some changes. The changes were decided by Will and David, instead of them being kept on edge it was myself and Celeste that was being kept on edge by them, however they wished. There were not a lot of the siblings that showed up for some reason, the ones that did show up is David's brother and my ( Heather ) sister and brother. We were all in the room and both of the guys decided to get a blowjob from Lynne as well as fuck her pussy until they unloaded, my sister, did sit on Lynne's face and got her to lick her to orgasm but she made sure it was under her skirt so nobody could see anything, eventually we all succeeded and the event was done without any punishments being added
Old 03-10-2019, 03:12 PM   #165
DragonGirl

Completed on Saturday ( or for the two day ones Saturday and Sunday that we took for it )

Quote:
Celeste - You have two days to take five "first times". Here, "first time" mean anything sexual a guy never did before. You can do multiple "first times" with the same guy but there must be at least two guys. You can win a life if at least one of these "first times" is a real first time with a guy who never had sex.
Celeste
I managed to complete this dare. 1. First time anal fucking for a guy I know, same guy also first time getting a blowjob. second guy, first time boobjob, third guy, first time giving a creampie, last guy, first time he was getting dildo fucked .... that last one was his idea to do that, no failure this time around.

Heather
First time with 1st guy having a 3 some, together with Lynne, 2nd guy first time getting his cum to spray on my face, 3rd guy, first time anal and first time vaginal AND first blowjob, meaning I win and also gained a life, for that, we did make a change that it DID remove a limitation rather than what santagar said.

Lynne
First time with one of the guys for 3 some, the remaining 4 was a gangbang with 4 guys that never did that before, making it an "easy" win.

Quote:
Will - Have sex with a girl of your choice. You have to make her cum at least three times before you cum. You can win a life if she cums five times or more before you do.
As the game is over, I did not have to do this anymore.

Celeste
I had sex with Lynne's sister, we rubbed our pussy together, I did my best to not orgasm while she was not holding back, after some time, and she already cummed twice, I orgasmed at the same time as that she had her 3rd orgasm.

Heather
I picked a girl from the list and did the sex act with her, unfortunately I failed to get her to cum 3 times before I did so I get a punishment

Lynne
I managed to get my girl to cum 4 times before I had my own, so no punishment for me, but also no life.

Quote:
Heater - You will call someone in your contacts chosen by the four others. During the phone call they are allowed to have sex with you any way they want. You are not allowed to be the one ending the call until you cum. You lose a life if you fail to cum before the end of the call. If you fail and all of you agree that call did not last long enough you can cancel the previous try and retry it with someone else. You can win a life if you cum twice during the call and the person you are talking to never suspect anything.
Celeste
The group chose my cousin, I called him and started to talk to him while everyone else started to stimulate me and Will started to pound my pussy, after about 5 minutes of talking Will unloaded inside me and then David started to pound me, about 5 or so minutes later again, not sure how long, he also unloaded in me and I was close to cumming, when I had my orgasm we still talked for about 15 minutes while I was still being stimulated, I am not sure if he did know about the fucking and stimulating or not but he did not mention anything, eventually he had to go and we ended the call, the call was about half an hour.

Heather
They decided it to be my uncle, fortunately he did not answer so they picked somebody else, with this next person, she did answer and so they got to stimulating me, after some time I had my orgasm and quickly ended the call.

Lynne
The group decided that I should call my youngest brother, so I did, with that I kept on talking to him even after he ... asked why I was breathing so hard and letting out some "weird noises" from time to time, I tried to convince him it was just because I was working out, when I orgasmed I let out a loud moan, luckily, right before doing so I managed to mute the phone so my brother did not hear that and I completed the dare.

Quote:
David - A seduction dare. You have a day to have sex with a girl you didn't know before. You can win a life if the first time you have sex with her is in a threesome.
The group decided that this dare is not done by anyone as David does not need to do the dare anymore and it would be difficult to verify the having sex unless it was a 3-some and would be lesbian.

Quote:
Lynne - For two days, everything you eat or drink must have cum on or in it. You lose if you eat or drink something that does not have cum. You should try to eat as often as normal, so no not eating to win the dare. You can win a life if you don't get cum twice from the same guy.
We had my cum covered or filled food for these two days, we each shared it and just did not care about the same guys part, so we just got Will and David to cum on our food or in a container to have it with the food and completed the dare.

Completed on Sunday

Quote:
Ok simple dare...have a game of Duck duck Goose
Put all external doors on the latch as best as you can. Someone runs around tapping people on the head, calling duck. At one point they must switch and call Goose. At that point the caller must run out the house and around the block, whilst being chased by the Goose. The trick is to get back to the circle and sat in the Goose's vacated seat, you must never cross the middle of the circle always run around the outside. If caught the loser must remove 1 item of clothing instantly where they are. The loser of that round is the caller for next.
The loser is the first naked person, however:
Optionally: Rather than stopping with first nude to make it more interesting roll a die.
The number means as follows:
1 - 5: Game ends when 1 - 5 people are nude respectively
6 - Game ends after All 5 are nude and 4 people have performed a sex act. As a reward the winner gets to have each loser pleasure the winner as they deem fit.
If the goose catches the chaser, but the chaser was nude, the chaser must perform a sex act on the goose when back in the room...unless it's safe to do it in public.
As the guys don't have to do dares anymore and all of us girls are already naked at all times, we made some changes to this dare.
we would still be running a lap around the block, stark naked, and then get back to the spot, the person who is last, if one of the girls, must allow one of the guys to cum inside her pussy, with that being said, the 5 of us and 5 other guys that we invited played this game, only us girls were to be naked. The loser is the first person that lost their spot 5 times and we can not pick the same person twice in a row. We played the game, ran multiple laps around the house and got filled up a couple times and in the end it was Celeste that lost so she gets a punishment.

Celeste
- completely naked when hanging out with group ( this is for when clothes are allowed again when all currently posted dares are done )
- Edge 3 times a day
- Dildo inside pussy or ass when watching tv.
- Not chosen by exslave so chosen by group: no orgasming unless on a dare.
- masterkeys gets to give one punishment

Heather
- Completely naked when hanging out with group
- Use sybian with double attachment for half an hour daily on at least 1/4 of max speed.
- Texting people punishment made by raisethebar ( post 169 ), valid from march 11 to March 17
- Not chosen by exslave so chosen by group: no orgasming unless on dare
- Not chosen by exslave so chosen by group: edge 3 times a day
- santagar gets to give one punishment

Lynne
- Anal plug inside when sitting at own place
- dildo inside when sitting at own place
- Edge 3 times a day
- only cum when dare says to do so
- completely naked when hanging out with group
- need approval from David or Will to take shower/bath on days that sexual activities happened.
- Not chosen by exslave so chosen by group: Texting people punishment like Heather has to do

With that, all the posted dares are done, so now we wait for the vote to be done, which is next week, and then next week we will start that punishment, in the mean time, all punishments already listed will also be done until then, if the vote allows us to get rid of the punishments, then after next week the above listed punishments will be removed ( the ones not made yet will be done for 1 week if that is the case )
Closed Thread

Advertisements
Kink Talk