Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Kink and Education

Old 02-12-2019, 02:49 PM   #1
Scatboy

Book Any advice to get back into things

Hello people of getdare
I’ve been away from some time due to a few medical problems but now I’m back and want to get some advice.

So ever since I’ve used this website and Kik I’ve always had 1 mentality problem and it’s that I fail to commit, I know what I agreed to and what I was in for but still just try to ignore or avoid the task.

I know the reasons but want to know if any solutions, I’ve read up on force treatment to commit myself with scat, piss, anal but dont last long as they need to be safe and accessible.

I’m mostly into the idea of scat and piss and I’m mainly looking for those areas However any ideas will be great to help me commit further, every thing from good hypnosis videos to personal changes or habits I’m looking for them all. I’ll be sure to check this post and do so quickly.

Thank you all for any replies all advice is appritiated
Scatboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2019, 03:21 PM   #2
SasssySlavePuppy
getDare Sweetheart

When I was struggling to commit to something that I was unsure of, I found something a little easier to commit to and made myself completely give in to that and now it is one of my favorite things to do. Because of that success, I was able to commit to other likes of mine as well, including the one that I had struggled to commit to. Good luck, and I hope that maybe this helps a little, even though I realize how idealistic it is.
Read My Stories:
Selina’s Fantasy

PM Dares:
Likes and Limits:
SasssySlavePuppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2019, 03:32 PM   #3
Scatboy

Thank you, and I see your point and would love to look into it however I don’t think it would help much as I find smaller tasks just a bit of a turn off as they are typically just a quicky, but thank you again for the advice and I’ll be sure to attempt to put that in routine
Old 02-12-2019, 05:43 PM   #4
LitDarkness
Truth or Dare Zealot

It always helps to remember if you can't do it for whatever reason, you can stop. At the end of the day, a dare or task or whatever else is not more important than your well-being, physical or mental. Just because you started it doesn't mean you have to finish it.

As for smaller tasks, I know you said they are a turn off; however, building up to it may make it less intimidating. Subconcious thoughts happen and it is possible to not even know you are having those thoughts.

Building up helps in that case and eventually you will get to bigger tasks.

30/1,603 edges+ 2 more days of denial after edges
Make My Denial Harder
Denial Diary
6,000th post tasks and reports

Likes + Limits
Stuff I Can Use for Dares
BDSM Test Results
PM DARES
Stories & Poems

Spelling or Grammar Mistake: Let Me Know
Help Break My Cursing Habit

Live with people and do not own toys. Keep in mind when daring me please.

Not your bitch and calling me names or trying to Dom me is probitted. Violators will be declared as idiots.
LitDarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2019, 05:48 PM   #5
SasssySlavePuppy
getDare Sweetheart

I agree. I mean, a year ago, you never would have caught me doing any public dares or anything that involved my ass, but over time I grew into it by being exposed little by little to the pleasure I could experience. And at times, I hated the small tasks, because I felt like they were boring and easy, but they always turned out to have helped my mental acceptance of what I was doing and made my experience so much better.
Read My Stories:
Selina’s Fantasy

PM Dares:
Likes and Limits:
SasssySlavePuppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2019, 08:23 AM   #6
Scatboy

Talking

Thank you both again, like I said before I’ll be sure to attempt and commit to doing smaller tasks in my routine to help build me up

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bondage, hypnosis, piss, scat, submisisve