Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 08-13-2022, 11:02 AM   #16
melbcuteboi

Send a message via MSN to melbcuteboi

How old were you when you did your first nude dare, and what was it?

I was 14 and my best mate was 13 at the time when he came over to spend the night at my house during the holidays. Well it got to bed time as so we went to sleep in my sisters room as she had 2 beds and wasnt home that day. It started off with us just talking shit about the girls in our year level at school and what we thought of them ect when I started getting very hard and had the urge to start rubbing my cock so I had to move positions in my bed so my friend couldnt see I was hard and rubbing it, not long after he did the same and realised what we were both doing. We kept talking then decided to play TorD which is when he asked me to show him my cock and me masturbating, so I did which in turn he pulled his covers aside too and we watched one another wank. His cock was the first time i'd seen another one in my life, anyways it turned out to be a fun night after that...
melbcuteboi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2022, 01:18 PM   #17
Gothswitch

I'd loved being naked, for as long as I can remember, and had got to the point where I would, if I'd lost a bet to the "inner voice", go out onto the little Juliet balcony my bedroom had and wait for for a certain amount of time. Always at night, and little to no chance of being seen.

But the real first one was when I had to (because the "inner voice" told me I had to), run naked from our back door to the garage and back in the middle of the afternoon. I was 15 at the time. This should not have been a big deal. Probably only five neighbors would see this, and they had to be at the right place, at the right time, for the ~15 seconds it would take.

Stripped naked, and got ready. Opened the back door, and ran to the garage, touched the door, and reversed. Ran back...and...conscious of the next-door neighbour, doing her ironing at her back window, no doubt to enjoy her garden, and indeed, ours, with an almost cartoon-style jaw-drop, as she watched my cock and balls make their way back home.

What's worse, I worked for her, cleaning her house every couple of weeks. I'm still horrified at this...and remember coming up with a story that it had been some doubtless attractive and cool girls from school that had been over at my house (on a f-ing Wednesday afternoon), that had dared me.

Thankfully, I never had to explain it, and decades later, when she moved away from my parents' street, I was never happier.

In hindsight, she was only in her forties. Perhaps she liked it more than I imagined.

Likes: bets/forfeits, games, forced nudity, CBT, nipple torture, spanking, clothes pins, zippers
Punishments: nettles, icy-hot, cum-eating, semi-public, hidden public, hot wax
Limits: anal, scat/piss, face, video, social suicide, >1 hour, CD, denial, edging, lines, corner time, bodywriting

Dare List (Ladies Only Please!)
Full Kinklist
Gothswitch is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk