Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Kink and Education

Old 04-21-2019, 06:26 AM   #1
Devi2412

Female Online exposure

Hello all!!

Lately, I have been pondering the idea of starting online exposure, but before doing it I want to be well informed.

What are your experiences with online exposure? Have you had any problem/scary moment with it? What type of online exposure do you practise?

Also, I have heard of (and seen) some webpages that allow temporary online exposure, and that (they say) will completely destroy the picture once the time is over. Have you tried any of it? To what extent is it true that the pictures are deleted/destroyed? Have you even found a picture of yourself that you thought was already deleted? Can other people download those images for themselves?

Every bit of info and feedback will help. Thank you all in advance!!!

Always up for a well thought predicament dare!!!
Devi2412 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2019, 08:33 AM   #2
Devi2412

Bumpity bumping this

Old 04-21-2019, 09:14 AM   #3
Norguy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devi2412 View Post
Also, I have heard of (and seen) some webpages that allow temporary online exposure, and that (they say) will completely destroy the picture once the time is over. Have you tried any of it? To what extent is it true that the pictures are deleted/destroyed? Have you even found a picture of yourself that you thought was already deleted? Can other people download those images for themselves?
Just some quick feedback/info/thoughts here.

First off, I think most of the temp online exposure sites are taken down
Secondly, keep in mind that anything you upload can be downloaded/saved/archived by someone somewhere.

This doesn't mean that someone will download the picture and post it somewhere else, just keep in mind that even if a site claims that the picture won't be downloadable there will always be ways around that.

Lastly, online exposure can be fun and thrilling, just be careful and aware of everything you post online.
And to be safe (if you want to minimize the risk of being recognized) leave your face and other revealing information (tattoos, unique birth marks, etc) out of the pictures.

Edit: also, feel free to pm me if you have any questions or want any help/ideas

My toys!

Likes, Dislikes and Limits
Norguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2019, 04:59 AM   #4
Matt:
getDare Cultist (Inner Circle)

I can recount one bad experience when I first started doing cam stuff. I have 2 gmail accounts, my main personal one and another I use for kink. Once I went on cam, and accidentally used the wrong account that showed my actual full name... The person took screenshots and then threatened to post these pics around if I didn't enter my credit card details on a website link they sent. Even said they had found me on facebook. (Thankfully, it was not me, but someone with very similar name) I refused to do what they said, but was very worried for a while. Thankfully nothing came of it, as far as i know anyway! I was a LOT more careful after that!

Mostly I have done pics on temporary sites, but most seem to have stopped now. And as others have pointed out, there is no way to stop someone saving your pics if they want (screenshot if nothing else) and I know at least one site that automatically harvested all pics from a temporary site and posted them permanently somewhere else. Once they are out there, you really do have little control.

I do not post identifying information or face pics though (well VERY rarely, I have risked face on occasion..) But I think the odds of someone who would recognise me actually seeing them, is very low indeed. (even if they do, would they admit to be looking at these sites, type of pics...)

It is more risky for females, just that far more guys post pics, so there is less interest in them, very easy to get, and guys like to see female pics more than other guys and probably more than females like to see guy pics.

Current Rule - I have to do all picture requests by females and I must show my full face

Sam, forever in my heart, I will always miss you <3
Matt: is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Matt: for this post:
Old 04-22-2019, 05:11 AM   #5
bee9
getDare Succubus

unsee.cc is quite reliable
bee9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2019, 05:29 AM   #6
Devi2412

Yeah, it is the one I have been recommended. I like the idea of the pic not being seen by anyone who diesnt have the link

Old 04-22-2019, 05:36 AM   #7
PrincessJessica
Truth or Dare Zealot

I'd only put out what you're comfortable (to some extent anyway) being widely shared. With females especially even when "temporarily exposed", as others have pointed out, it's easy to just download or screenshot the image.

I've also had bad experiences of being recorded on sites that automatically record from public cam sites that was scary at first, particularly as auto-image bots had snapped my face. However, it's stored so deep on the web I just don't think there's any real risk for me being found by anyone I know.

What I would say though as long as you take care while doing it (as best you can anyway) then it is a good thrill particularly reading comments about you getting naughty (at least for me). Wish you luck if you do choose to go ahead with it.
Subscribe to my nudes and help deny me

Loves: Bets, Denial, Feminisation, Humiliation, Online Exhibitionism, Teasing
Likes: a2m, Body Writing, Degradation (to a degree), Exposure, Femdom, Pain, RP, SPH
Dislikes: (Small) Anal, CBT, Cornertime, Cum Eating
Limits:
Blackmail, Dangerous, Face (my choice), Public

PM & Kik dares / Sub Guide (Full Likes & Limits) / Toys & Clothes
PrincessJessica is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bdsm, exposed, exposure, information, slave