Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Bets & Challenges

Old 10-19-2020, 11:22 AM   #1
stupidftmslut

Default ftm cunt punishment

i need my stupid cunt and tiny dick punished please send me stuff to do and i will get to it asap. i’m always horny and wet and it’s so pathetic. my cunt needs to learn a lesson by getting my cunt tortured
likes: humiliation, random objects, slight pain, ice, stretching, clit torture, cunt torture, slight exposure, nipple play, humping, drooling, wedgie • limits: excessive edging, shit, piss (i might do something with this it really just depends on what it is), feet, public exposure, sending, needles and intense torture
toys: any household items, brushes of multiple sizes/shapes, sharpies, chip clips, binder clip, clothespins, big clamp thing, bobby pins, plastic finger puppet, toothpaste
stupidftmslut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2020, 12:01 PM   #2
MasterMatti
Account Banned

Since you are so horny you and I am "nice" guy I pl let you jerk your cock...
Put on good amount of toothpaste on it and then put on clamp or peg. Take peg in your horny fingers and "jerk " your coxk with it for 2 mins. Remember to constantly increase speed and power. After those two mins take off clamp/peg and clean the toothpaste.
Ooo I forget to mention you should clean it with something harsh like a brush.
Waiting for report or other form of proof
KIK: MasterMattiBDSM
MasterMatti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2020, 12:36 PM   #3
tamer6198

First slap your pussy 3 times.
Then take rubberband and snap your clit ones.
Repeat until the pain is too much and you cant continue any more.
Send as a report of how thats feel and how many reps did you manage to do.

kik: tamer6198

My Toys

PM Dares

BDMS Test

If you want to add PM to the list, just send me PM.

likes: spanking, wedgies, femdom, feet, being a slave, bondage, denial, chastity, ballbusting, CBT, BDSM,humiliation.

Punishment: Anal, Wax Play

limits: Family, piss, blood, illegal, public, friends, messy.
tamer6198 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2020, 05:20 PM   #4
stupidftmslut

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterMatti View Post
Since you are so horny you and I am "nice" guy I pl let you jerk your cock...
Put on good amount of toothpaste on it and then put on clamp or peg. Take peg in your horny fingers and "jerk " your coxk with it for 2 mins. Remember to constantly increase speed and power. After those two mins take off clamp/peg and clean the toothpaste.
Ooo I forget to mention you should clean it with something harsh like a brush.
Waiting for report or other form of proof
i just did this in the shower and damn.
i put a chip clip onto my dick after putting toothpaste on it. then i jerked it from side to side for two minutes. this caused the toothpaste to foam up and i think the steam from the shower (i wasn’t in the water) was making the cooling/burning sensation worse. i tried to use a finger nail scrubber to scrub my dirty cock off but it was too harsh so i used my toothbrush. since i failed to use the finger nail scrubber i put more toothpaste on my dick and scrubbed again under the water. then i put some on my toothbrush and scrubbed it onto my dick. i scrubbed until my dick was red and made sure to get every spot. i think the burning has stopped but my dick and around it is definitely sore.
i was secretly hoping for a dare just like this since i’ve never tried scrubbing.
thank you sir i hope you can give me more to punish my cunt
likes: humiliation, random objects, slight pain, ice, stretching, clit torture, cunt torture, slight exposure, nipple play, humping, drooling, wedgie • limits: excessive edging, shit, piss (i might do something with this it really just depends on what it is), feet, public exposure, sending, needles and intense torture
toys: any household items, brushes of multiple sizes/shapes, sharpies, chip clips, binder clip, clothespins, big clamp thing, bobby pins, plastic finger puppet, toothpaste
Old 10-21-2020, 08:07 AM   #5
slaveboykieran

Send a message via MSN to slaveboykieran

Hmmmm.

Place 3 clamps or clothes pegs on each labia. One on each nipple and another 2 on each tit and at least another 3 on your body for a minimum of 15 clamps/pegs.
Put toothpaste on you clit and edge yourself once. Wedgie your pussy with underwear for 15 minutes.

If you're a good boy, you shouldn't have lost any pegs.
If any pegs fall off during this time, reapply them. Keep track of how many you lose.
Each one that falls off requires 25 spanks on your pussy.
I expect a report, boy.

LOVES: impact play, anal, bondage, nipple play, chastity, edging
LIKES: humiliation, torture, food, masturbating, pain, pet play
DISLIKES: cum eating, drinking piss, cbt,
LIMIT:Scat, blood, family, public, sports/excercise, messy, chastity at work, sissy at work besides underwear

Please update my calander at teamup with tasks and rules!
Current toys:
PM DARES:
Dildo fucking wheel
slaveboykieran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2020, 10:34 AM   #6
stupidftmslut

i don’t have that many clamps i’m so sorry if there’s something else you want me to do to make it harsher you can do so. i’m sorry for not being able to do it correctly
Old 10-24-2020, 09:18 AM   #7
slaveboykieran

Send a message via MSN to slaveboykieran

Quote:
Originally Posted by stupidftmslut View Post
i don’t have that many clamps i’m so sorry if there’s something else you want me to do to make it harsher you can do so. i’m sorry for not being able to do it correctly
You don't have that many clothes pegs laying around the house for laundry?
Use as many as you have i guess.

Another punishment, in that case.
fill both holes with 6 ice cubes each, put toothpaste on your clit and go for a walk 15. If that's too much exposure, do as above but instead of walking, drink a litre of warter and sit in your backyard until for an hour. If you need to release any liquids in that hour, you're doing it in the backyard.

LOVES: impact play, anal, bondage, nipple play, chastity, edging
LIKES: humiliation, torture, food, masturbating, pain, pet play
DISLIKES: cum eating, drinking piss, cbt,
LIMIT:Scat, blood, family, public, sports/excercise, messy, chastity at work, sissy at work besides underwear

Please update my calander at teamup with tasks and rules!
Current toys:
PM DARES:
Dildo fucking wheel
slaveboykieran is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
clit torture, cunt torture, ftm, humiliation, punishment