Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 01-23-2019, 07:48 AM   #1
Markergirl

Default Stretch, scrub and torture this pain slut’s pussy, clit and nipples

I am looking for a sadistic, older male to use and abuse my pussy, nipples and clit. I enjoy being sore for days after our sessions. I deserve to be used HARD.
Take out your frustrations on my poor, worthless holes and body. If you’re interested, PM me. Look forward to playing with you

Likes: Object insertion, pain, light anal, toothpaste, Pussy stretching, domination, nipple torture, clit/ cunt spanking, name calling
Dislikes:body writing,edging
Hard limits: pics, Blood, feces, urine, permanent damage, ass to mouth, anal gaping, denial, wedgies, diaper play.

Toys: markers (a lot of them), toilet brushes, toothpaste, binder clips, clothes pins, vibrator, other household objects
Markergirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2019, 12:59 PM   #2
Markergirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Markergirl View Post
I am looking for a sadistic, older male to use and abuse my pussy, nipples and clit. I enjoy being sore for days after our sessions. I deserve to be used HARD.
Take out your frustrations on my poor, worthless holes and body. If you’re interested, PM me. Look forward to playing with you
Alone and horny

Likes: Object insertion, pain, light anal, toothpaste, Pussy stretching, domination, nipple torture, clit/ cunt spanking, name calling
Hard limits: pics, Blood, feces, urine, permanent damage, ass to mouth, anal gaping, denial, wedgies, diaper play.

Toys: markers (a lot of them), toilet brushes, toothpaste, binder clips, clothes pins, vibrator, other household objects
Old 02-04-2019, 04:06 PM   #3
Honeycombs

You said in your post you wanted an older male, and im not that. But perhaps while you wait, youll enjoy a challenge in the meantime?

Put a small toy or object completely inside that needy cunt, and clamp it shut with binder clips. You may remove it when you get permission from someone who is both male and older than you.
Likes humiliation, degradation, puppy play, praise, e stim, pain, large insertion, nipple torture, bladder control, obedience, orgasm control, post orgasm torture, ass to mouth, writing lines, corner time
Punishments ice, discrete public, forced anal, edging, chemical play, sounding, piss drinking
Limits blood, permanent harm, full public, scat, incest, ageplay, blackmail, social suicide, diapers, kik/skype

always accepting verbal praise and humiliation!

Honeycombs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2019, 01:22 AM   #4
NaughtyDaddy
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Alone and horny
Kik me:NaughtyDaddyVS007

Likes: Girls that are submissive, obedient, slave-minded, bratty, selfish, daring, slutty, messy, showoff, pissers, who crave to wet for their daddy and if I have forgotten something you'va thoughts on, just say it to me baby girl.

Hates: Rap music, fake profiles, not being answered!
Find me at FetLife: D0mDaddyVS
KiK: NaughtyDaddyVS007

My tumblr: dom-daddy-sluttrainer.tumblr.com
My BDSM test:
https://bdsmtest.org/result.php?id=3777857
NaughtyDaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2019, 05:04 AM   #5
mountainsteak2

Scrub your pussy with a toilet brush. Be sure to scrub the outside and give it some good twists on the inside..
mountainsteak2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2019, 12:59 PM   #6
Markergirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by mountainsteak2 View Post
Scrub your pussy with a toilet brush. Be sure to scrub the outside and give it some good twists on the inside..
Mmm thank you! I love doing this!

Old 02-25-2019, 12:07 PM   #7
Markergirl

Quote:
Mmm thank you! I love doing this!
Anyone else? I have a few hours today pm me

Advertisements
Kink Talk