Old 02-04-2019, 06:57 PM   #1
Yourfavoritesissy

Default tucking help

I was given a dare that requires my little clitty to be tucked, and I am not too sure how to do what they asked, can anybody provide me a link, or pm a photo of how to do it, or how it should look?

Take a shoestring and place the center of the string under your cock. Pull both ends of the shoelace up and cross them then back down to completely encircle your cock with the shoelace. Tie a rope around your waist like you would a belt. Pull the shoelace between your legs so that your cock goes between your legs towards your plugged ass. Take the shoelace strings and tie to the rope around your waist. Either take the left over portion of your shoelaces and pull back between your legs to tie your balls between your legs or use another shoelace to do the same. When you are done and you have pulled your panties up, if you look down at the front of your panties, there will be 0 sign that a cock or balls were ever there. It will only look like a pussy

Emily

Advertisements
Kink Talk