Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 02-17-2019, 09:16 AM   #1
Gurglebunny

Default Blowjobs - Question Thread

Question for the Guys: What makes a good blowjob and what is the worst experience you have had? Would you prefer a blowjob to sex if the girl knew what she is doing?

Question for the Girls: Do you practice giving blowjobs? What is your best experience giving one?

Eagerly awaiting your responses!
Gurglebunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2019, 02:10 PM   #2
Peachybaby
getDare Sweetheart

I don’t practice, however... my “best” blowjob I’ve ever given in my experience was once I was really into it and it was very messy and spitty and he enjoyed the mess seeing my face/ boobs covered in spit and he made a lot of comments on it so!
Peachybaby is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Peachybaby for this post:
Old 02-17-2019, 02:17 PM   #3
Consensus
Distinguished Member

Well, I'm not sure that my experience is what you're looking for. But I've only had one, from my wife, and it was... well, I loved that she was doing it but she has an over-active gag reflex (so she could manage only the tip) and wasn't really into it, so it was a bit disappointing. I loved the feeling of her tongue and mouth, but I think she baulked at the feeling of my cock and the taste. So... About five minutes' worth of semi-nice feeling that I would love to retract because of the trauma it caused her. That's it, that's all I have to go on.

I should point out, she offered to BJ, I have never pushed nor even asked. I tried to help, but she told me to shut up and not to let my hands anywhere near, so I didn't. I have gone down on her many times but she says she doesn't like that as she cums and then falls asleep leaving me hanging. I've tried to tell her that this is fine but she won't have it.

So... yeah.

old/transwoman/attracted to Females & Femininity/shaved pubes, legs and armpits

And that's all she has to say about that.
Consensus is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Consensus for this post:
Old 02-17-2019, 02:19 PM   #4
MastersVoice
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peachybaby View Post
I don’t practice, however... my “best” blowjob I’ve ever given in my experience was once I was really into it and it was very messy and spitty and he enjoyed the mess seeing my face/ boobs covered in spit and he made a lot of comments on it so!
Peachybaby hit the nail on the head here. Enthusiasm is key as well as lots of saliva, spit and mucus from deep throating to use as perfect lubrication to aid with occasional attention from the hand and fingers.

Of course she must ask permission to suck, beg if necessary and ask where you would like to empty your load and then plead with you to do so.

"Please cum all over my pretty little face Sir". For example

Added bonus would be lots of licking the head and shaft/balls whilst making eye contact.

MV.

MastersVoice is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to MastersVoice for this post:
Old 02-17-2019, 02:21 PM   #5
Peachybaby
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by MastersVoice View Post
Peachybaby hit the nail on the head here. Enthusiasm is key as well as lots of saliva, spit and mucus from deep throating to use as perfect lubrication to aid with occasional attention from the hand and fingers.

Of course she must ask permission to suck, beg if necessary and ask where you would like to empty your load and then plead with you to do so.

Added bonus would be lots of licking the head and shaft/balls whilst making eye contact.

MV.

Of course a blowjob isnt a blowjob without it!! My favourite move is licking from the base up looking up into their eyes 😋 and begging is just polite
The following user says Thank You to Peachybaby for this post:
Old 02-17-2019, 02:58 PM   #6
MrCorruptor

Quote:
Originally Posted by MastersVoice View Post

MV.

Could not really have said this better. However, what I wanted to add was:

Oral, particularly in the way MV described, very much takes away the submissive's voice and changes the orifice from which that comes into one which is for the pleasure of the dominant. So, from a power perspective, it very much involves minimising the agency of the submissive and maximising control. I find that can add an extra level of attraction to oral from a kinky perspective.

Loves: anal, bondage (primarily breasts), clitoral torture, degradation, denial, insertion, humiliation, nipple torture, punishment, rules, spanking, stretching, toys, TPE.
Exploring: hidden/semi-public, messy, petplay, watersports.
Limit: blood, illegal, permanent, social suicide.

Kik: MrCorruptor
MrCorruptor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2019, 10:07 PM   #7
useme871

No I dont practice,

Maybe: chastity, movement restriction,release training

No: Scat. Public, writing, permanent, pics, no IRL doms, diapers

43/f
pubic hair permanetly removed
32AA

vibrator, nipple clamps, anal plugs, whip, leg spreader, breast clamps,
useme871 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2019, 05:25 AM   #8
Gurglebunny

Quote:
Is it that the spittier it is, the easier it is? How did you curb your gag reflex?
Gurglebunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2019, 11:11 AM   #9
Peachybaby
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gurglebunny View Post
Is it that the spittier it is, the easier it is? How did you curb your gag reflex?
Definitely the spitter it is the easier, however i know my dom particularly enjoys when I get messy. As well as when I donÂ’t hold back. He likes seeing me be open about things, doing the nasty stuff without him having to tell me. So I get right in and get all spitty (yes to make it easier) but I get it all over my face etc.. for his pleasure. (I enjoy seeing the little smirk he gives ❣️)

I don’t “curb” my gag reflux.. I just go until I’m choking a bit (of course he likes the choking ) but when I’m choking too much I just take a breather and go again.
Old 02-19-2019, 11:19 AM   #10
MastersVoice
getDare Sweetheart

From a male perspective, you have to think from an evolutionary point of view where we like to put our cocks - somewhere warm and somewhere very, very wet.

If my sub is spitting, choking on it at just generally getting my cock nice and wet, I am enjoying the blow job way more than if it is, what I would call, a dry blow job. The more spit the better. It's just simple, natural, lubrication. Nothing feels better on a mans cock than something wet rubbing it up the right way.

Quote:
So I get right in and get all spitty (yes to make it easier) but I get it all over my face etc.. for his pleasure
This is freaking hot! #justsaying

MV.

MastersVoice is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to MastersVoice for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
#blowjob, #experience, #master, #truth