Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Kink and Education

Old 03-27-2019, 04:36 AM   #1
darkblue
getDare Sweetheart

Default Need advice for a bad habit

Hi folks,

I've been here since last year, paused a while and came back these days. While reading all these wonderful threads I had the idea, if gD could help me with ending a bad habit, that follows me since my childhood.

I knibble on my fingers, nails and more often skin. I try to hide it, and it does not look bad at first sight, but if anyone is closer, he could always see one or two or more fingers that are not ok. I like my hands very much, nature was good to me, but...

I had the idea, if I could get help from here. I may report here every evening, if I knibbled on the fingers, but then? If you sent me a PM dare for each knibbling, I may have no sleep that night. Also bear in mind, that I don't live alone and cannot do everything at any time. My life here is my little secret.

So I need suggestions, what punishment is working to keep me in real and constant fear of knibbling? What would embarrass me enough? Will you help me?

I would collect your suggestions and decide about the most powerful for me.
Old 03-27-2019, 10:33 AM   #2
Stopclick

If you're really wanting to do away with the habit, i think most pharmacies sell that bad tasting liquid that you paint onto your nails. Nibbling them = bad taste, and then you'll do it less and less. Also, it's kind of slightly brain washing yourself, which is cool.
Stopclick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2019, 10:40 AM   #3
darkblue
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stopclick View Post
If you're really wanting to do away with the habit, i think most pharmacies sell that bad tasting liquid that you paint onto your nails. Nibbling them = bad taste, and then you'll do it less and less. Also, it's kind of slightly brain washing yourself, which is cool.
I knooow, thank you, but I wanted it to combine with some kinky dares ;-)
Old 04-02-2019, 09:52 AM   #4
monkey-slave

I think really you’re just after some kinky dares and that isn’t maybe the best way to get rid of a habit. A bit like the subs who are into spanking and then want to get spanked as a punishment. Nothing wrong with that as long as you know it won’t stop your bad habit
monkey-slave is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk