Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 09-01-2020, 11:00 AM   #16
Saoirse

Two things I have to report about now. Firstly we had another spanking session a total of 210 spanks. He hit everywhere from my feet to my thighs and breasts. It hurt a lot but another bit done. Secondly I did the hands tied behind my back task. There was one small tweak I was in no control of when my hands were untied. During the tied time I had two separate tasks to complete. First I had to send a message to my master with my hands behind my back. That was so difficult but with mirrors and autocorrect I got through it. Secondly I was given lunch while tied. Of course I refused to eat at which point my head was dunked down into the soup bowl in front of me. It was cleaned up with some bread and I ate that to be freed. I got 300 spanks removed from this after being bratty for long enough with my master. It's a great feeling.

I am owned by an amazing and kind master on kik.
His name is Nick and is a wonderful kind master and person

Please give me tasks to reduce the number in my spank-bank here

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthre...77#post4111177

My spank bank: 8800
Saoirse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2020, 08:33 AM   #17
kaylessa
getDare Sweetheart

Any updates on this?

Likes, Punishments, Limits | PM Dares (currently inactive) | Toy Collection | Brainwashing Session
kaylessa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2020, 01:30 PM   #18
MarvHarvey
Truth or Dare Junkie

Send a message via Yahoo to MarvHarvey

Well, here's something you could try if you have (or open) a WriteforMe account.
It will substitute some regular spanks for PINK BELLY slaps - so it makes life easier for your red red bottom, at the cost of making your belly pink or red with your hand or a ruler (yikes!).

Count the slaps on your belly, both from the interruption messages and at the end. For every slap or smack you get 3 reduced from your spank bank. So do this task itself first, then pick one of the other tasks from the links in the reward message at the end and slap on to more reductions.

https://writeforme.org/task/5ec90215962f93108ae32c65

EDIT: it seems the OP has not been on the thread for a while, so it may be effectively closed. ???

Last edited by MarvHarvey; 10-21-2020 at 01:35 PM.
MarvHarvey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2020, 03:35 AM   #19
Greatcornbow
getDare Prodigy

Have the option of a caning instead. Each cane stroke on your bare reduces 2 spanks.
Old 10-23-2020, 09:05 AM   #20
maxmusterman

Hello all of you, I hope you are having a great day.

First of all, I want to apologize for not updating this thread for so long. I honestly completely forgot about it. No excuse for that.

Then I have some bad news. Due to changes in real life, Saoirse and I had to end our kinky relationship. That also means she does not have time to complete any more tasks or keep her spank-bank.

I am sorry for all of you great people who participated in the first thread and this one. Both she and I had a lot of fun and you contributed really cool tasks. I hope this is not too much of a disappointment.
maxmusterman is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
birthday, female, spanking, submisisve, tasks/dares