Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 08-06-2020, 04:25 PM   #31
ella_ella

I still have one remaining day alone, and I'd like to get some dares focused mostly on ass spanking for that, as I don't yet have any proper bruise yet!

You can mix it up with other kind of tasks of course, plugging or humiliation focused, but this slut's ass really needs a good thrashing.

LIKES : ass spankings, anal, pussy/ass insertion, humiliation, discipline.
HARD LIMITS : breast play, inserting not body-safe object anally, ass to mouth, toothpaste, illegal, permanent, financial, social suicide, enema, public, pics/cam, piss, scat, vomit, blood.
ella_ella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2020, 06:09 PM   #32
SweetT

Quote:
Originally Posted by ella_ella View Post
I still have one remaining day alone, and I'd like to get some dares focused mostly on ass spanking for that, as I don't yet have any proper bruise yet!

You can mix it up with other kind of tasks of course, plugging or humiliation focused, but this slut's ass really needs a good thrashing.
You will be naked for this task.

You will need 6 different implements and a die. You must be plugged with your largest plug for the entirety of this dare.
You will go to each of these 6 places in order.
1. Kitchen floor
2. Living room floor
3. Inside a small closet
4. In front of a window
5. On the bed
6. Hidden outside (You May dress to go to location)

Now you will number you’re implements from 1 to 6 and roll a die each time to decide what you get spanked with. Then you will roll a die to see how many times you get spanked.

1. 20 both cheeks
2. 35 both cheeks
3. 50 right cheek
4. 75 both cheeks
5. 100 left cheek
6. 5 both cheeks ( it’s rolled least often )

Good luck! Please report back!

PM Dares

Spoiler:
Send me a PM Dare to add
SweetT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2020, 12:11 AM   #33
Garry0993
getDare Devil

Roll 5 dice of d6. Write down the number. You may choose to re-roll once if any of number is below 4. But cannot change the result once you have begin.

I do hope for the fun you finish your dice roll before check what they are for.

For dice 1:

Spoiler:
How many edges you have to finish

For dice 2 and 3:

Spoiler:
Multiply the number. This number is how many times you have to spank your ass after each edge for each of your ass cheek

For dice 4:

Spoiler:
How many times you have to repeat Your edges and spanks.

As for dice 5:
Spoiler:
If you get 5 and higher you may cum when you finished everything. If lower than 5 then sorry bad luck girl. No orgasm for you.

My kinks and limits

What to expect if you want to play with me?

Looking for my sub girl.

Want a punishment or test your luck?

Feel free to send me a pm as long as you find me interesting, whether be my posts or just about me lol. Chats are always welcome!!

Looking forward to hear from you!
Garry0993 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2020, 02:35 AM   #34
SerBlack
getDare Addict

Very straight forward, but carries a high risk. Roll four die and multiply the results. Spank your ass that many times. Could be as little as 1 or high as 1296 if you are very unlucky.
Old 08-07-2020, 02:45 AM   #35
Max1328
Account Banned

It seems you crave some heavy ass spanking, it's the second time you have asked strangers to make your ass warm and tingly. Because you are so well behaved and such a good girl who gives give us very detailed reports, I will grant you your wish. I'm sure you already used all the listed items in your signature to spank your ass. Let's see if you can find something more exciting.

The first thing could be a leather belt fold it in the middle and spank your ass with it (keep the belt buckle firmly in your hand). The next item could be a charger cable or some other thin cable. For other pain loving subs this is a good spanking device if you have to be silent. Another item could be some rope or string (not too thin)
Spoiler:
you can even make your own flogger from rope https://vimeo.com/385910003

Stand up and hold both ends in your hands, move your hands back and and forth fast alternately so the rope gets really hot on your ass. That leaves nicely shaped bruises on your ass or your upper thighs.
These are just some ideas, now comes the dare.
I want you to use all items you manage to get your hands on to spank your ass, and the rope on your ass for 10 secs in fast succession.

After each item write down how much pain it caused you on a scale from 1-10 (10 is the most painful and unbearable). In your report you'll share this. You want it so much, so i think it's just fair when you get the most spanks with the most painful item. 30 spanks with the most painful, 25 with the second and 20 with the third. After you liked the the burning sensation between the spanks in my last dare you will wait after every spank until the burning starts. No fast hits, for the last day you'll suffer.

Hopefully your ass is as bruised as you want it now. But there is a thing which doesn't hurt yet and that is your asshole. Time to give you a stretching you won't forget. Since your biggest plug is no challenge for you anymore you'll use your big dildo. If you don't have any proper toy cleaners put a condom over it. Place it on the chair or floor and let yourself sink down slowly.

It would make me very proud if you can take it, but don't force it and use lots and lots of lube. You will try to insert it for 15 min (you can use your plugs to work up to the dildo) , if you succeed it will stay in for 15 min. Regardless if you could fit it or not, you'll pump your biggest plug in and out of your asshole. Not much resistance isn't it. Just an abused and loose hole between some very red and bruised ass cheeks.

Likes: (total) power exchange, anal and pussy stretching, intelligence, trust, orgasm control, denial, bondage, petplay, inflict moderate pain, read detailed reports, to break a brats resistance

Dislikes: Ageplay (a middle is ok), Diaper, Subs who only respond with "Yes Sir"

Limits: non consensual, real blackmail, scat, full public, cutting, blood, family, kids

kik: _Max_Dom
Telegram: MaxPower1328
Wire: max1458

https://bdsmtest.org/r/3840602
Max1328 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2020, 10:05 AM   #36
SoloM35
Distinguished Member

Put your anal beads plug and your big dildo in your ass and pussy. You may use your spit as lube for the anal toy, no lube for your pussy. And then give yourself 69 hard smacks on the ass.

Likes: (mild) CBT, short term chastity, spanking (active and passive), Estim
Dislikes/Punishments: ruined orgasms, humiliation

Hard Limits: Illegal, life-ruining, scat play, family & friends, public, pics, gay

PM dares by females: here

My BDSM test results

My Tools

Kik: Solo35M

Spoiler:
If you are a female and PM me, I will have to play a game of shockyourself
SoloM35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2020, 04:25 PM   #37
ella_ella

Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetT View Post
You will be naked for this task.

You will need 6 different implements and a die. You must be plugged with your largest plug for the entirety of this dare.
You will go to each of these 6 places in order.
1. Kitchen floor
2. Living room floor
3. Inside a small closet
4. In front of a window
5. On the bed
6. Hidden outside (You May dress to go to location)

Now you will number you’re implements from 1 to 6 and roll a die each time to decide what you get spanked with. Then you will roll a die to see how many times you get spanked.

1. 20 both cheeks
2. 35 both cheeks
3. 50 right cheek
4. 75 both cheeks
5. 100 left cheek
6. 5 both cheeks ( it’s rolled least often )

Good luck! Please report back!
I began with Sir’s dare.

I stripped completely naked, got all my implements ready (wooden spatula of two different kinds, wooden brush, wooden spoon, book, hand) and numbered them, then rolled the dices and began my spanking. I inserted the big plug, I had to lube it a lot because I was very tense for some reason, but I managed to take it.
First I lied on the kitchen floor, where I had to get 75 spanks on both cheeks with the spoin. the floor tiles were very cold, especially against by breasts. I spanked myself hard, first on the right cheek and then on the second. it was fast and hard so I didn’t really notice the burn until I began spanking the other cheek, and the burn on my right one kept building and building.
I moved to the living room floor for the second one, 50 on my right cheek with the wooden brush. the living room floor was less cold, but still very hard, and the burn on my cheeks kept getting more intense. I performed the 50 spanks. The brush seemed to hurt less during the spanking, but after it burned a lot, and my cheek stinged greatly.
I moved inside a closed, to perform 5 on each with the spatula. There wasn’t much swing space and the swats weren’t many so it didn’t add too much burn to the previous spanks.
I moved then in front if a window, but behind the curtains (public is one of my limits and I don’t want to be seen by neighbors), to peform 75 on both with my hand. The hand is the thing that hurt less, but it made my cheeks giggle more, and made my ass clench around the plug.
I moved on the bed then, to perform 20 on both with the spatula of the other kind. it has holes in it and kind of whistles when you swat. it hurt a lot, the burn was really strong after this one.
Public is in my limits so no outside, but I kneeled in front of the door and kept it just slightly ajar, and gave me 20 on both with my hands. My ass felt very warm and itching.

Thank you Sir for this task.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garry0993 View Post
Roll 5 dice of d6. Write down the number. You may choose to re-roll once if any of number is below 4. But cannot change the result once you have begin.

I do hope for the fun you finish your dice roll before check what they are for.

For dice 1:

Spoiler:
How many edges you have to finish

For dice 2 and 3:

Spoiler:
Multiply the number. This number is how many times you have to spank your ass after each edge for each of your ass cheek

For dice 4:

Spoiler:
How many times you have to repeat Your edges and spanks.

As for dice 5:
Spoiler:
If you get 5 and higher you may cum when you finished everything. If lower than 5 then sorry bad luck girl. No orgasm for you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SerBlack View Post
Very straight forward, but carries a high risk. Roll four die and multiply the results. Spank your ass that many times. Could be as little as 1 or high as 1296 if you are very unlucky.
I removed the plug, wore a light dress and no panties and waited an hour for the sting to settle and performed the next dare.

I was still kind if red from the first dare. I rolled the dices and the result was 5, 2, 2 and 1, so 20. I picked the implement rolling a dice (the wooden brush), went on all four and performed the spanks. My ass was still sensible because of the previous spanking, so the after sting was quite intense.

After I immediately performed the following, and rolled the dices.

I had to do 2 edges, spank 24 on each cheek, and repeat it twice. I rolled again for the implement, and it was the spatula without holes. I edged in second the first time, it was so fast I felt ashamed of how much of a slut I am. I performed the spanks hard and fast, and the pain while I was edging again just made me reach the edge faster once more. I repeated it once and then the other two times, and by the end my ass was ruby red and stinging and buring a lot.
I went back to work, sitting on my raw ass.

Thank you Sirs for those task.

HARD LIMITS : breast play, inserting not body-safe object anally, ass to mouth, toothpaste, illegal, permanent, financial, social suicide, enema, public, pics/cam, piss, scat, vomit, blood.
The following user says Thank You to ella_ella for this post:
Old 08-07-2020, 04:28 PM   #38
ella_ella

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max1328 View Post
It seems you crave some heavy ass spanking, it's the second time you have asked strangers to make your ass warm and tingly. Because you are so well behaved and such a good girl who gives give us very detailed reports, I will grant you your wish. I'm sure you already used all the listed items in your signature to spank your ass. Let's see if you can find something more exciting.

The first thing could be a leather belt fold it in the middle and spank your ass with it (keep the belt buckle firmly in your hand). The next item could be a charger cable or some other thin cable. For other pain loving subs this is a good spanking device if you have to be silent. Another item could be some rope or string (not too thin)
Spoiler:
you can even make your own flogger from rope https://vimeo.com/385910003

Stand up and hold both ends in your hands, move your hands back and and forth fast alternately so the rope gets really hot on your ass. That leaves nicely shaped bruises on your ass or your upper thighs.
These are just some ideas, now comes the dare.
I want you to use all items you manage to get your hands on to spank your ass, and the rope on your ass for 10 secs in fast succession.

After each item write down how much pain it caused you on a scale from 1-10 (10 is the most painful and unbearable). In your report you'll share this. You want it so much, so i think it's just fair when you get the most spanks with the most painful item. 30 spanks with the most painful, 25 with the second and 20 with the third. After you liked the the burning sensation between the spanks in my last dare you will wait after every spank until the burning starts. No fast hits, for the last day you'll suffer.

Hopefully your ass is as bruised as you want it now. But there is a thing which doesn't hurt yet and that is your asshole. Time to give you a stretching you won't forget. Since your biggest plug is no challenge for you anymore you'll use your big dildo. If you don't have any proper toy cleaners put a condom over it. Place it on the chair or floor and let yourself sink down slowly.

It would make me very proud if you can take it, but don't force it and use lots and lots of lube. You will try to insert it for 15 min (you can use your plugs to work up to the dildo) , if you succeed it will stay in for 15 min. Regardless if you could fit it or not, you'll pump your biggest plug in and out of your asshole. Not much resistance isn't it. Just an abused and loose hole between some very red and bruised ass cheeks.
I performed Sir’s dare one hour after the others.

I picked other suitable implements, and tried them all as instructed:
  • belt: it gave a big impact, it didn’t seem to hurt much at the beginning, but the pain when it hit my inner thigh was stingy warm and diffused and lasted a very long time - 8.5
  • cable: stinging and intense, the pain after was very high, I felt exactly where the cable had hit and the burn lasted a lot, spreading a bit. - 8
  • book: it’s a big impact and makes everything giggle, it intensifies the sting from previous hits more than building its own - 4
  • fly swat: the plastic handle acted as a cane, and it was very harsh and intense burn, building immediately after each strike - 9
  • spatula 1 - it’s small and hard and it has a great impact and leaves a decise sting. over the already spanked ass it hurt a lot, and left a huge burn afterwards - 10
  • spatula 2 - it’s more impact than pain, but it strikes hard, and left a nice burn afterwards - 6
  • spoon - I can swing it hard and fast so it leaves a very harsh sting, and it’s pretty painful on itself - 8
  • brush - it hits a wide part and on my already abused bottom was the tipping point in making me moan in pain. it has a strong impact and leaves a nice lasting burn - 8
The most painful were spatula 1, fly swat and belt. I then proceeded with the other hits. I went all fours on the bed and began the spanking.
The spatula hurt so much. after each swat I waited, waiting for the burn to begin, and the more I went on, the more it built ans built. When I was done my ass felt on flame, like I had sit on coals, and I waited a minutes to taste the whole sensation of how much it was hurting. It was the fly swat next. I caned myself and each time I woukd hit a bit lower of the sit spot, I’d flinch in pain. The burn afterwards was really intense and located where the caning had landed, strips of stinging pain on my buttocks and thighs. I felt warm under my hands but did’t go check the mirror yet. The belt was last. it wrapped arond my buttocks, inside my thighs, hit mh pussy too once. it left such an intense sting and burn, and a pain like that of a slap and like that of a bruise. I felt really well spanked when I was done.

I then proceeded to punish my asshole.

I lubed well the dildo and tried sit on it. At the beginning I could fit inside jusy the tip, then I began slowly sliding down, and after two minutes it was all inside. I felt so full, sitting in it, impaling my asshole, my cheeks burning a lot from the spanking. The whole 15 minutes I felt like if I just rocked a bit on it I’d cum.
When I got up I took the plug and fucked my hole with it until the lube dried and I could’t go on anymore and went checking my reflection.
My ass was ruby red, my hole twitchy and puffed.

Thank you for your dare, Sir.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoloM35 View Post
Put your anal beads plug and your big dildo in your ass and pussy. You may use your spit as lube for the anal toy, no lube for your pussy. And then give yourself 69 hard smacks on the ass.
I did Sir’s dare last.

I spit on the beads plug a bit, but my hole had just been fucked so I could put it all inside easily even without lube. I had cleaned the dildo, and sat on it to easily fill my pussy, then bent over to spank myself. I rolled a dice for the implement (spoon), and gave 65 hard swats on each cheek. I was so raw and pained already, they really stung, and afterwards when I checked how my filled holes and my spanked ass looked in the mirror, they were beginning to bruise purple. I’m pretty sure I’ll have marks tomorrow.

The following 2 users say Thank You to ella_ella for this post:
Old 08-08-2020, 01:03 AM   #39
SoloM35
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ella_ella View Post

I did Sir’s dare last.

I spit on the beads plug a bit, but my hole had just been fucked so I could put it all inside easily even without lube. I had cleaned the dildo, and sat on it to easily fill my pussy, then bent over to spank myself. I rolled a dice for the implement (spoon), and gave 65 hard swats on each cheek. I was so raw and pained already, they really stung, and afterwards when I checked how my filled holes and my spanked ass looked in the mirror, they were beginning to bruise purple. I’m pretty sure I’ll have marks tomorrow.

So you better check in for your punishment for not going for the full 69 spanks...

Likes: (mild) CBT, short term chastity, spanking (active and passive), Estim
Dislikes/Punishments: ruined orgasms, humiliation

Hard Limits: Illegal, life-ruining, scat play, family & friends, public, pics, gay

PM dares by females: here

My BDSM test results

My Tools

Kik: Solo35M

Spoiler:
If you are a female and PM me, I will have to play a game of shockyourself
SoloM35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2020, 12:48 PM   #40
Max1328
Account Banned

Default DP to your limits

You'll need 2 condoms so make sure you have them. When you wake up in the morning the fist thing you'll do is to rub your clit until you edge. This will prepare your needy pussy for the upcoming events. Take a refreshing shower. I assume it is hot where you live, so your shower will be cold. Not ice cold but with very little warm water mixed in. After your shower your smallest plug goes in your ass. When it is inserted hit the base 10 times with your balled hand while you clench down, you will feel that deep in your ass. This feels good isn't it little anal whore?

In your last threads it seems you can take your big dildo fairly easy in your pussy. I bet your fuckhole is begging for a good chalenge. Take a thick sock and put it over the dildo then roll a condom over it. This will add some additional girth and will also feel quite nice and soft. Look at this improved dildo, how does this makes you feel? Even your biggest dildo is not enough for your hungry fuckhole. Take some lube and insert this huge thing in your pussy as deep as it goes. This will stay inside you the whole day while working.

Next you are going to grab some tape and your medium plug. I know you are already stuffed full with this huge thing in your pussy, but since you have became an anal slut both holes have to be full. Remove the small plug and replace it with the medium one. Your poor ass and pussy might try to push out its invaders, but that's not what we want, right? Tape everything in, as good as you can so your holes have no other choice than staying stretched. How does this feel little stuffed turkey?
Pull your panties up and take a seat on your chair. Time to be productive with work stuff. You better get used to be stuffed so full, because for every sign of fighting of your pussy or ass you'll get punished.

Note on a piece of paper how many times you clench around your dildo or plug. For every clench your ass gets spanked. Time for lunch break and your first punishment. You can remove everything. Count the clenches, for every clench you'll get spanked 2 times with the fly swat handle.

You may ask yourself why you need two condoms, well your day isn't over and it will get worse. Put two socks over the dildo, maybe you can leave the first one on including the condom. roll the condom down again and enjoy this massive thing deep in your slutty pussy. Your ass is going to be stuffed with the medium plug again. Count the clenches again. When you are finished with work you can remove everything and spank your ass with the brush 3 times for every clench. There is also be a little twist, if you have clenched more than 8 times you have to go to your limits and insert the biggest plug in your ass while you still have the increased dildo inside. Hold this for 10 minutes. This will teach you to keep your loose, slutty holes relaxed.

As a reward for being such a good stretching slut take your big dildo again and fuck you hard while holding the vibe to your clit. You are allowed to cum

Likes: (total) power exchange, anal and pussy stretching, intelligence, trust, orgasm control, denial, bondage, petplay, inflict moderate pain, read detailed reports, to break a brats resistance

Dislikes: Ageplay (a middle is ok), Diaper, Subs who only respond with "Yes Sir"

Limits: non consensual, real blackmail, scat, full public, cutting, blood, family, kids

kik: _Max_Dom
Telegram: MaxPower1328
Wire: max1458

https://bdsmtest.org/r/3840602
Max1328 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk