Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 02-18-2019, 12:24 PM   #1
JessWithCollars

Female 23 F home alone soon & looking for public dares

Hello everyone,

i've just started this account after lurking on this website for about 2 weeks.

After finishing my last exam this morning for this semester i am now back at home with my parents for a few weeks, but they will leave for about 10 days starting this upcoming thursday.

about myself: 23 y/o girl from southern germany, black shoulder length hair with bangs, blue eyes, 165cm tall, skinny, 38b

my likes & limits are in the signature

my toys: multiple collars (different colours, various widths, some lockable some not), chokers (standard ones as well as 2 with the words "slut" and "whore", yes the english words for it), dildos, vibrator, plug, tailplug, cuffs, analbeads

if there are any questions left just ask

Likes: Collars, Humiliation, BDSM, Anal, Public, Semi-Public, Hidden-Public, dress slutty, Clothing Control

Limits: Scat, Cam/Pics, Family, Friends, Illegal, Social Suicide, Diapers

PM me what to do with the keys after locking my collars

Last edited by JessWithCollars; 02-18-2019 at 12:26 PM.
JessWithCollars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2019, 12:26 PM   #2
Big White
getDare Sweetheart

Welcome!
Tell us about your experiences.
Old 02-18-2019, 12:35 PM   #3
JessWithCollars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big White View Post
Welcome!
Tell us about your experiences.
basically i have been in a d/s relationship for about 2 years, which introduced me to the bdsm lifestyle. this relationship ended around 5 months ago. Since then i got curious about exhibitionism and did minor things on my own like going commando and wearing plugs to uni. But i get more curious by the day about my exhibitionistic side and want to explore more.

Likes: Collars, Humiliation, BDSM, Anal, Public, Semi-Public, Hidden-Public, dress slutty, Clothing Control

Old 02-18-2019, 12:57 PM   #4
zephyrnem
getDare Addict

A good first step is to get naked in a bathroom or changing room for, lets say, 5 minutes.

Another good one I like to give and do, is going public wearing only a long coat.
zephyrnem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2019, 01:00 PM   #5
Dare-O-Rama

Go to a bar in a nearby town wearing a top with no bra, and a mini-skirt qith no panties. See how many people you can get to see your pussy in one hour. If fewer than 5, then go home, get nude, and plug your ass until the next morning. If 6-10, have someone take a picture of you with your phone to remember the night. If 11+, then go into the mens bathroom and get naked for 15 minutes.
Dare-O-Rama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2019, 01:03 PM   #6
hassns

welcome.

After you have some experience, you could do the following.
Wear a plug and go shopping. You are not allowed to wear bra and panties. It would be good if you wear a light trousers. Go to the dressing room and try at least three different pants. After each pants you use your dildo, which you brought in your bag and fuck your pussy.
If you've tried on all the pants, you're done.

Limits: Family, public, illegal
hassns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2019, 01:10 PM   #7
mcphisto

Quote:
Originally Posted by JessWithCollars View Post
multiple collars (different colours, various widths, some lockable some not
I'm curious how they lock and what they lock with?

Presumably you have a padlock and a key, or does the key lock the collar directly?
I could think up a few predicaments based on your locking collars which could be rather enjoyable.
mcphisto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2019, 02:35 PM   #8
since1980

Send a message via MSN to since1980

You've done going commando, you done being plugged in public. Now you need to be showing people what you're up to.

Go outside commando in a skirt with anal beads in with the last 2 hanging out.

Set a 5 minute timer and Go for a walk. Wherever you are when the timer goes off, lift you skirt up so it just covers your ass then bend over.

Set your timer for 4 minutes and start walking again. When the timer goes off again you will pull up the front of your skirt and give your clit a rub.

Set your timer for 3 minutes and start walking again. When the timer goes off it's time to show some titties. Lift your top up enough to show your nipples and give them both a pinch.

Set your timer for 2 minutes and walk on again.
When the timer goes off take your top off completely turn it inside out and put it on again.

Set your timer for 1 minute and walk on again.
When the timer goes off take your skirt right off and turn it inside out and put it on again.

Walk on again, after 30 seconds stop take your top off and run to the next lamppost. (Hope your near a lamppost or this could be a prolonged topless run)

At the next lamppost take your skirt off and run past 1 lamppost and stop at the next one.

You can now get dressed again.

Start walking home again. When you first cross a road pull your top up and leave it up for 10 seconds. The next time you cross a road you lift your skirt up at the front for 10 seconds. Keep alternating this until you get to your own street when you can stop.
Old 02-18-2019, 02:44 PM   #9
JessWithCollars

Thank you for the responses so far. Most of the dares i'll start doing once i am alone, meaning thursday or even on the weekend.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zephyrnem View Post
A good first step is to get naked in a bathroom or changing room for, lets say, 5 minutes.

Another good one I like to give and do, is going public wearing only a long coat.
First one is reeeally easy and i have done this before.

Second one will be on my list.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dare-O-Rama View Post
Go to a bar in a nearby town wearing a top with no bra, and a mini-skirt qith no panties. See how many people you can get to see your pussy in one hour. If fewer than 5, then go home, get nude, and plug your ass until the next morning. If 6-10, have someone take a picture of you with your phone to remember the night. If 11+, then go into the mens bathroom and get naked for 15 minutes.
Will definitely do this on friday evening, thank you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hassns View Post
welcome.

After you have some experience, you could do the following.
Wear a plug and go shopping. You are not allowed to wear bra and panties. It would be good if you wear a light trousers. Go to the dressing room and try at least three different pants. After each pants you use your dildo, which you brought in your bag and fuck your pussy.
If you've tried on all the pants, you're done.
planned to go shopping on saturday, so will do this then and report back, thank you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcphisto View Post
I'm curious how they lock and what they lock with?

Presumably you have a padlock and a key, or does the key lock the collar directly?
I could think up a few predicaments based on your locking collars which could be rather enjoyable.
yes i have several padlocks and keys to lock them at the buckle, the lockable collars dont lock on their own.

Old 02-18-2019, 02:45 PM   #10
MarvHarvey
Truth or Dare Junkie

Send a message via Yahoo to MarvHarvey

That's a lot of time. Think about whether or not you want some non-public dares and challenges to do at home.
MarvHarvey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2019, 02:59 PM   #11
Santagar
getDare Sweetheart

Go see a movie wearing a skirt and no underwear. It's probably best for you if the room is not too full, but it shouldn't be too empty either.

Bring your vibrator. When the room gets dark, insert your vibrator. Change the speed from time to time during the movie. Do not remove it or stop it until the credits. And at least twice during the movie your breast must be exposed for 5 minutes.

If you want to you could also bring your plug and insert with your vibrator.

Last edited by Santagar; 02-18-2019 at 04:41 PM.
Santagar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2019, 03:23 PM   #12
yorksdom

Default Task

Attire

Crop top (small n tight )
Tight figure hugging jeans (with zipper or button up fly)
Butt plug
No underware allowed
Shoes of your choice
Its Winter so a long coat is allowed

Task

Insert butt plug
Put on crop top
Pull on jeans, but instead of fastening them. Tuck the fly flaps inside your jeans.
This should of now created a vee of skin that will show the top of your pussy slit.
Set a timer for 15 mins

You are now go out for a walk around the park or shopping. Every time your timer sounds you are to slide a finger 10 times through your pussy slit.
You must be out like this for a minimum of 2hours.

You are not allowed to cum

You are also not allowed to cover up and must engage with at least 3 people. During this engagement you must open your coat (if closed) to ensure chest and also Jeans/Crotch area is visable.

To spice up this task, a small vibe may also be used.
You are to edge every 25mins, set by using an alarm. You have to edge within 2 min of the alarm.
every time you have engaged with a person, after you have walked away, you are to slide your fingers into your pussy lips within 10 steps.
Selfies of your attire in the shopping area are always a bonus, but maybe a limit.

Have fun, play safe

Master Yorksdom.
Kik nyorksdom
yorksdom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2019, 03:50 PM   #13
malesub19
getDare Sweetheart

Since you just finished your exams, you should really enjoy the outside world and go for a daylight walk of at least half an hour in just a warm coat and boots with high shafts. Wear one of the chokers with words. Pick the one that you find more humiliating. If the coat does not cover your choker enough for your liking you may take a scarf, but you have to leave the coat open. If you want the coat closed, you do not get to wear a scarf.

likes, dislikes, limits

I'm open to try new things!
malesub19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2019, 12:27 PM   #14
JessWithCollars

Quote:
Originally Posted by since1980 View Post
You've done going commando, you done being plugged in public. Now you need to be showing people what you're up to.

Go outside commando in a skirt with anal beads in with the last 2 hanging out.

Set a 5 minute timer and Go for a walk. Wherever you are when the timer goes off, lift you skirt up so it just covers your ass then bend over.

Set your timer for 4 minutes and start walking again. When the timer goes off again you will pull up the front of your skirt and give your clit a rub.

Set your timer for 3 minutes and start walking again. When the timer goes off it's time to show some titties. Lift your top up enough to show your nipples and give them both a pinch.

Set your timer for 2 minutes and walk on again.
When the timer goes off take your top off completely turn it inside out and put it on again.

Set your timer for 1 minute and walk on again.
When the timer goes off take your skirt right off and turn it inside out and put it on again.

Walk on again, after 30 seconds stop take your top off and run to the next lamppost. (Hope your near a lamppost or this could be a prolonged topless run)

At the next lamppost take your skirt off and run past 1 lamppost and stop at the next one.

You can now get dressed again.

Start walking home again. When you first cross a road pull your top up and leave it up for 10 seconds. The next time you cross a road you lift your skirt up at the front for 10 seconds. Keep alternating this until you get to your own street when you can stop.
got this planned, thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarvHarvey View Post
That's a lot of time. Think about whether or not you want some non-public dares and challenges to do at home.
yes very much so

Quote:
Originally Posted by Santagar View Post
Go see a movie wearing a skirt and no underwear. It's probably best for you if the room is not too full, but it shouldn't be too empty either.

Bring your vibrator. When the room gets dark, insert your vibrator. Change the speed from time to time during the movie. Do not remove it or stop it until the credits. And at least twice during the movie your breast must be exposed for 5 minutes.

If you want to you could also bring your plug and insert with your vibrator.
will do

Quote:
Originally Posted by yorksdom View Post
Attire

Crop top (small n tight )
Tight figure hugging jeans (with zipper or button up fly)
Butt plug
No underware allowed
Shoes of your choice
Its Winter so a long coat is allowed

Task

Insert butt plug
Put on crop top
Pull on jeans, but instead of fastening them. Tuck the fly flaps inside your jeans.
This should of now created a vee of skin that will show the top of your pussy slit.
Set a timer for 15 mins

You are now go out for a walk around the park or shopping. Every time your timer sounds you are to slide a finger 10 times through your pussy slit.
You must be out like this for a minimum of 2hours.

You are not allowed to cum

You are also not allowed to cover up and must engage with at least 3 people. During this engagement you must open your coat (if closed) to ensure chest and also Jeans/Crotch area is visable.

To spice up this task, a small vibe may also be used.
You are to edge every 25mins, set by using an alarm. You have to edge within 2 min of the alarm.
every time you have engaged with a person, after you have walked away, you are to slide your fingers into your pussy lips within 10 steps.
Selfies of your attire in the shopping area are always a bonus, but maybe a limit.

Have fun, play safe

Master Yorksdom.
Kik nyorksdom
gonna try this, i hope i understood everything correctly

Quote:
Originally Posted by malesub19 View Post
Since you just finished your exams, you should really enjoy the outside world and go for a daylight walk of at least half an hour in just a warm coat and boots with high shafts. Wear one of the chokers with words. Pick the one that you find more humiliating. If the coat does not cover your choker enough for your liking you may take a scarf, but you have to leave the coat open. If you want the coat closed, you do not get to wear a scarf.
will do definitely!

Old 02-19-2019, 10:29 PM   #15
AmyneedsDares

Do you own any kind of rope or chain?

And as you mentioned, you are used to wear plugs to uni, whats the longest duration you ever had to wear the plug?

Toys, Likes and Limits

26 Female Switch
AmyneedsDares is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bdsm, collar, dare, female, public