Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 11-08-2018, 07:02 AM   #1
master1986

Male 32/male/master seeks 21+/male/slave in (see post) (very serious)

32/male/master seeks 21+/male/slave in (see post) (very serious)

About Me:

I am a 32 male dominant looking for a very serious submissive. I am not your run of the mill "Master" only interested in abuse. I am more of an Owner than a Master. I would like to develop a long-term trusting relationship with the right submissive. In the very long term, relocation of the slave is a possibility, but not a requirement.

I will respect submissive's limits, as long as those limits are not within my main sphere of interests. My main interests are:
• Chastity
• Humiliation
• Piss (If piss is ordinarily one of your limits, then we can start this slowly)
• 24/7 rules. I understand that you will have a life outside of this, but some of my rules do need to be followed 24/7

The Deal

By applying for this advert, you will need to be aware that you will be required to serve for a minimum of ONE week. If you disappear on me during the first week, then your application photo will be posted online on "fag exposure" sites along with your kik name. Any other material sent to me will remain private. Only your application photo will be posted.

All tasks assigned during the first week will be within your limits. Should you be unable to complete the first week, you will be given a task to complete in order to be permitted to leave without your picture being posted online. This "buy-out" task will be within your limits.

This relationship will be conducted primarily over KIK, at least initially. You will be required to send photos and /or videos. There will be limited (if any) cam sessions.

What to expect DURING the first week

You will be bound to me for a week. After which time, you are free to decide to leave or to continue with me with no threat of your application photo being posted online.

The first week is mainly about getting to know each other, and showing me that you are serious about a long term commitment. There are basic rules and tasks already planned that all applicants will need to follow. All other rules / tasks assigned will depend on your likes, dislikes and limits and will be catered for on a one by one basis.

All rules / tasks assigned will be within your limits.

What to expect AFTER the first week (should you decide to continue after the first week)

A gradual loss of control in your life as you hand over your life to be one aspect at a time.

Food Control, Clothing Control, Toilet/Bathroom Control, Fitness / Exercise.

After sufficient levels of trust have been developed (obviously not right away, probably not even within the first month), I will slowly introduce the more serious aspects of my "Owner" style domination:

Team Viewer, Parental Control Software, Phone Tracking Apps, Access to your private information. At that stage, I will share my own information with you as well to guarantee your safety.

Requirements To Apply:

In order to apply, you will need to meet the following criteria:
• Be SINGLE.
• Be in a similar time zone. My Time Zone is GMT + 2 Hrs. This means that only Europe / Africa work out for me time wise. Australia, America (Both North and South), Canada are NOT suitable timezones.
• Be seriously looking for a mid- to long-term Dom/Sub relationship.
• If showing your face is a limit, do not apply.

These criteria are non-negotiable.

How To Apply

Do not send your photo until you are given permission to do so
• Send a REQUEST to apply to me via KIK messenger (my KIK is bslzim). In this request, you will state that you are single. You will state what country you are from and your time zone. You will state whether you are looking for a mid to long term Dom / Sub relationship. You will confirm that showing you face is not a limit. You will also state that you understand that your application photo may be posted online should you disappear on me during your first week.
• Only once the above step has been completed, and before you submit your photo may you ask questions.
• Once I have confirmed that you meet all of my criteria, and you have asked any questions you have at this point, you will then be given permission to send me the application photo.

Application Photo
Do not send photo until you are given permission to do so
• Strip Naked
• Write your KIK Name on your chest in marker as large and clear as possible, so that I know it is you
• Kneel on the floor, hands behind head, legs spread, cock hard facing the camera and take a photo (If you can’t see how you can do this with your hands behind your head – use the timer function on your phone camera and set it up against something. Use a mirror if need be – get creative).
• Yes - your face must be visible
• Send this photo to me on KIK – my user name is bslzim

If you need an example image, I will send one.

Last edited by master1986; 11-08-2018 at 07:05 AM.
The following user says Thank You to master1986 for this post:
Old 11-27-2018, 06:50 AM   #2
Bitchboy88

Great ad. I hope to be under this Sir’s temporary ownership someday.
The following user says Thank You to Bitchboy88 for this post:
Old 11-27-2018, 08:01 PM   #3
need_to_plead
Account Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to need_to_plead

What a great ad. Unfortunately I’m married so I guess that rules me out.

Please private message me for my kik and skype details

writeforme username: weakslave
The following user says Thank You to need_to_plead for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk