Old 06-17-2018, 08:33 AM   #1
AmberCrystal88
Account Banned

Default Chastity Device

I've been searching for a good chastity device for quite some time and thought I may come here looking for help.

I've had a CB-6000 but it's too small. Obvious it's supposed to be tight and uncomfortable when you get hard, yes, but... I barely fit when I'm soft and when I do get hard it just starts pushing the device off which is then very painful in other areas. When I finally go soft again I find myself almost all the way pushed out of the device and I can't adjust myself to get back in.

Most of the others I've found, cheap or expensive, are either smaller than or the same size as the CB-6000. The few I found that were bigger were just barely bigger so it likely wouldn't make much of a difference anyway, or they got horrible reviews and had pinch points.

Any suggestions on a chastity device for a girthy grower?

RIP any outstanding dares and challenges... Sorry.

I'm just going to leave my blog entries as they are and just let everything float until I maybe come back some day.

Thank you, gD community, for the friendship and fun.
AmberCrystal88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2018, 08:46 AM   #2
ChubbyShySissy
getDare Devil

I think this website should help, price-wise, it's what I use and I'm sure they can deliver to the US. I only have experience with metal cages and I've never had to big a problem with them. I've found that if you have to squeeze to get into one while soft then it means you can't actually get hard making it a better chastity cage and more comfortable for long term usage. If you have room to grow then it will try to actually grow and start pinching. I hope this helps!
My New AMA!
A DUMB GOONERS DENIAL HELL!
ChubbyShySissy is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to ChubbyShySissy for this post:
Old 06-17-2018, 09:37 AM   #3
Cstelle
gD Curio

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmberCrystal88 View Post
I've had a CB-6000 but it's too small. Obvious it's supposed to be tight and uncomfortable when you get hard, yes, but... I barely fit when I'm soft and when I do get hard it just starts pushing the device off which is then very painful in other areas.
I have the same girth problem with my CB6000! My solution was to use more/a better water-based lubricant. As for the problem of the cage being pushed out - perhaps a tighter ring?

But probably you just need to find another model...

I'm especially keen on hidden/semi public stuff (preferably outdoors) and I like to take selfies; I'm averse to anything unethical, illegal, harmful, painful, messy/dirty/unsanitary/icky or otherwise unpleasant.
Cstelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2018, 11:39 AM   #4
xJohnSmithx

Locked in lust!

They have a cage called the vice, I have mine and i love it.

Super comfy, and they have 3 sizes and a sizing chart on their website. Kik me if you want more info.

Kik: Bryce_Canadian

Likes: AB/DL Chastity, Pain, Orgasm Control, Water Sports, Messy, FoodPlay, Crossdressing, Bondage, Pictures, Hypno,Humiliation, Wedgies

Limits: Blood, Total public humiliation, Toothpaste, scat, Face Pictures,Family, life threatening, permanent damage.
xJohnSmithx is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to xJohnSmithx for this post:
Old 06-18-2018, 01:34 AM   #5
Scrap
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to Scrap

Having been in chastity off and on for the last 15 years, I've learned a thing or two, mostly the hard way (pun intended).

First, girth. I used to have similar problems as described, and agree that more lubricant when putting it on helps. Ice/cold applied to the penis, and putting it on a bit after orgasm also helps. The trick is to get as much blood OUT of your member as possible. Once the cage is in place, a properly fitted chastity device will keep you from getting hard.

Second, "pushing and pulling". Also previously mentioned, use a smaller ring and smaller spacer. These help keep your penis from getting as hard, and give it less room to maneuver. The CB-x style devices also have an 'anti-pullout' addition you can purchase, as well as various other implements of destruction to... "discourage" Willy from trying to wake up.

I did a post giving some advice to a first time chastity dabbler over in KT... might be helpful, or not...

http://www.kinktalk.com/talk/showthr...110#post104110

Likes: nudity, public, watersports, humiliation, cross dressing, bondage
Limits: illegal, social suicide, scat, blood, young

AMA: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=293024
kik: scrapdflasher
snapchat: scrapdflasher
Scrap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2018, 05:23 AM   #6
Greatcornbow
getDare Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmberCrystal88 View Post
I've been searching for a good chastity device for quite some time and thought I may come here looking for help.

I've had a CB-6000 but it's too small. Obvious it's supposed to be tight and uncomfortable when you get hard, yes, but... I barely fit when I'm soft and when I do get hard it just starts pushing the device off which is then very painful in other areas. When I finally go soft again I find myself almost all the way pushed out of the device and I can't adjust myself to get back in.

Most of the others I've found, cheap or expensive, are either smaller than or the same size as the CB-6000. The few I found that were bigger were just barely bigger so it likely wouldn't make much of a difference anyway, or they got horrible reviews and had pinch points.

Any suggestions on a chastity device for a girthy grower?

I'd say Mature Metal. Something like the Jail Bird or Queen's Keep.

Is here: https://www.maturemetal.com/

Have you a key holder lined up?
Greatcornbow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2018, 11:21 PM   #7
Consensus
Distinguished Member

This is a really helpful thread and I am glad that it exists.

I find myself with some extra budget unexpectedly this year and I have been thinking about chastity for a long time. However, I would be a 'first-timer'. Also, I have no key-holder lined up and would anticipate not having one.

I have a family though and would need something that is unobtrusive and easy to hide without it making too much noise or drawing attention to itself. It's been a two year drought so far, I anticipate it will stretch much further yet, and I was looking for something to kink it up at least.

So... yeah. What options would there be for a first timer? I was looking at the following but would be interested in the views of people who have more experience than I:

1. https://www.houseofdenial.com/produc...od-cock-cup-v1
2. https://www.houseofdenial.com/produc...hastity-device

Are these any good? What are the pitfalls they may offer?

Sorry to hijack such a good thread.

old/transwoman/attracted to Females & Femininity/shaved pubes, legs and armpits

And that's all she has to say about that.
Consensus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2018, 02:48 AM   #8
amethyst353
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Consensus View Post
So... yeah. What options would there be for a first timer?
https://www.sub-shop.com/collections...iday-blowout-b

This is on a big sale and comes with three different sized rings.

loves: humiliation, gags, bodywriting, bondage, games
limits: pics with face, messing with sleep, public, heavy blackmail, videos, permanent, scat, extreme pain Note: I transitioned years ago - wearing women's clothes isn't a dare. If you give me a sissy-themed dare, I will ignore you.

Full likes/limits | Toys/Items I Own | PM Dares (friends only for a bit) | My current rules
amethyst353 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to amethyst353 for this post:
Old 07-15-2018, 12:33 PM   #9
Consensus
Distinguished Member

That's a great price. Alas, the shipping makes it more expensive than the option of House of Denial (as I am UK-based). Still, the similarity of that to the options I had seen suggests that I have chosen semi-well.

Thank you.

Old 11-27-2018, 09:58 PM   #10
Jaro
A filthy maggot anal whore

Thank you for this thread. I too would like to have a proper chastity device. I have one now, but it's silicone, comes off extremely easily and gets really painful when I get hard. Yes there is a bit or room to grow and if I understood correctly there really shouldn't be any room to grow?

I'm still confused though as to how it can prevent growing. If it grows it grows right? I can't sleep with a device as night time erections just happen and it's incredibly painful! So I'm thinking there will be some real damage if it grows in a tight steel cage.

I'm also looking for something that is actually hard to get off without the key. I'm not sure if such a cage exists since I read in multiple sources that all can be gotten out of with at least some effort.

Right now I'm thinking one of these metal cages that were suggested with a custom fit would be my best bet?

Worm owned by
Princess Butterfly

Likes & LimitsToysAMA

Check out my truths and dares here

Jaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2019, 12:16 PM   #11
Consensus
Distinguished Member

So I thought I would come back here.

It's been a long time for me now, long for me, being over four days (possibly over five? I'm losing track). And I have some things to say.

Firstly, I ended up going for the Holy Trainer V2 and agree that the more blood out of the member to begin with the better. Secondly, girth. It is an issue but, and this is a big but, it can be managed by simply applying the tube correctly and quickly. I found delaying between the ring and the tube helps a great deal. Thirdly, I have to use the biggest ring. I can't wriggle out at all, but the smaller rings left marks when I tried one back in summer and prevented me sleeping. Hence the use of the largest ring this time.

What I would like to ask, and my reason for posting in here after such a long time, is what are the best ways of preventing it just clouding your mind? I'm fine at work, but I could do with something to help me in the evenings and in the mornings.

Old 03-17-2019, 09:34 AM   #12
pixie.dust
Precious Gem

I have not had good luck with cages in the past, I have one now that kind of works. I think it is too long though as my thingy can fill it out, but yet it shrinks up on me. I won't wear it unless I have a Dom(me) that requires it of me. I don't know, maybe if I had a custom made one it would work out.

- little alexis

Likes || Limits!

Currently owned by Daddy Komodo Jones
pixie.dust is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk