Old 10-18-2020, 06:00 AM   #5041
denon12
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emmyred View Post
The Twenty-Five Days of Christmas! Feel free to sing along as you bust!
On the last day of Christmas, Miss Emmy gave to me...
Twenty-five rubber band snaps
Twenty-four dabs of toothpaste
Twenty-three with a roll of (wrapping) paper
Twenty-two with a heavy book
Twenty-one fairly light ones
Twenty with ice in a sock
Nineteen with a hanger
Eighteen with a bit of knotted rope
Seventeen with a spatula
Sixteen with a wet towel
Fifteen with your favorite tool
Fourteen to the left with a sex toy
Thirteen with a water bottle
Twelve as hard as you can
Eleven with the bristles of a brush
Ten to the left with a fork
Nine while hopping on one foot
Eight with a leather belt
Seven with something silly
Six quite hard with a ruler
FIVE BALL PUNCHES
Four with a heavy shoe
Three with a fruit in a sock,
Two harsh hits with a spoon,
and one snap with a rubber band.
Happy anniversary Miss Emmy for this fabulous thread! I'm scared about this dare, it may possibly be the worst I've ever completed. Or one of the longest anyway!

Let's go! On the last day of Christmas Miss Emmy gave to me ...
25 painful rubber band snaps, these were very painful and stung greatly!
24 dabs of toothpaste, a scary prospect for the rest of the tasks! It quickly began to tingle and burnt slowly throughout upcoming task!
23 very humiliating hits with wrapping paper! Possibly the least painful busting I've done in a while but very very embarrassing watching myself bust my balls for a half used roll of wrapping paper which j will definitely use to wrap.someone gift this year!
22 hard whacks for a thick book! I placed my deserving balls onto a table and gave them 22 hard hits. Flattened and swollen I fell to the floor after the final strike.
21 soft taps to my balls, this was a kind relief but scared me too! Miss isn't that nice that I'd enjoy some hits!
20 here came the instant reminder of the cruel nature of yourself, a true ice queen. The spiky and hard nature of the ice ripped against the skin, only saved my the thickness of my long socks! Anything thinner and I think I may have cried.
19 hits with a metal hanger, a stinging sensation similar to the rubber bands, but so so much worse.
18 whacks with a knotted rope, quite rough and sore but not too bad. I decided to use the rope to tie my balls for the rest of the hits! Yikes!
17 fly swatting hits with a metal.spatula! It left my balls looking like a grilled burger with the lines engraved into my already swollen skin.
16 hits of relief. Some strikes were extremely painful but others almost soothed my destroyed balls!
15 I was scared by the term favourite! My favourite right now would be something soft, a pair of socks or something. But Miss Emmys favourite is definitely must crueler. So I took a pair of stiletto heels and used both at the same time to slam into my bruised balls! After 4 hits I was rolling on the floor! I trapped.my balls onto a table so I could complete the final 11 hits! Oh my god! If the socks were allowed I really messed up here!!
14 I separated my balls to expose my swollen left nut! You always love hurting the left! What did it do something? I got our 7" dildo and gave it 14 firm whacks!
13 I filled up my metal.bottle, attached some rope and blindfolded myself! I swung the bottle 13 times, hitting each time. Every hit filling me with pain!
12 swift punches! Each punch left me rolling on the ground, after 10 I was crying but I had to finish for Miss!
11 I got my GFs brush and whacked hard! She has a kinda metaly hair brush which left little dots on my swollen balls.
10 the final 10, let's go! I use the form on the flat side! Hoping you didn't want me to actually stab my balls! 10 hard whacks left more lines engraved onto my balls.
9 humiliating hits! Never before have I hopped and hit. Only my haha! I fell over 4 times in the 9 hits. Embarrassing!
8 hits with my GFs thin leather belt with jewels! Each hit ripped into my balls and left an excruciating pain!
7 with something silly! Seeing as it's a celebration I blew up a balloon, stood infront of the mirror and gave it 7 silly hits!
6 whacks with a ruler left me punished once again! The balloons were a relief, this was almost like payback for my excitement!
5 almost there, but I sensed what was coming.5 hard punches left me crying after each hit. Rolling around in agony. Crying.
4 with my GFs boot! Once again I trapped my balls to the table and gave them 4 almighty whacks! Each hit leaving me weak at the knees
3. I put an apple in a sock, closed my eyes and swung! After 3 good connections I stopped. My balls are now the size and colour of the poor red apple.
2. I soaked a wooden spoon to get it wet. And whacked my dangling balls with two vicious hits!
Final 1! One final rubber band snap! So much worse than the ones at the start, but relief!

Thank you for a fabulous dare and a great 5 years! Keep it up Miss.

I'll try catch up with other tasks.when my balls are healed! But right now I can each touch them without tears in my eyes

Hey guys and girls, 25 M UK
Likes - Humiliation, pain, control, torture, edging
Limits - Scat, blood, public, family, pictures, animals

PM Dares:
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=83287
denon12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2020, 06:34 AM   #5042
Emmyred
Getdare’s Ginger Goddess

I kind of gave up on the week of throwbacks after we weren't getting a lot of responses.

For today, you have a chance to reduce the difficulty of your task before you begin. You can earn this OPTIONAL reduction by fucking your ass.

IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO TRY FOR A REDUCTION: Complete the task below BEFORE looking at the spoiler.

Grab your dildo. The only lubes you can use for this task are spit, hot sauce, or toothpaste. Take some time to warm up your asshole using your selected lube, then set a timer for 2 minutes. Fuck your ass as quickly as possible, with one stroke being pulling the dildo 90% of the way out and inserting it fully again. Count the number of strokes like this you are able to complete. After 2 minutes, leave the dildo in your ass while you read the spoiler and complete the task. You may remove the dildo and clean up after all busts are done.

Spoiler:
For today's task, you will complete the following set of busts a total of ten times. For every 50 full strokes you managed in the reduction task, you may reduce by one round. (If you completed 500 full strokes, you can skip this task)
One set is equal to:
- 1 edge
- 10 book drops
- 20 with a fruit in a sock
- 10 with a hanger
- 10 hard punches
Old 10-18-2020, 01:51 PM   #5043
Babygirlblackout
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

-50 quick slaps
-100 slow strokes
-5 punches
-100 quick slaps
-100 with a dvd case
-5 punches
-100 to the right with a remote
-50 squeezes
Babygirlblackout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2020, 10:25 PM   #5044
pain slut joe
The getDare Prodigy

Quote:
I kind of gave up on the week of throwbacks after we weren't getting a lot of responses.

[B]For today, you have a chance to reduce...
Miss Emmy,

I wish the "throwback tasks" idea would have worked out better. One, because it is nice to remember of all the fun You provided us bustees over the years. Secondly, maybe if it would have worked out better, this task would not have popped into Your thread! A favor please, forget to add this to the list of throwbacks next time around we star reminiscing!!!

It has been a long time since I did any anal, so this was going to be rough -- but i was determined to go for the reduction, even if i was a little worried and actually feared it was a plot to get us to fuck ourselves only to find that the more we did, the more we would have to bust as well! Without risking revealing the spoiler any more, I tried my best with the anal insertions.

I can't afford to get messy, so went with saliva and did some deepthroating to get it lubed. I started with me on my back, legs spread, knees bent in a position i though was most comfortable for the assault on my ass soon to come. After a couple minutes, i though better to turn around so the drool woudl cover the entire dildo..., so as wet as i was going to get it, i was ready.

I went in to this cold, no worm ups; started timer and began. The dildo went in so slow, i knew i was not going to get lot done in 2 minutes. My spit is not the best lube, ass rather tight from no use..., 1! After about 4, I pulled the dildo too far and it popped out. I understood the time to reinsert was minimal, but in my current position (on back, knees bent, legs open, trying to fuck myself as much as i could hoping for a task reduction..., i felt precious seconds were flying by while i was re-inserting even if i knew it was not deep down taking long! That happened few more times during the 2 minutes but fortunately, not too many times (4 or 5)

After about 60 insertions i checked the time as my stretch goal ;-) (excuse the play on words!), was 120 insertions but sadly, i was behind that pace. I did manage to speed up some, stopped pulling the dildo out and ended below my initial goals. Anyway, i tried (92 long hard insertions) and so i ended with plug in and went to check the spoiler to see what my balls were in for next (i already saw Miss BGBOs/'s task coming next, so with a little fear that the 2 in a row could be rough, I opened the spoiler.

Without risking revealing the busting task too much, by the end my insides were crying by the time this task was finished; even with the reduction I earned. It was long given step #1 & 2 & 3 for me but no fear of any unwanted oozing as the drops/hits quickly took away any desire!

One thing of note, the dildo slid out during the beginning of the 1st set; I reinserted but it quickly became apparent that this was only going to get worse, so i pulled a pair of underwear into a wedgie with balls on display and dildo held tight in place which worked well.

Was the reduction worth fucking myself? For me, I say yes (even if number of insertions did not reach what I was hoping for).

Surprise: Who would have thought that one would end up with a sore ass from a BB thread? :-)

Thanks Miss Emmy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babygirlblackout View Post
-50 quick slaps
-50 squeezes
Straight forward, even though painful when adding on top of Miss Emmy's task and last days tasks as I was still most sore even before starting the days busts. Strokes were not really welcome as i was already wore out on daily edges, and i had to take a couple breaks to avoid edging / oozing.... Once the strokes were over, the remaining steps took away any desire to ooze anyway. Of most note was the 100 with a remote. Obviously hard plastic caused much sting, but also size as it is large enough to cover both balls completely each and every hit. So stinging everywhere, over and forever and over....

Thank You Miss BGBO!

I wanted to complete one of the tasks i owe to start reducing my backlog, but after these 2 tasks, this slut no longer had the will to continue today!

LAST ORGASM:
- 2 Mar: ruined by order of Sir Mark
- 20 Jan - initiated by wife; full orgasm;

ORGASM RELEASE DATE: Aug...

Open TASKS and reports on completed tasks: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=96236

Spank / bust sets
- gD Blog: (6/6 - COMPLETE)
- Discord - Alted server (5/5 - COMPLETE)
- Discord - gD server (8/8 - COMPLETE)
- Sir M's "super set" (2 [1/4] /3)
- Miss V's super set (0/2)

Last edited by pain slut joe; 10-18-2020 at 11:30 PM.
pain slut joe is online now   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to pain slut joe for this post:
Old 10-19-2020, 11:57 AM   #5045
Beard
GD grammar police

Quote:

For today, you have a chance to reduce the difficulty of your task before you begin. You can earn this OPTIONAL reduction by fucking your ass.

IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO TRY FOR A REDUCTION: Complete the task below BEFORE looking at the spoiler.

Grab your dildo. The only lubes you can use for this task are spit, hot sauce, or toothpaste. Take some time to warm up your asshole using your selected lube, then set a timer for 2 minutes. Fuck your ass as quickly as possible, with one stroke being pulling the dildo 90% of the way out and inserting it fully again. Count the number of strokes like this you are able to complete. After 2 minutes, leave the dildo in your ass while you read the spoiler and complete the task. You may remove the dildo and clean up after all busts are done.

Spoiler:
For today's task, you will complete the following set of busts a total of ten times. For every 50 full strokes you managed in the reduction task, you may reduce by one round. (If you completed 500 full strokes, you can skip this task)
One set is equal to:
- 1 edge
- 10 book drops
- 10 with a hanger
- 10 hard punches
Thank you, Emmy! This one was fun...
I decided to do the reduction. I warmed up with my fingers, slowly sliding them in and out using my spit. It was hard to get them in at first, but after a while, the moans started coming. It felt so good. When I got to 3 fingers, I figured that was plenty of playing with my ass.
I got my dildo, covered it with minty toothpaste, and put the head against my hole. I started the timer and began to fuck ass furiously... that is until the burn kicked in. It slowed me down a bit, but I continued to fuck through the sensation. I was moaning, back arched, and pleasure ripping through me.
The alarm sounded too soon it felt like. I was so enjoying fucking my ass, and the toothpaste feeling made it so intense.
I did 193 strokes. I was determined. I knew your spoiler had to be intense, so I fucked hard and fast... it was amazing...
Then I looked at your spoiler. I knocked off 3 rounds — so close to a 4th round!! But 3 was good enough for me.
I left the toothpaste covered dildo in my ass and read through. The burn was starting to cut through now. It felt intense. I knew i was in for some pain.
I laid back and stroked hard. It didn’t take me long to get to an edge. I was already so aroused.
The book drops were intense. I had never done them before. Of course I decided it would be a good idea to use a big heavy textbook... ouch. By the 8th I was flinching before I even let go.
Good ole fruit sock. I slammed that sock so hard into my balls. It hurt so badly. I groaned every hit. But I kept moving.
The hanger was a VERY different sensation. I took a wire hanger and smacked my balls hard. I didn’t anticipate how much it would sting. But man.... it made me throb.
And of course classic punches. I slammed my fist down into my cupped hand with my balls resting in my palm. Gahhh. Every time I strained.

Repeating this 7 times was brutal. I had to take many breaks after passing round 4. It was rough. I’m very sore. I can still feel the dull pain of my abused balls while walking around. My ass was stretched sufficiently. The toothpaste sensation stuck around for about 30 minutes after I finished. How intense.

Thank you! So much fun

Quote:
-50 quick slaps
-100 slow strokes
-5 punches
-100 quick slaps
-100 with a dvd case
-5 punches
-50 squeezes
I did this right after Emmy’s task... which made my dull pain come alive again.
I figured you’d want these to happen right after one another quickly. So I really went for it.
50 slaps goes by so fast. But the dull pain was activated after those slaps. It stung, but it really made me flinch.
Finally... a few strokes to take the feeling off of those edges earlier. Not being able to edge made me even more horny.
And back to the pain. I was writhing by the end because I didn’t take breaks in between each task. I had the toys set up where I could grab them right after another. I was groaning so loudly... so hot.
The squeezes finally allowed me to let the other pain subside... but it left my blue balls feeling tender and sore. I’m so sure I’ll feel all of this even worse tomorrow.

Thank you ladies! Fun tasks!

Toy List

PM NO HANDS I will edge without using hands

PM EDGE I'll add an extra edge to my list. Please keep me needy and desperate for an orgasm I'm not allowed to have.
Beard is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Beard for this post:
Old 10-19-2020, 09:44 PM   #5046
pain slut joe
The getDare Prodigy

No new tasks today so a chance to catch up on my debt to society from when I accumulated tasks when i was out sick recovering from some over zealous busting...

Below is a comprehensive list of tasks I owe plus the ones ones i had time to complete today. Remaining tasks call for special conditions (e.g. throughout the day...; when you need to pee...) so will take longer before I have the time to complete those. Reports are relatively short since most are uncomplicated tasks that i could complete quickly.

4880 (Emmy) -
4892 (Emmy - complete below
4896 (BGBO) - complete below
4903 (Emmy) -
4907 (BGBO) - complete - below
4911 (Emmy) -
4915 (BGBO) -
4920 (knorke) - complete below
4930 (BGBO) - complete below
4938 (Emmy) -
4943 (BGBO) - complete below
4947 (Emmy) -
4951 (Jane) - complete below
4989 (SexyPlant) -

Quote:
Wow! I am quite impressed by the improvements in reports the last few days as well as the intensity of your busting! Some of you may catch a break today! Complete the spoiler that best describes you!

Busts with a heavy hard apple in a sock followed by punches with a loose fist.... I thought the punches were going to be easier since "loose", but how wrong i was. They hurt just s much s "normal " punches if not more. So very very sore, dull ache as always. About 30 minutes after this set of tasks as i write this report, balls still red, marked, sore, inner stomach all so sore....

Quote:
75 for everyone to their left ball with a ruler or a shoe.
One of Miss BGBO's first posts.

SPOILER: The lovely Miss starts out slow, gradually increases with Her level of tasks, becomes "Royalty" and all down hill for us bustees after that!

More to left..., nice flexible slipper with a leather bottom which provided plenty of sting!

Quote:
For Everyone -
120 busts to your right ball with a wooden spoon using your non-dominant hand
This one was a little trickier than anticipated. My aim with non-dominant hand (left) i not nearly as accurate as with my right, so this task required some busts to be repeated. Towards the end, my left arm was tiring along with my aim, so I ended up repeating about the last 20 busts with stray busts missing mark (lower shaft, partial hit to left ball as opposed to right...still painful, just wrong target). Finally completed and was glad to do so!

Quote:
Originally Posted by knorke View Post
I would simply like everyone to do 100 busts with their least favorite tool/implement they’ve used for busting so far. Zctt can double that...

Phone cable folded in to, so each hit was really 2 cables hitting at same time. This implement is easy to aim, light to swing so I went fast and hard to get the task complete as quick as possible. Balls stripped horizontally and several raised welts remaining at the end.

Quote:
Everyone-
150 to the left only
Or
200 with a spatula or hairbrush
I opted for the 200 across both versus the notoriously busted left-only. Using a long metal spatula, my oh my, the sting this delivers! Needed to give my right arm a break at 100 as the spatula is much larger than the wooden spoon I usually use. The spatula has open slots, some less air resistant on swings (not really noticeable), but the lots are relatively wide, so when it contacts balls with a decent mount of forces, the skin of my balls goes through the open slots: more painful and leaves welt-like marks across entire ball surface.

Quote:
I am honored to be Royalty. Thanks to those who made that happen <33

To celebrate, everyone gets to tie up your right ball and smack the left 300 times
First as Royalty and some most unique results! I tied right tight and it looked larger than left once tied, starting to turn dark red t once. I was expecting busts to left not to hurt s much as normal when it is tied as it was hanging somewhat loosely to begin with. Boo! Not as expected once the fun began. After several busts, each one seemed to hurt more and more than when busting a tied target. Not sure if tht was because the ball was "loose" and moving around a but with the hits, so each subsequent bust was making contact with a slightly "moving target" adding to the strength of the impact. Anyway, left ball ended hard, larger than the right (slightly swollen), deep deep red, veins pulsating and clearly visible, and so sore!

So I feel pretty good on eliminating some of my debt, but still a long way to go considering the complexity of remaining tasks! About 30 minutes after this set of tasks as i write this report, balls still red, marked, sore, inner stomach feels upset and all so aching....

Thanks to All the girls for their tasks!

LAST ORGASM:

Open TASKS and reports on completed tasks: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=96236

Spank / bust sets

Last edited by pain slut joe; 10-19-2020 at 10:02 PM.
Old 10-20-2020, 12:20 PM   #5047
Sexyplant

Default Hot and Cold

Hey, it's me, SexyPlant.

I believe you remember me from the icy shower task.

Now, let's make it an even wilder trip.

What I want you to do is insert some ice in your ass before your ball bust. Then because I want you to experience two different sensations, I want you to take a warm shower this time with your cock and balls facing the showerhead. You are to stay in that shower, ballbusting until the ice cube melts.

I've also been curious about opposite sensations and which would stand out the most. Would it be the ice in your ass or the warmth of the shower?

When you write your report, I want you to also report, how much ice you inserted, how many ball busts you did, and what sensation stuck out the most to you.

Have fun! <3
Old 10-20-2020, 09:23 PM   #5048
pain slut joe
The getDare Prodigy

Continuing to catch up with over due tasks since once again, slow day on new tasks (Thank You, Thank You, Thank You!!!) Updated task debt and a new report follows

4911 (Emmy) -
4915 (BGBO) -
4938 (Emmy) -
4947 (Emmy) -
4989 (SexyPlant) -
5048 (SexyPlant) -

Quote:
Today's task is in a series of steps.

Step 1: Find 10 ball-busting worthy items throughout your house...

Step 6: Tell us what you picked and how it went!
10 items selected in nicest-to-meanest order with coin flip results:

1. hair brush (bristle side) - Heads (H)
2. Electric cable - Tails (T)
3. Shoe (sole) - T
4. Leather belt (woven leather) - H
5. Handle (hammer) - H
6. Wooden spoon - T
7. Fist - H
8. Spatula (metal) - T
9. Apple in a sock - T
10. Book drops (large hard cover) - T

Bad start with when putting the list in alphabetical order in the beginning, and I kind of felt that was the case after starting with an apple and then book drops - which ended my list as meanest implements (and but of course, both flipped Tails!)! After those initial busts with those implements, the 1st round was all relatively easier.

Then in order as listed above: easiest to meanest. I felt it was not going to get easier as i went, especially when i was rather lucky with the coin flips in the beginning of the list. I felt it was going to end bad...

...and sure enough, last 3 flips were not as I hoped for. And with implements getting worse each time... The spatula is big enough to easily cover both balls in each hit, but focusing on only one made it even worse. Same for the apple and the book. But the book was by far the worse as I held my left (red, hard, swollen and sore) ball on display for the drops. After a couple, i angled the ball in a position where it was completely immobile and the first drop was rather scary (and obviously painful!) as the ball took the complete impact with no escape - and ONLY 22 to go! I had to take some short breaks, ended up close to dropping to knees a couple times but found the stamina to continue through and complete the task.

That was a rough one because of the unlucky coin flips at the end, but most challenging indeed! Thanks once again Miss Emmy!

LAST ORGASM:

Spank / bust sets
Old 10-21-2020, 10:17 AM   #5049
HappilySissy

I'm toying with some other ideas for here, but reading about BGBO's targeting of your left balls made we want to target the right ones in the name of equality. Soooooooooooo for anyone currently participating in the thread, I'd like you to tie a string or something around your balls, so that both are bulging out together. Then tuck you cock and balls between your legs and bend over so that if anyone were there and wanting to give your nuts a spanking they would be nice and exposed. In that position, give your right ball 50 medium busts BUT if you accidentally miss and hit both balls the bust doesn't count. If you hit 150 busts total and are still failing, you may stop.
HappilySissy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2020, 02:26 PM   #5050
Beard
GD grammar police

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sexyplant View Post
Hey, it's me, SexyPlant.

I believe you remember me from the icy shower task.

Now, let's make it an even wilder trip.

What I want you to do is insert some ice in your ass before your ball bust. Then because I want you to experience two different sensations, I want you to take a warm shower this time with your cock and balls facing the showerhead. You are to stay in that shower, ballbusting until the ice cube melts.

I've also been curious about opposite sensations and which would stand out the most. Would it be the ice in your ass or the warmth of the shower?

When you write your report, I want you to also report, how much ice you inserted, how many ball busts you did, and what sensation stuck out the most to you.

Have fun! <3
Wow. What a sensation.
I took about 4 Ice cubes (and my ice cubes are BIG), bent over my bed, and began massaging my ass with them. It felt so interesting. Cold but good. I moaned a good bit, eyes rolled.
I finally warmed up and smoothed up the ice cube enough to insert the first one. Wow these cubes are so much bigger than they look. Mmf. I didn’t want to linger on that one filling me, so i massaged my ass with the second. Then plop- into my ass it went. Easily this time. But I felt so... good and full and coooold. Then the 3rd. Then immediately the 4th. And I felt good and full.

I jumped in the shower and turned the water on as hot as I could and began to hit myself. I spread my legs wide and began to smack — medium strength. The cubes were so big that it took nearly forever to melt them. I had to readjust because the more I felt myself filling with water, the more I clenched my legs. The heat from the shower started to melt the cubes. My cock and balls were so warm, but my ass was SO cold. I was shivering and hot at the same time. So interesting.
I neared the 300 mark as I felt the last bit melting. My balls are so sore. They were bright red from the hot water and smacks because around 200, I began to hit much much harder. I almost fell a few times.
When it was all melted, I was at 324 hits. I squatted and let the water out with stinging balls.
I can confidently say that the coldness stood out the most. I love a hot shower, so the ice really was at the forefront. So weird. But so arousing.
Such a good task. Thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappilySissy View Post
I'm toying with some other ideas for here, but reading about BGBO's targeting of your left balls made we want to target the right ones in the name of equality. Soooooooooooo for anyone currently participating in the thread, I'd like you to tie a string or something around your balls, so that both are bulging out together. Then tuck you cock and balls between your legs and bend over so that if anyone were there and wanting to give your nuts a spanking they would be nice and exposed. In that position, give your right ball 50 medium busts BUT if you accidentally miss and hit both balls the bust doesn't count. If you hit 150 busts total and are still failing, you may stop.
I got on my knees and tied up my balls. I wrapped a shoelace around them 6 times and tied them tight. They were very far away from my body.
I bent over and stuck my balls and cock out as far as I could. I even stood up a bit to make sure all the skin was tight.
I reached back and started hitting my right ball. I got to about 10 medium busts before I started messing up. I hit both balls 4 times in a row. The. I hit 25, hit both another 3 times. Then 30, both another 6 in a row. Then got to 45 until it started to sting badly and I got thrown off. 8 mess ups in a row. Then one more mess up at swat 49.
So 72 seats all together. I was stinging and sore at this point. I stood up, freed my balls, and massaged them back to a dull pain.
Thank you! This was frustratingggg.

Also, my 3 days is up and I’ve caught up with all my busts. I’m requesting to be freed from this thread. If 3 girls or 1 royalty girl doesn’t deny me in 24 hours, then I’ll be free to go.

Toy List

PM EDGE I'll add an extra edge to my list. Please keep me needy and desperate for an orgasm I'm not allowed to have.
The following user says Thank You to Beard for this post:
Old 10-21-2020, 04:06 PM   #5051
Acdudea4242
Account Banned

I apologize for being absent for a while. I got quite busy and will make up and report as many as possible. I plan to do quite a few tonight, so my balls will end up being really beat up, but I don't like being behind so I want top get caught up asap.
Quote:

Spoiler:
One set is equal to:
- 1 edge
- 10 book drops
- 10 with a hanger
- 10 hard punches
This being my first task as a bunny, I decided to not go for the reduction and take everything as given. reading the reports of those that did take it, now I'm glad I made that decision. I almost failed and came without permission on the edges and so I had to break for a little while, also since the edges combined with the busting got me a bit overwhelmed. After I finished I was so overwhelmed. One task into being a bunny and I am already nearly broken... I am really going to have to toughen up or learn to love it.
Old 10-21-2020, 05:44 PM   #5052
Babygirlblackout
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

-50 slow strokes
-100 quick ball slaps
-50 squeezes with a 5 second hold
-100 to the left with a hairbrush or spoon
-5 punches
-100 with a shoe
-50 slow strokes

The following user says Thank You to Babygirlblackout for this post:
Old 10-21-2020, 05:46 PM   #5053
Babygirlblackout
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmhmm345 View Post

Also, my 3 days is up and I’ve caught up with all my busts. I’m requesting to be freed from this thread. If 3 girls or 1 royalty girl doesn’t deny me in 24 hours, then I’ll be free to go.
Hmm. I like seeing you here too much for you to leave.
So, either stay for 4 more days now or take a break and rejoin for a week
The following user says Thank You to Babygirlblackout for this post:
Old 10-21-2020, 10:01 PM   #5054
pain slut joe
The getDare Prodigy

Started the after a nutritious breakfast (thanks Miss BGBO!) with all intentions to complete more of my missed tasks. Slight delay in that though as I received a few tasks in chat ending in 162 busts, all while tied tight - increasing the sting, "fun" of the busts. So with balls already red, dull ache in lower stomach, i checked the thread to find 2 additional tasks. My intent is to finish the new tasks as received and than do my backlog as time permits. So new tasks first:

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappilySissy View Post
I'm toying with some other ideas ... Soooooooooooo for anyone currently participating in the thread, I'd like you to
Another unique challenge from the one and only HappilySissy! Using a shoelace, balls tied into one nice tight red swollen package, I pulled both C&Bs back between legs as ordered. I opted to bust with a wooden spoon as that is my normal implement (good aim, hard hots without putting so much effort into the swing). I was a bit concerned on hitting the target as i was swinging "blind" and more or less resigned on enjoying all 150 max.

Couple difficulties with this: 1. even if I missed the target, the busts were painful, spanks hitting back of upper thighs (tender area mostly), or if it was a really bad stroke, cheeks. 2. Balls were stationary in that position, so each spank hit a target that was not swinging freely, adding to dull ache in stomach and entire ball sack versus only the sting associated with normal spanks.

In the end, took me about 75 busts to land 50 on right - practice makes perfect! At first i was missing all, but with a solid implement, i found the correct angle and swing to make proper contact. I will say though, each direct hit hurt more than the misses (in hindsight, would have been less painful to go with 150 misses, than 50 direct hits AND 50 misses to upper thigh...).

Anyway task complete; thanks HappilySissy!

Quote:
-50 slow strokes
-50 slow strokes
So tough starting with strokes, not enough to reach edge, just enough to get warmed little and wanting more..., but on to the busts instead. Hardest step was squeezes, pain resonating into stomach more and more each event - then some more frustrating strokes.... But fortunately, the lovely Miss BGBO allowed me some more after this task was complete. Thanks twice to Miss BGBO (once for strokes, once for this task!)

Quote:
Today, you're going to have a little bit of chance!

Choose 10 implements that are appropriate for busting (no rubber bands) and put them in any order you want. You may not change the order once it is set. Then, complete the appropriate spoiler for each implement! I prefer it if you read the spoilers as you go instead of reading all of them before beginning.

Spoilers, 10 Items plus ending task
Have Fun!
No particular order as Miss Emmy specified but i used the following implements: wooden spoon, punches, electrical cable, shoe, apple in a sock, spatula, wire hangar, bristle side of hair brush, handle of old hammer, and a hard back book.

Got way with some edges in exchange for the bristle side of the hair brush. Edges took a bit to get to the first but by the end, i had to really clamp down to stop any release. I then had to wait several minutes before continuing the task or risk improper release as i was all so close! Apple and heavy hardback book drops were deadly and I all still sore through and through as i write this, over an hour after the damage was done!

And one last note, this slut ended up adding 2 days to it's time in this thread (signature updated) this slut is now in until 26 Oct!

Thank You Miss Emmy!

Remaining tasks:

4911 (Emmy) -
4915 (BGBO) -
4938 (Emmy) -
4989 (SexyPlant) -
5048 (SexyPlant) -

LAST ORGASM:

Spank / bust sets

Last edited by pain slut joe; 10-21-2020 at 10:40 PM.
The following user says Thank You to pain slut joe for this post:
Old 10-23-2020, 10:20 AM   #5055
Beard
GD grammar police

Quote:
-50 slow strokes
-100 quick ball slaps
-50 squeezes with a 5 second hold
-100 to the left with a hairbrush or spoon
-5 punches
-100 with a shoe
-50 slow strokes

You like the number 100 don't you BGBO?
I started with 50 slow strokes, and I'm already in denial, it managed to get my cock hard and out of the way.
I then went to the 100 quick ball slaps. 100 goes by so fast when the slaps are quick. At the end I had a dull pain looming in my balls.
Then the remote. OW. I had to stop every 15-20 hits or so because the stinging to just one ball was brutal. That side of my sack was red and that pain started to become much more active on my right side.
Then the 50 squeezes. 5 seconds of hard squeezing 50 times took a while. And it really drove the pain home. The dull pain intensified and I was groaning by the end.
I took a second to breathe, and got my spoon and did 100 more to the left. These hurt much worse now that I had been squeezing my already tender balls. Now my whole sack was red.
I grabbed my whole sack and slammed my fist into it 5 times. Each time I groaned in pain and doubled over.
I have a biiiiig foot, so the shoe didn't have a problem hitting both nuts. This was brutal. I was really groaning and moaning now. My balls were a bit dusty and definitely in active pain, stinging and red.
And finally got to "cool" down with 50 strokes... which only made me hard again.

Thank you!

Quote:
Hmm. I like seeing you here too much for you to leave.
So, either stay for 4 more days now or take a break and rejoin for a week
And you know what... just for you... I took a break and I'll join in for 7 more days.

Toy List

The following user says Thank You to Beard for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk