Butterfly
A Butterfly Princess <3

Default Explanation & Topic Suggestions

Click image for larger version

Name:	309941.jpg
Views:	599
Size:	53.6 KB
ID:	7579

In the near future, I would like to see a completely new section devoted to getDare Mentorship & Education. My hopes is that this will be a section devoted to discussing important topics and answering questions that people may have, no matter their experience level is. I also think it would be a great place to share resources that may be scattered throughout getDare, as well as in other places on the internet.

In the meantime, I am going to create designated threads in the advice section that will focus on one topic. Each topic will have discussion questions, as well links to any resources that I have found. People are encouraged to answer their questions, share their opinions, definitions or experiences as well as link to any resources they have found helpful. You may also ask questions relating to that topic and others can help answer them.

The only rules (other than the getDare posting rules) is that everybody be respectful to others. No personal attacks will be tolerated.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

TOPIC SUGGESTIONS

This thread is going to be specifically used to suggest topics for new threads. Please feel free to post your suggestions below and I will do my best to create threads.

My heart belongs to my Husband: Mr. Devious
Being tortured frequently by my Dom SleepySloth
Served by my loyal worm Jaro
Caring for my little TheBrat
RecordingsFAQAMA
Likes/LimitsToys
Discord: butterfly.cm

Butterfly is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 6 users say Thank You to Butterfly for this post:
Old 02-08-2018, 09:11 PM   #2
Jaro
A filthy maggot anal whore

I'd love to see a topic on bondage. Self-bondage in particular with (links to) specific tutorials on how to do certain scenarios/ties. Wedgiebondagebabe posted some posts and resources in the past so may be able to contribute.

Also, a topic on messy dares, a.k.a. WAM/Splosh/Gunge would be nice. Again: with specific tips and tricks on scenarios and what substances to use or how to make them.

Little pet has her own thread about DIY toys. That might also be a nice topic here!

Worm owned by
Princess Butterfly

Likes & LimitsToysAMA

Check out my truths and dares here

Jaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2018, 02:00 AM   #3
SeaFlower
getDare Sweetheart

This is a very good idea.
There is often so much good advice and information in threads/chat etc and is a shame for it to be difficult or impossible to retrieve.

~~ shaping ~~

light
heavy
extreme
SeaFlower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2018, 03:55 AM   #4
lilith_
getDare Devil

I'd be nice to point out the difference between a funishment and a punishment. A lot of people here are asking for punishments for no reason at all, I feel like that takes away the importance of punishments.

last orgasm: november 2022
my discord server: how to get in
wanna message me? my usernames
lilith_ is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to lilith_ for this post:
Old 02-09-2018, 11:50 AM   #5
qmu
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaroface View Post
I'd love to see a topic on bondage. Self-bondage in particular with (links to) specific tutorials on how to do certain scenarios/ties. Wedgiebondagebabe posted some posts and resources in the past so may be able to contribute.

Also, a topic on messy dares, a.k.a. WAM/Splosh/Gunge would be nice. Again: with specific tips and tricks on scenarios and what substances to use or how to make them.

Little pet has her own thread about DIY toys. That might also be a nice topic here!
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeaFlower View Post
There is often so much good advice and information in threads/chat etc and is a shame for it to be difficult or impossible to retrieve.
I'd suggest expanding Jaro's suggestion together with SeaFlower's to a thread with links to several blogs/discussions on different fetishes. That could be helpful for a lot of people, and I think there are already a number of discussions on lots of topics that get lost on old blogs and threads. But it would be a lot of work to track and reference stuff so I am not sure if doable.

For me, I'd like to see something about people explaining about less common fetishes and why they enjoy that. Even stuff I would not even try I find fascinating reading and trying to understand how and why people like it. Stuff like Butterfly's blog on safe blackmail for example. And maybe a topic on Parental Controls / Teamviewer, it's something I would never and that I bugged a lot of people before (sorry Nowa) for not understanding how people could do it. But it's intriguing how one could like make himself that vulnerable o.o.
  • I am in my late twenties
  • I have no idea what my sexuality is, something in the middle of bi, pan and asexual
  • I really like books, games, role playing, swords and silly/cute things
  • My likes/dislikes/limits and PM Dares need rewriting... but I am lazy and don't think will need them soon
  • Damion is this awesome guy who is my friend and master
qmu
qmu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2018, 10:20 PM   #6
Jaro
A filthy maggot anal whore

I would also really love to see a topic on CBT. How to do it properly but safely. What implements to use. What are good CBT toys. Etc.

It is something I myself am very eager to explore but there's not a lot of good info to be found (or I just haven't found it yet).

Worm owned by
Princess Butterfly

Likes & LimitsToysAMA

Check out my truths and dares here

Jaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2018, 08:20 AM   #7
nina@
getDare Succubus

I would like to see a topic on how to look for play partners online, ads, ethics to approach, getting responses, success ratios etc. Those experienced sharing what worked for them in finding them. I think it could be interesting and useful to many on gD

Another interesting and much required topic in my opinion is "domming the female sub" as I feel there are a lot of misconceptions in minds of newbie Dom's and many are unable to comprehend more dimensions of the dynamic beyond keeping their subs overly horny/slutty (and while this may suit some subs, each sub is different and the process of understanding their individuality is often overlooked) or they are clueless about what tasks suit the female anatomy etc.. while this is a very specific topic about female subs, I feel some good discussion, info, and shared experiences might be helpful for prospective Dom's to understand what kind of tasks are suitable to females

Last edited by nina@; 03-02-2018 at 12:08 PM. Reason: added
nina@ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2018, 08:56 AM   #8
SissySlavePhaade
Account Banned

I would like a discussion about how to loose shyness or getting over it. Obviously with trust, but it is still hard to open up to a partner more and especially for real meetings. How to actually bring up the courage to meet someone and how to behave

Denied by Girls 2.0
Since 31. Dez 2017, until 12th Jan 2018
Edges: 30/30
Strokes: 400/400
SissySlavePhaade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2018, 11:13 AM   #9
SissySlavePhaade
Account Banned

Oh and one other thing I would like to hear more opinions on is STD's. How you have sex for example. Cumplay, pee play etc. I mean all of this involves the risk of getting an STD.

Denied by Girls 2.0
Since 31. Dez 2017, until 12th Jan 2018
Edges: 30/30
Strokes: 400/400
SissySlavePhaade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2018, 12:07 PM   #10
theswitchyside
getDare Addict

Send a message via Yahoo to theswitchyside

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaroface View Post

Not only scenarios and ties but also topics like safety during a self-bondage session and so on.
DIY resources should be encouraged.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeaFlower View Post
Seconded!

Also,
If we can, it would be a good idea to have one page that acts as an index, covering all related issues.

Including sections about trying kink-clubs in real life, especially since actually going to the club is a different experience.

Each topic should contain different and dedicated threads for (1) sharing experiences (2) resources (3) ideas by/from our fellow GD users and (4) safety. That way it’s easier to go to the right page without having to scroll through other threads.

23 • Likes/Limits • Locked 🔒

Kik / Snapchat

♥ Sissy Amber ♥
🔐 Currently since: 01 July 2022

Looking for a Domme!
theswitchyside is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2018, 01:24 PM   #11
Ana The Sniper

If the parent forum is open for us all to post topics, I would like to personally create ones on safety and education during Piss and Scat Play, as well one on sending photos and how to do so safely, and the risks associated with it.

Likes & Limits | PM Dares | My Rules | FapRoulette | KinkTalk

I work an intense job and cannot always respond to PMs or dares quickly. Bare with me!
Ana The Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2018, 03:42 PM   #12
Butterfly
A Butterfly Princess <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ana The Sniper View Post
If the parent forum is open for us all to post topics, I would like to personally create ones on safety and education during Piss and Scat Play, as well one on sending photos and how to do so safely, and the risks associated with it.
Please feel free to create your own. This was from before when my threads were in the advice section. I still don't mind creating threads if people are unsure and I could help with some research as well, but if you want to post, please fee free! I think it is great.

My heart belongs to my Husband: Mr. Devious
Being tortured frequently by my Dom SleepySloth
Served by my loyal worm Jaro
Caring for my little TheBrat
RecordingsFAQAMA
Likes/LimitsToys
Discord: butterfly.cm

Butterfly is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk