Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 02-18-2019, 10:08 AM   #1
Juanmessy
Distinguished Member

Default Make me suffer for failing

I recently failed a task based on copying pictures sent to me and one of the pictures wasn't good enough and as a punishment I have to make this post asking for everyone to make me suffer

Be creative with the Punishment, spanking don't effect me so avoid this but most other stuff does. I truly want to learn and suffer from this so don't be gentle on me.

As said by the guy who told me to do this he told me to do your best and enjoy the reports.

I will be providing reports here and also proof over kik is wanted

Dislikes: Forced orgasms, watersports, Anal, humilation.

Limits: Extreme Pain, Scat, Exposure, Blackmail, Family, Blood, Needles, full public

Home Alone Dares For Thursday

Toys: Magic wand, Hush plug, Inflatable and vibrating buttplug, large Enema douch, Bondage gear, Clover clamps, Dildo cushion, Diapers, Dildos, Ring Gag

Kik: codboy247
Juanmessy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2019, 01:40 PM   #2
Foo_Boy_Ben

You should only wear panties for a week and if not, nothing at all.

Likes: Feet, body writing, pain, toothpaste,Messy), hyno, anal, cum, jerk

Dislikes: cbt

Limits: piss, account control, scat, diaper, family, social suicide.

My kik- FootSissyBea

Anything that's not listed, I either don't know about might be willing to try.

Toys: chastity cage, plugs, dildo, tail
Foo_Boy_Ben is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2019, 03:00 PM   #3
Juanmessy
Distinguished Member

I'll start that tomorrow thank you

Limits: Extreme Pain, Scat, Exposure, Blackmail, Family, Blood, Needles, full public

Toys: Magic wand, Hush plug, Inflatable and vibrating buttplug, large Enema douch, Bondage gear, Clover clamps, Dildo cushion, Diapers, Dildos, Ring Gag

Old 02-19-2019, 01:58 AM   #4
Juanmessy
Distinguished Member

I have started to wear panties for this week

I need at least 15 punishments completed before I can stop this thread

Old 02-19-2019, 02:32 PM   #5
Foo_Boy_Ben

You will keep the word slut and failure writen on your feet

Likes: Feet, body writing, pain, toothpaste,Messy), hyno, anal, cum, jerk

Dislikes: cbt

Limits: piss, account control, scat, diaper, family, social suicide.

My kik- FootSissyBea

Anything that's not listed, I either don't know about might be willing to try.

Toys: chastity cage, plugs, dildo, tail
Foo_Boy_Ben is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2019, 02:35 PM   #6
Ringthebell
getDare Sweetheart

You should have a wedgie for at least an hour for the week you’re in panties. You need to do 3 different types

If you have one then wear a bra when you’re home, if not you need to spank your ass 20 times every day of the week

Likes: anal, humiliation, diapers, bladder control, degradation, collars, getting tipsy, wedgies, lingerie, costumes

Dislike: gag, toothpaste, humping,

Limit: social suicide, public, pics, scat, edging, feet, wetting myself(soft)

Don't randomly message me on kik unless we've spoken here
Ringthebell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2019, 05:07 PM   #7
Juanmessy
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringthebell View Post
You should have a wedgie for at least an hour for the week you’re in panties. You need to do 3 different types

If you have one then wear a bra when you’re home, if not you need to spank your ass 20 times every day of the week
Thank you I will wear a bra tomorrow when I get back and start with a bra connection wedgie for 25 mins. Then I'll probably move to a permanent then a normal wedgie to finish it off

Old 02-19-2019, 07:11 PM   #8
SasssySlavePuppy
getDare Sweetheart

woof woof

Go to a public bathroom with your sissy clothes in a bag. Once in a stall, strip and throw your clothes out into the rest of the bathroom, then change into your sissy clothes. Bring yourself to the edge three times while dressed like the sissy slut you are, then start whimpering and begging for someone to help you get your clothes back. If they bring them back to you, they are only allowed to return one article of clothing. If they bring you more, then you must throw one back out. When the nice men give you your clothes back, you must thank them by telling them you will do anything to repay them in your most girly voice.

When all of your clothes have been returned, dress in normal clothes again, dunk your head in the toilet bowl to cleanse yourself of your sissy excursion, then sprint out of the bathroom with your bag strapped on you, the zipper a quarter of the way open.

Enjoy!

Woof your horny puppy getdare bitch woof
Read My Stories:
Selina’s Fantasy

PM Dares:
Likes and Limits:
SasssySlavePuppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2019, 08:11 PM   #9
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

Coat a nice big scoop of ice cream in hot sauce. Place that in the back of your panites and another in the front and give yourself a scarecrow wedgie for 15 minuets. Be sure to do 10 squats every minute.

Fill 3 balloons with vinegar. Make them big. Now stuff your bra, and put on normal clothes. Bring a bag of your most frilly clothes with you including a skirt, some perfume, the shirt balloon, and a sweatshirt.

You are going for a 30 minutes walk. Wear your sweatshirt to hide the balloons.

Once you are 30 minuets away from home take off your sweatshirt and pop the balloons in your bra and the extra on in the front of your pants. Now you have a choice. Walk back home very smelly, and obviously soaked. Or you can change into your frilly clothes, spray yourself with perfume and hope the hoodie hides your skirt and people think you are wearing shorts.
Maybe: Bondage, line writing, corner time,
Hard limits: Pain, Poop, Pee, nudity, cum eating, anal, masturbate/edging, enemas, public, pics, hypnos, cam
Full signature here!
Blue Griffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2019, 01:57 AM   #10
Juanmessy
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SasssySlavePuppy View Post
woof woof

Go to a public bathroom with your sissy clothes in a bag. Once in a stall, strip and throw your clothes out into the rest of the bathroom, then change into your sissy clothes. Bring yourself to the edge three times while dressed like the sissy slut you are, then start whimpering and begging for someone to help you get your clothes back. If they bring them back to you, they are only allowed to return one article of clothing. If they bring you more, then you must throw one back out. When the nice men give you your clothes back, you must thank them by telling them you will do anything to repay them in your most girly voice.

When all of your clothes have been returned, dress in normal clothes again, dunk your head in the toilet bowl to cleanse yourself of your sissy excursion, then sprint out of the bathroom with your bag strapped on you, the zipper a quarter of the way open.

Enjoy!

Woof your horny puppy getdare bitch woof
This will be very tough just hoping someone will be nice enough to bring me my clothes back

Old 02-20-2019, 01:59 AM   #11
Juanmessy
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Griffin View Post
Coat a nice big scoop of ice cream in hot sauce. Place that in the back of your panites and another in the front and give yourself a scarecrow wedgie for 15 minuets. Be sure to do 10 squats every minute.

Fill 3 balloons with vinegar. Make them big. Now stuff your bra, and put on normal clothes. Bring a bag of your most frilly clothes with you including a skirt, some perfume, the shirt balloon, and a sweatshirt.

You are going for a 30 minutes walk. Wear your sweatshirt to hide the balloons.

Once you are 30 minuets away from home take off your sweatshirt and pop the balloons in your bra and the extra on in the front of your pants. Now you have a choice. Walk back home very smelly, and obviously soaked. Or you can change into your frilly clothes, spray yourself with perfume and hope the hoodie hides your skirt and people think you are wearing shorts.

Is the first part to be done before i go on the walk? Just want to make sure. Going off the dare i will probably just walk home in my stinky clothes as I haven't gone out properly in sissy clothes

Old 02-20-2019, 11:33 AM   #12
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juanmessy View Post
Is the first part to be done before i go on the walk? Just want to make sure. Going off the dare i will probably just walk home in my stinky clothes as I haven't gone out properly in sissy clothes

They are separate dares.

If the skirt is the problem, I'd allow shorts as long as you wear pigtails under the sweatshirt hoodie as trade.
Maybe: Bondage, line writing, corner time,
Hard limits: Pain, Poop, Pee, nudity, cum eating, anal, masturbate/edging, enemas, public, pics, hypnos, cam
Full signature here!
Blue Griffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2019, 08:31 AM   #13
Juanmessy
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Griffin View Post
They are separate dares.

If the skirt is the problem, I'd allow shorts as long as you wear pigtails under the sweatshirt hoodie as trade.
I'm just not confident enough to wear female clothes fully in public and will take the consequence off smelly on the way back

Old 02-21-2019, 12:33 PM   #14
wingman78
Longtime User

How about some semi-public cum play? For the next three days ruin two orgasms per day. Store the cum in an ice cube tray.
The fourth day bring the ice cubes with you in a small container, plastic bag, or whatever you want to use. You're going to a place where you can order sandwiches for lunch and eat them in the store. Once you've ordered have the melted cum cubes at the ready. When your sandwich arrives lift the top bun and pour the cum over it. Replace the bun and enjoy your lunch!
Old 02-21-2019, 12:43 PM   #15
Juanmessy
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by wingman78 View Post
How about some semi-public cum play? For the next three days ruin two orgasms per day. Store the cum in an ice cube tray.
The fourth day bring the ice cubes with you in a small container, plastic bag, or whatever you want to use. You're going to a place where you can order sandwiches for lunch and eat them in the store. Once you've ordered have the melted cum cubes at the ready. When your sandwich arrives lift the top bun and pour the cum over it. Replace the bun and enjoy your lunch!
Thank you for this. This is going to be tough to complete

Advertisements
Kink Talk