Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Kink and Education

Old 07-11-2020, 08:30 AM   #1
nya
getDare Devil

Default Mouth Soaping Safety and Alternatives

I've seen mixed leaning toward negative information about how safe mouth soaping is. Does anyone know anything about its safety and/or good alternatives in the sense of things that taste horrible but are safe?

💖💖Just a pathetic pantswetting princess💖💖

~~DM me "Bad Babygirl" and I'll spank myself 10 times ~~

Denied/require IRL permission to cum
Likes, limits, toys etc.
nya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2020, 05:58 PM   #2
tallguy2241
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Apparently soap can cause vomiting and diarrhea, and possibly harm the tongue.

Vinegar seems to be the choice as a safe and effective alternative.
tallguy2241 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to tallguy2241 for this post:
Old 08-18-2020, 10:39 AM   #3
antonelag

I dont have problems with soap, I dont feel vomiting and diarrhea, maybe in differents body is different
Old 11-22-2022, 06:44 PM   #4
jestergestures

I also haven't had any issues with mouth soaping, except that it's unpleasant (which is the point), but there are a couple alternatives I can think of. The first one I see a lot is hot sauce. For me, hot sauce on the tongue is more of a tasty treat than a punishment, though. My other suggestion would be mouthwash, specifically the kind with alcohol in it. Lots of people (including myself) think that mouthwash with alcohol in it burns a whole lot, but it's something which is specifically meant to go in your mouth. If you want my opinion, I would say mouthwash is almost as bad as mouth soaping except that the mouthwash tastes better and the effect doesn't last as long.
Limits - Public, extreme humiliation, feet stuff, A2M, asphyxiation, bondage, pics/vids, social suicide, wax, anything bathroom related outside of diapers
My "Tools" | Dislikes/Limits Explained
Am I accepting dares right now? Yes | No | Maybe
jestergestures is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2023, 12:02 AM   #5
Notasub

How is the mouth wash applied? I've soaped a few subs without any unintended consequences and think that the reports contrary to this are due to individual intolerance.
But I think accidentally ingesting mouthwash would be result in a worse outcome in almost all cases?

Male/Mid forties/UK

Likes, Limits etc
Notasub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2023, 03:57 PM   #6
jestergestures

Quote:
Originally Posted by Notasub View Post
How is the mouth wash applied? I've soaped a few subs without any unintended consequences and think that the reports contrary to this are due to individual intolerance.
But I think accidentally ingesting mouthwash would be result in a worse outcome in almost all cases?
Oh yeah, I wouldn't use the mouthwash for like, a really extended period of time. Probably five minutes is as long as I would go, and I just use it normally. It's the burning sensation that makes it a punishment, although it does taste a lot better than soap. �� And yeah, you shouldn't swallow it, but you also shouldn't swallow soap. If you're looking for an alternative to mouth soaping that involves something which is actually meant to go into a mouth, that's one of the things I've used.
Limits - Public, extreme humiliation, feet stuff, A2M, asphyxiation, bondage, pics/vids, social suicide, wax, anything bathroom related outside of diapers
My "Tools" | Dislikes/Limits Explained
Am I accepting dares right now? Yes | No | Maybe
jestergestures is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
mouth soaping, safety