Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Roleplay Dares

Old 02-17-2019, 03:34 AM   #181
SluttyHannah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Novagunger View Post
Alrigh round three is our mystery envelope game each player will pick three envelopes some have messes some have points some have other forfeits.

First up is our leader /duffduffers. her first pick is 5 as her first pick. She opens it to find lose an item of clothing before she can react a stagehand pulls off her shorts. Her next pick is 10 it is opened to show mayo shampoo a giant jar is brought out and rubbed into her hair completely covering it. Her next pick is 15 which is opened to show syrup. two big bottles of sticky maple syrup are poured over her head.

Next up is Jeopardy. His first pick is 1 it is opened to show steal 100 points he takes it from Duffduffers. His next pick is 2 which is opened to show LOSE 250 points bad luck there. His last one is 3 Lose an item of clothing his shorts are ripped off.

Slutty Hannah her first pick is 4 which opens to show lose an item of clothing she pulls off her shirt. Next is 8 which reads lose an item of clothing leaving her in just her bikini. Her next pick is 12 which 250 points.

Last up is Aus Filth. He picks 6 first. It reads beans he gets a bucket poured over his head. Next up is 9 which is opened to show lose an item of clothing down goes his shorts. His last pick is 11 for 500 points.

so after round three we have

1st Aus Filth 750
2nd Slutty Hannag 550
3rd duffduffers 500
4th 350

for the next round you are betting you must place 2 bets each can up to the total amount of points that you have.
I'm feeling more nervous as after the first 2 numbers as I'm stood here in just a bikini waiting and hoping for the fate of the last number not to be the same and a naked humiliation in front of this packed audience to my luck I win 250 points! All of a sudden I'm not thinking about just being last but possibly winning the entire thing as I look into the next round I decided to be bold and bet 500 and 50 points seperately hoping to gain an unasailable lead
Limits: Dangerous tasks, blood, photos, videos, full public, family/friends, anything illegal, social suicide

Kik: Sluttyhannah4
SluttyHannah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2019, 07:24 AM   #182
Jeopardy
getDare Sweetheart

Round three - what could go wrong?

I picked 1, 2, and 3. Was either brilliant or an idiot - let's find out.

1 - I gat to steal 100 points! Woo Hoo - yep, Duff, you going down! Not to bad...

2 - I lose 250 points?!? WTF? The only thin g worse will be if I end up losing clothing.

3. - Strip. Oh shit! As I am considering my options, I feel a breeze. The bastards ripped off my shorts. Here I am in orange shorts on-stage. This is totally humiliating. Any more clothing and I'm going to be in real trouble...

Now I have to make bets for a situation I have no idea about? Yeah - what could go wrong. Ok - I bet 200 and 100. Maybe 50 points will keep me safe?

Currently NAKED due to PM dare...

Kik: jeopardy2112

Likes: games, bets, silly and funny humiliations, stripping, underwear / thongs, forcing the loser to get wet and messy
Punishments: pics, cam, spanking, cum, x-dress, me getting messy or stripped
Limits: family, scat, serious pain

See my PM dares here

See my available outfits here
Jeopardy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2019, 09:45 PM   #183
Novagunger
Distinguished Member

Alright round 4is our gamble challenge. Each player will wager some of their points. we will then draw a challenge for them. Complete the challenge and they win double the points wagered. Fail it and you lose those points and face a forfeit.

First up is Aus Filth. He wagers 250 points. He draw even or odd. He has 5 rolls of a dice and must roll three even numbers in those 5 rolls. His first roll is a 5. His next roll is a 6. His third roll is a 3 one more odd and he fails. His next roll is a 2. It all comes down to this last roll it's a 6 giving him 250 more points and putting him at 1000 points.

Next up is slutty Hannah who 500 points on he first challenge. she gets the spade challenge she is given a deck of cards and has 5 draw to pull out 3 spade cards. Her first draw is a 4 of hearts not a good start. Next she picks a 7 of spades. Her third draw is a 4 of spades. Her next draw is a queen of clubs. Her last draw is a 5 of clubs that means her score drops to 50 she is hit in the face, both sides of the head, back of the head and top the head with thick chocolate cream pies.

Next up is Duffduffers who wagers 400 points. She gets egg roulette. she has 5 picks to pick out three hard boiled eggs from a dozen eggs 4 of which are hard boiled and 8 raw. Her first egg is smacked on her head and is hard boiled. Her next pick also hard boiled. Her third pick breaks open spilling out egg yolk on her head and rolling down her face. Her next pick is hard boiled giving her 400 more points for a total of 900.

Up next is Jeopardy he bets 200 points his challenge is high or low. He has to correctly guess 3 times if the next card draw will be higher or lower the one drawn. The first draw is a 2 he guess higher and its a queen. He guesses lower and the next draw is a 4. He guesses higher and it's a king. he picks up 200 points for a total of 550.

Now it's back to Aus Filth who wagers 500 points. This time he draws egg roulette. His first egg breaks over his head covering him in egg yolk. his next egg is another explosion of yolk. He needs to get every pick right from here to win. He picks another egg which is hard boiled to keep his hopes alive. His next one is a raw one. Three dozen eggs are brought out. 2 dozen of them are broken over his head and the last dozen go down his underwear where they are broke and messaged around leaving him with a very evident boner. Also unfortunately for him not only have these eggs been significantly chilled they are also rotten and quite smelly.

Up next is Slutty Hannan again. She wagers her last 50 points. she has 4 draws to draw an Ace from a deck of cards. Her is draw is a king close but no luck. Her next one is a 7. Her next draw is 10. Last chance she draws a 4. Her score drops to ZERO! She gets a bucket of cold pudding poured over her.

Up next is duffduffers. She bets 100 points. She gets evens or odds. Her first roll is a 2. His second one is 1. His third one is 4. The next roll is 2. Adding another 100 points to give her a total of 1000 points.

Last up is Jeopardy who wagers 100 points. He gets high or low the first card is a king he guess low and its a 5. He guesses higher it's a ace. He guesses lower and picks up the points when a 6 comes up.

So after This round it's
1st. Duffduffers 1000
2nd Jeopardy 650
3rd Aus Filth 500
4th Slutty Hannah ZERO!!!!

Since Slutty Hannah lost all of her points she earned herself an extra forfeit and loses her Bikni leaving her completely naked.

For the last game please pick a number 1-5

dislikes piss

Limits poop, cum, animal food, illegal, eating or drinking, public, naked.

I currently don't own any toys.

talk about pictures and dress but decided on a case by case bases.

https://youtu.be/CcP1LB4kyC0

What is this signature..
Novagunger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2019, 01:54 AM   #184
Aus_Filth

I'm up first and I wager 250 points and call even. I get nervous once I see two odd numbers but lucky me, I get the right rolls and escape with a total of 1000 points.

After watching the others do mostly ok I need a good round. I draw egg roulette and now the mess is sure to go much further. I cop two eggs off the bat that leave me covered in gooey yolk. I guess that the next one will be hard boiled but unfortunately it's another raw egg. Apparently this means punishment and so 2 dozen eggs are broken over my head leading to full body coverage in yolk. A stagehand yanks my waistband and places the last dozen eggs inside my underwear. He takes great pleasure in proceeding to crush the eggs inside the underwear with his hands, noticing the partial that I'm sporting due to the mess and humiliation of it all, they caress and massage around the outside of my underwear, especially around my dick, leaving me with an evident boner, much to the amusement of the crowd.

For the next round I pick number 3
Hard limits - ABDL, blood, family, permanent damage, illegal

tgirl, 23, bi
AMA: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthre...62#post4321962
Message if you want to send a dare or chat about something in particular
Aus_Filth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2019, 04:18 AM   #185
SluttyHannah

Quote:
Alright round 4is our gamble challenge. Each player will wager some of their points. we will then draw a challenge for them. Complete the challenge and they win double the points wagered. Fail it and you lose those points and face a forfeit.

First up is Aus Filth. He wagers 250 points. He draw even or odd. He has 5 rolls of a dice and must roll three even numbers in those 5 rolls. His first roll is a 5. His next roll is a 6. His third roll is a 3 one more odd and he fails. His next roll is a 2. It all comes down to this last roll it's a 6 giving him 250 more points and putting him at 1000 points.

Next up is slutty Hannah who 500 points on he first challenge. she gets the spade challenge she is given a deck of cards and has 5 draw to pull out 3 spade cards. Her first draw is a 4 of hearts not a good start. Next she picks a 7 of spades. Her third draw is a 4 of spades. Her next draw is a queen of clubs. Her last draw is a 5 of clubs that means her score drops to 50 she is hit in the face, both sides of the head, back of the head and top the head with thick chocolate cream pies.

Next up is Duffduffers who wagers 400 points. She gets egg roulette. she has 5 picks to pick out three hard boiled eggs from a dozen eggs 4 of which are hard boiled and 8 raw. Her first egg is smacked on her head and is hard boiled. Her next pick also hard boiled. Her third pick breaks open spilling out egg yolk on her head and rolling down her face. Her next pick is hard boiled giving her 400 more points for a total of 900.

Up next is Jeopardy he bets 200 points his challenge is high or low. He has to correctly guess 3 times if the next card draw will be higher or lower the one drawn. The first draw is a 2 he guess higher and its a queen. He guesses lower and the next draw is a 4. He guesses higher and it's a king. he picks up 200 points for a total of 550.

Now it's back to Aus Filth who wagers 500 points. This time he draws egg roulette. His first egg breaks over his head covering him in egg yolk. his next egg is another explosion of yolk. He needs to get every pick right from here to win. He picks another egg which is hard boiled to keep his hopes alive. His next one is a raw one. Three dozen eggs are brought out. 2 dozen of them are broken over his head and the last dozen go down his underwear where they are broke and messaged around leaving him with a very evident boner. Also unfortunately for him not only have these eggs been significantly chilled they are also rotten and quite smelly.

Up next is Slutty Hannan again. She wagers her last 50 points. she has 4 draws to draw an Ace from a deck of cards. Her is draw is a king close but no luck. Her next one is a 7. Her next draw is 10. Last chance she draws a 4. Her score drops to ZERO! She gets a bucket of cold pudding poured over her.

Up next is duffduffers. She bets 100 points. She gets evens or odds. Her first roll is a 2. His second one is 1. His third one is 4. The next roll is 2. Adding another 100 points to give her a total of 1000 points.

Last up is Jeopardy who wagers 100 points. He gets high or low the first card is a king he guess low and its a 5. He guesses higher it's a ace. He guesses lower and picks up the points when a 6 comes up.

So after This round it's
1st. Duffduffers 1000
2nd Jeopardy 650
3rd Aus Filth 500
4th Slutty Hannah ZERO!!!!

Since Slutty Hannah lost all of her points she earned herself an extra forfeit and loses her Bikni leaving her completely naked.

For the last game please pick a number 1-5
As the spades challenge begins I become more nervouse at my decision but still ultimately think its worth it to create a large lead but its all coming down to the last card and as the club comes out my heart drops simultaneously as I'm ploughed into by two chocolate pies.

Second time round I'm still feeling deflated knowing winning this probably still won't be enough but living in hope it can go towards a comeback next round but four cards later there is no ace and cold pudding descends on to me as I'm left shivering in disgrace and wondering what could have been.

Off I go to loserville thinking things can't get any worse but no I'm completely stripped of my bikini as I stand a naked humiliated mess in front of the entire audience surely this can't get any worse now I think.

I pick number 4
Limits: Dangerous tasks, blood, photos, videos, full public, family/friends, anything illegal, social suicide

Old 02-22-2019, 09:20 PM   #186
Novagunger
Distinguished Member

Before the next round the players are lead off stage for a few minutes. When they come back the are lead up some steps to a platform that has been setup. There are 5 numbered spots and each player is directed to pick one. Duffduffers picks 1, Jeopardy picks 2, Aus Filth 3 and Slutty Hannah 4 leaving 5 open still. It is then explained that the numbers are really trapped doors. 1 will open on a giant airbag while the other 4 will unfortunately for the unlucky soul standing on them open on large tanks of very unpleasant messes. The airbag is worth 1,500 points so this will decide the winner.

The audience gets to vote on what door they want opened first they vote for...… Number 1 and suddenly Duffduffers feels her door open and she tumbles down landing in a zat of chili and going completely under before surfacing,

Next the vote for number 3 causing Aus Filth to scream as he suddenly drops into a tank full of sauerkraut before he surfaces again.

Next they vote to dump 5 which opens on a pit of curry. That means either Jeopardy or Slutty Hannah is standing on points. The vote to dump Jeopardy next he falls and lands on the airbag.

Slutty Hanna's face goes white as she realizes that she is in trouble a moment later she screams as her door opens sealing her face and dumping her into a tank of wet cat food.

dislikes piss

What is this signature..
Old 02-23-2019, 07:31 PM   #187
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

Wow not only could have last gone to first (anyone's game), but it looks like Jeopardy won and Hanna ended up with 0 points while naked in cat food.
Maybe: Bondage, line writing, corner time,
Hard limits: Pain, Poop, Pee, nudity, cum eating, anal, masturbate/edging, enemas, public, pics, hypnos, cam
Full signature here!
Blue Griffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2019, 01:52 AM   #188
SluttyHannah

Quote:
Before the next round the players are lead off stage for a few minutes. When they come back the are lead up some steps to a platform that has been setup. There are 5 numbered spots and each player is directed to pick one. Duffduffers picks 1, Jeopardy picks 2, Aus Filth 3 and Slutty Hannah 4 leaving 5 open still. It is then explained that the numbers are really trapped doors. 1 will open on a giant airbag while the other 4 will unfortunately for the unlucky soul standing on them open on large tanks of very unpleasant messes. The airbag is worth 1,500 points so this will decide the winner.

The audience gets to vote on what door they want opened first they vote for...… Number 1 and suddenly Duffduffers feels her door open and she tumbles down landing in a zat of chili and going completely under before surfacing,

Next the vote for number 3 causing Aus Filth to scream as he suddenly drops into a tank full of sauerkraut before he surfaces again.

Next they vote to dump 5 which opens on a pit of curry. That means either Jeopardy or Slutty Hannah is standing on points. The vote to dump Jeopardy next he falls and lands on the airbag.

Slutty Hanna's face goes white as she realizes that she is in trouble a moment later she screams as her door opens sealing her face and dumping her into a tank of wet cat food.
So close to victory makes it only the more despairing as the floor dissapears underneath me and I plunge completely naked to the audiences delight and my horror into the stinky cat food! Here's to hoping it just doesn't get any worse for me in the final round!

Old 02-27-2019, 02:34 AM   #189
SluttyHannah

Hope we get the end of the game soon

Old 02-27-2019, 03:37 AM   #190
Novagunger
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SluttyHannah View Post
Hope we get the end of the game soon
Since no one else is responding I am calling this ine.

I will maddke one final attempt to restart the thread.

If you want to play please fill out the info below but only do if you are actually planning on playing.

And we will try this again.

If you want play please post with this info

Hair Colour:
Hairstyle and length:
Eye Colour:
Height:
Build:
Normal Clothes you bring to the studio:
Special information:

dislikes piss

What is this signature..
Old 02-27-2019, 03:23 PM   #191
samk7675

Hair Colour:Black
Hairstyle and length:Short buzzcut
Eye Colour:Green
Height: 6' 1"
Build: Overweight, But tall
Normal Clothes you bring to the studio: Cargo shorts and tshirts
Special information: wears glasses as well
Old 02-27-2019, 04:32 PM   #192
SluttyHannah

Gutted we didn’t get the final game 😩
I’ll be in for the new game though!

Old 02-27-2019, 04:42 PM   #193
matty8567

Hair Colour: dark brown
Hairstyle and length: short+shaved
Eye Colour: grey
Height: 5'10"
Build: average
Normal Clothes you bring to the studio: jeans, t shirt hoody

LIMITS
I will not do anything to do with bodily fluids or excretions of any variety, no anal, no enemas, no huge amounts of pain (a little is ok). No public unless easily concealable. No face and no video.

If you are not sure then ask me.

I do not have Kik.
Snapchat: Darkside_moon21
matty8567 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2019, 07:23 PM   #194
919Florida

I want to do this

Hair Colour: Brown
Hairstyle and length: short with spiked hair
Eye Colour: green
Height: about 5ft 6
Build: athletic
Normal Clothes you bring to the studio: blue t shirt, white basketball shorts, Nike shoes
Old 02-27-2019, 07:30 PM   #195
happybunny101
getDare Sweetheart

Hair Colour: Blonde
Eye Colour: Blue
Height: 5’5”
Build: thin
Normal Clothes you bring to the studio: jean shorts crop top and a bikini underneath just in case i get wet
Special information: im not afraid of some really messy gross mess. Give me your best shot!

Likes: harsh self-bondage, nipple torture, spanking, wam, messy, head dunking in gunge, pies in the face, hanging wedgies, wedgies

Limits: no pics, no bodily fluid, no perma damage, illegal.

Toys: Rope, Twine, binder clips, clips with teeth, ballgag, blindfold, headphones, household stuff
happybunny101 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
gameshow messy roleplay, gamshow, messy