Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

View Poll Results: What punishment should be chosen? Check post 158 of thread.
Option 1: Re-do dares 34 34.34%
Option 2: More dares 34 34.34%
Option 3: Kitty rule 34 34.34%
Option 4: Dog Rule 14 14.14%
Option 5: Naked rule 35 35.35%
Option 6: Longer punishments 34 34.34%
Option 7: More punishments 34 34.34%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 99. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 11-15-2018, 03:17 PM   #1
DragonGirl

Default Dare requests for 5 people.

Hi again people, I am back with requesting some dares.

My previous requests post was https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=317816

The rules for the dares are practically similar to before but I will repeat them here ( including the changes )

This time the game is 5 people ( including myself ), just like before we already did some dares but Will decided to involve the website again for the dares so here we are.

The rules:
  • No pictures or videos are allowed ( none of us want pictures of us being exposed to be put online )
  • No inflicting wounds
  • No permanent things ( tattoo, Piercings, etc )
  • No poo or pee at all ( this is a change from last time due to new people )
  • No complete strangers ( got a list of friends like last time again that we can involve )
  • Public nudity is allowed for short periods of time ( 5 minutes at most at one time, or running around the block etc )

As for the dares, just like before, anything goes including sex, as long as rules above are not broken.

Just like before, the dares will be done in order, the order is: Celeste, Will, Heather, David, Lynne.

Same as before:
If a dare is breaking the rules, then the person this dare was for does not need to do a dare however we might potentially just modify the dare to be acceptable.

We each have 3 times that we can fail a dare, if we failed 3 times, then we lose the game and the winners ( boys or girls ) of the game can then give a punishment to all the losers.

Info about each of the people playing.
Girls
Heather ( me ): 25 year old, short brunette hair, B cup, 5'3", Caucasian
Celeste: 22 year old, shoulder length brunette hair, C cup, 5'5", Caucasian
Lynne: 20 year old, long black hair, B cup, 5'5", Asian
Boys
Will: 27 year old, short brown hair, 6'2", Caucasian
David: 24 Year old, Short blonde hair, 5'9", Caucasian

We will also again post the results of the dares when we have completed them.

Just like before, we will check once a week for the dares until the game ends, go ahead and post some dares.
Old 11-15-2018, 04:01 PM   #2
Narwhal

Once a week, put all of your names into a hat, each person pull out a name. Once you have a name, you have to make them orgasm as quickly as you can, the fastest person wins
Dislikes:
Lots of edging, large anal, spanking, light pain
Limits:
Face, social/family, illegal, extreme pain, messy, public, blackmail, permanent, anything directly involving animals
These will be updated as I discover new ones
Kik is TheAwkwardOne993
Old 11-15-2018, 04:17 PM   #3
messy-emiy
Distinguished Member

Gp yp your elfptd np on your psys let them fuck your

Punishments: poop, long dares, force feeding/stuffing
Limits: illegal, pics and vids, extreme pain, friends and family

PM Dares - My Toys My WriteForMetasks (for you)
Old 11-15-2018, 04:21 PM   #4
messy-emiy
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by messy-emiy View Post
mwaaky neot uit joe, lelltdr er lekkkkkkkkrrrt neukkrn

Punishments: poop, long dares, force feeding/stuffing
Limits: illegal, pics and vids, extreme pain, friends and family

PM Dares - My Toys My WriteForMetasks (for you)
Old 11-15-2018, 06:15 PM   #5
DragonGirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narwhal View Post
Once a week, put all of your names into a hat, each person pull out a name. Once you have a name, you have to make them orgasm as quickly as you can, the fastest person wins
That's an okay dare, we will make some adjustments to it to determine if it is a win / fail for the dare at the time of it being done. Also it's supposed to be one person at a time, not everyone doing the same dare and also not doing it more than once ( in your case weekly ), but will make do for this one.

Quote:
Quote:
mwaaky neot uit joe, lelltdr er lekkkkkkkkrrrt neukkrn
I have to clue what the heck you were trying to say, therefor your two posts will be ignored as I can only understand about 5% of what you actually said.
Old 11-16-2018, 06:09 AM   #6
Sklavenhalter

Default Next dare

You will strip and pull clamps on each nipple.

Then first you have to ride one shoe/sneaker of every 5 persons until you edge.
After edging you will lick all the pussy slime covered shoes fully clean.

Then you will put your vib into your pussy, clamp directly on your clit and a big cucumber up into your ass.
You will kneel down and blow all boys and lick all girls until they cum.
All the time you need to get them cumming your ass will be spanked with a belt by one of the others.
No condoms allowed, you will swallow all cum and pussy juices!

After this you will be fucked with the cucumber in your ass and stimulated on clit with the vibrator for 30 mins.
During this time you are not allowed to cum.

If you fail you will ask each other for 20 spanks on different parts of your body / orgasm.
For finishing you get 20 spanks directly on your puss and will be in time out on all fours for 30 minutes.
Old 11-16-2018, 11:57 AM   #7
just.for.fun01
Prodigy

I think that it is quite an easy task
Everyone should strip naked and the first person to cum is the slave to everyone else for a certain amount of time or you could even go till the last person that cums can control everyone else for a certain amount of time I would suggest a day or at least 6-12 hours

My Challenges
What’s one more day
http://https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=400279
Chasity/Denial Weight Loss Challenge
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=404467
Old 11-16-2018, 01:40 PM   #8
Greatcornbow
getDare Prodigy

Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonGirl View Post
Hi again people, I am back with requesting some dares.

My previous requests post was https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=317816

The rules for the dares are practically similar to before but I will repeat them here ( including the changes )

This time the game is 5 people ( including myself ), just like before we already did some dares but Will decided to involve the website again for the dares so here we are.

The rules:
  • No pictures or videos are allowed ( none of us want pictures of us being exposed to be put online )
  • No inflicting wounds
  • No permanent things ( tattoo, Piercings, etc )
  • No poo or pee at all ( this is a change from last time due to new people )
  • No complete strangers ( got a list of friends like last time again that we can involve )
  • Public nudity is allowed for short periods of time ( 5 minutes at most at one time, or running around the block etc )

As for the dares, just like before, anything goes including sex, as long as rules above are not broken.

Just like before, the dares will be done in order, the order is: Celeste, Will, Heather, David, Lynne.

Same as before:
If a dare is breaking the rules, then the person this dare was for does not need to do a dare however we might potentially just modify the dare to be acceptable.

We each have 3 times that we can fail a dare, if we failed 3 times, then we lose the game and the winners ( boys or girls ) of the game can then give a punishment to all the losers.

Info about each of the people playing.
Girls
Heather ( me ): 25 year old, short brunette hair, B cup, 5'3", Caucasian
Celeste: 22 year old, shoulder length brunette hair, C cup, 5'5", Caucasian
Lynne: 20 year old, long black hair, B cup, 5'5", Asian
Boys
Will: 27 year old, short brown hair, 6'2", Caucasian
David: 24 Year old, Short blonde hair, 5'9", Caucasian

We will also again post the results of the dares when we have completed them.

Just like before, we will check once a week for the dares until the game ends, go ahead and post some dares.

This is one for the five of you together. First: you make sure you are all wearing the same number of items of clothing (6 minimum, 9 max). Then you all play strip liar dice, every time a player loses s/he removes one item. You sit in a circle, order C>W>H>D>L. Also you order a pizza. When first player is naked the others write on her/him with a sharpie whatever and wherever they like (after bush, if any. is shaved off first) )and the loser has to answer the door naked when the pizza comes. And stay naked for max agreed time thereafter. OP says 5 mins, but I'd recommend somewhat more.

Last edited by Greatcornbow; 11-16-2018 at 01:48 PM. Reason: puter crashed mid-post
Old 11-16-2018, 03:18 PM   #9
DragonGirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greatcornbow View Post
This is one for the five of you together. First: you make sure you are all wearing the same number of items of clothing (6 minimum, 9 max). Then you all play strip liar dice, every time a player loses s/he removes one item. You sit in a circle, order C>W>H>D>L. Also you order a pizza. When first player is naked the others write on her/him with a sharpie whatever and wherever they like (after bush, if any. is shaved off first) )and the loser has to answer the door naked when the pizza comes. And stay naked for max agreed time thereafter. OP says 5 mins, but I'd recommend somewhat more.
The 5 minutes is out and about in public, when indoors, the naked is possible for the whole dare, so if we do this dare ( if due to it is supposed to be a dare for one person at a time, not everyone but we can work this out when we get to it ) then it would be until everyone else leaves the house that we do the dare in ( or until the loser leaves to go to their own home )
Old 11-16-2018, 03:54 PM   #10
Greatcornbow
getDare Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonGirl View Post
The 5 minutes is out and about in public, when indoors, the naked is possible for the whole dare, so if we do this dare ( if due to it is supposed to be a dare for one person at a time, not everyone but we can work this out when we get to it ) then it would be until everyone else leaves the house that we do the dare in ( or until the loser leaves to go to their own home )
I like it. In that case, then loser must stay naked on those terms: either till all others leave or loser goes home: but with proviso that loser can't go home till (e.g.) at least an hour after the pizza delivery.
Old 11-17-2018, 12:28 AM   #11
holla

Default Lock clothes

Lock all your clothes in the closet (everything make sure your naked) and mail the key to yourself hope it is back in time.

Roll a dice to see who does the dare

Kik: HollaFun

My AMA

My BDSM results

Old 11-17-2018, 05:48 AM   #12
ShyExhibitionist
getDare Sweetheart

Just wanted to say welcome back. I really enjoyed your last thread and I hope the things will get crazy once again.

Likes and limits explained
Cup size: A

Collared 24/7
Old 11-17-2018, 06:50 AM   #13
Experimental_Daree

Get everyone to write down the kinkiest things they want to do, post them on here.
Limits: nothing identifying, nothing that will get me arrested or killed, nothing that would interfere with work, swirlies, messy (I just don't get them), blackmail, nothing involving blood, scat or social suicide.

Kik MightyCrash26
Old 11-17-2018, 04:11 PM   #14
DragonGirl

Most of you so far don't seem to read the information all the way .... the dares is for ONE person at a time and only to be done once, not everyone at the same time with one dare.

The first dare from the list will probably get done next weekend.

with that being said. The first dare was for Celeste but will be modified, so she will be doing the following:
Quote:
Put all of your names into a hat, Celeste pulls out a name. Celeste will have to make them orgasm as quickly as she can, failing to do so in ten minutes is a fail ( ten minutes was decided by each of us )
Will would have to do this dare:
Quote:
You will strip and pull clamps on each nipple.
Then first you have to ride one shoe/sneaker of every 5 persons until you edge.
After edging you will lick all the pussy slime covered shoes fully clean.
Then you will put your vib into your pussy, clamp directly on your clit and a big cucumber up into your ass.
You will kneel down and blow all boys and lick all girls until they cum.
All the time you need to get them cumming your ass will be spanked with a belt by one of the others.
No condoms allowed, you will swallow all cum and pussy juices!
After this you will be fucked with the cucumber in your ass and stimulated on clit with the vibrator for 30 mins.
During this time you are not allowed to cum.
If you fail you will ask each other for 20 spanks on different parts of your body / orgasm.
For finishing you get 20 spanks directly on your puss and will be in time out on all fours for 30 minutes.
But since clearly that dare was made for a girl that will be difficult, we will try to think of something to change this but no guarantee, due to that it is possible that he will be able to "complete" that without having to do anything

I ( Heather ) will do this:
Quote:
Strip naked and let the other group members stimulate me for 10 minutes each with some time between them stimulating me, if I cum with them stimulating me then that means it is a loss for me
This was changed from the one that was made as again it was made for everyone at the same time rather than what was being said and it gave a punishment too which should not be happening in the dares as the losers of the game in general will get punishments.

David will get this:
Quote:
get naked, allow the other people to write on body, order pizza and answer the door while naked, David then also has to stay naked until everyone else goes home, we will make sure this is done at his house.
Was again a group dare which should not be given so had to modify

Lynne will NOT do
Quote:
Lock all your clothes in the closet (everything make sure your naked) and mail the key to yourself hope it is back in time.
Roll a dice to see who does the dare
The reason for not doing that is because "mail the key to yourself" would take multiple days before it arrives meaning she would have to go to work etc naked too which is not possible and would break the rules, so you gave a "dare" that can not be done therefor Lynne wins that one right away ..... please make sure to stay IN the rules.

The next dare after that is again a dare made for everyone and also not that daring, the dares that get posted ( as long as staying in the rules and possible for the people to do ) will be done and each of us 5 already know about the stuff so really, this wouldn't even have been a dare.

Also, Thanks ( I guess ) ShyExhibitionist
Old 11-17-2018, 08:24 PM   #15
Sklavenhalter

Default Dare for Lynn

Then a new dare for Lynn:

After awaking a day of being a dog will start.
She will be naked all day, will only be on all fours and crawling, not allowed to speak only barking.

She will wear a carrot into her ass with using the green as a tail and a dog collar all day.

Drinking will only be allowed licking cold water out of a bowl, for eating it will be real wet dog food also licking out of a bowl.

During the day she will be gone for a walk outside the house for 3 times. She has 5 mins to pee naked in the garden.

The others are allowed to train her like fetching a wooden stock, sit up and beg and so on.
If there is nothing to do she will lay naked in a corner of tje house.

During day she has to edge 24 times - everytime in an other way and with another instrument.
No cumming allowed all day - if she fail she will open a thread here on getdare and will do all punishments given to here for 24 hours.
The following user says Thank You to Sklavenhalter for this post:
Closed Thread

Advertisements
Kink Talk