Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

View Poll Results: Repeat The Whole Thread From Scratch?
Yes 7 70.00%
No 3 30.00%
Voters: 10. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-24-2019, 07:31 AM   #61
airtightmask
getDare Sweetheart

For anyone who may have wondered what happened with this.... See my blog entry (pasted here too) for your enjoyment.

I want to do another of these soon. Help me out. If anyone wants to set up and promote a torture thread for me to complete. I'll absolutely do whatever is asked of me.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I subjected myself to a challenge thread which ended in me completing everything asked of me.

I had set out a timescale for more to be added, but ended up so unable to continue that I stopped early. I had completed multiple challenges over a 30 or so hour period including 24 hours more or less completely plugged shut.

Following a break I came back with the intention of repeating, and decided to put this to a poll for if I should repeat and add more, or simply not.

7-3 voted yes (GD being as cruel as they often are) and I embarked on an orgasmless journey once more. I broke down every request into a 'part' to be completed. This is a review of that process.....

PLUG, CLAMPS, 30 MINS

I had to warm up and fuck myself to get wide enough to take the medium plug I own (a Meo metal hollow plug). Once I was able, I slid this cold metal plug inside me, put on my clamps and planned how best to continue over the next 30 minutes. Nipples of course were tender at the start and I enjoyed the sensation they felt.

PLUG, EDGES, COLD /WARM, 1 HOUR

This was hard (second time around).... Kneel in the shower with it on cold, then edge once. Once complete you can turn to warm and keep edging for an hour. It's incredibly hard to get an erection when you're in a freezing cold water stream, let alone think of anything to edge to. My humiliation alone got me through, knowing this was an early stage in a hellish process.

CLAMPS, 10 EDGES, 30 MINUTES

Clamps again... this time I rotated them 90 degrees from their original position (Mousey had me do this first time around) which pinched and hurt way more than usual. 10 more edges on an already sore cock and it's beginning to take it's toll. I can handle a lot of sexual self abuse but some of this physical stuff is quite hard... Nevertheless, I must complete.

50 ASS HITS, 4 TONGUE PEGS (5 MINS)

This was easy. A spanking paddle, 4 pegs on the tongue making me drool. I hit myself quickly and hard, then endured the pegs looking eagerly at the next challenge which is right up my street....

THROAT, PLUG, NEEDLES X 2, EDGE X 3, GAG, ENEMA (gargle)

So. Stick a suction dildo on the wall, hoover it into your throat and hold. Repeat. Do so plugged, easy. My plug is hollow so no gagging will force it out of me.

Add 2 needles (I love needles) and my cock instantly gets hard. I guess there's something that turns me on about pushing metal objects through my tender nipples.

I drooled onto my hard cock as I gagged and worked up more throat spit, choosing to keep throating more than I had to, it splashed onto my nipples and cock, dripping down my bare chest still goosepimpled from the cold shower before. I sometimes wish I had a hood, because the exhibitionist in me wanted to be watched on webcam doing this. I loved every second of it all.

I edged thrice using the spit as lube, then lay on my back and took an enema through my inflatable plug, which I held as long as possible, then released into a cup, gargled and spat into the toilet.

40 PENIS HITS, MOUTH SOAP, EDGE X 3

Another cruel one.... I took the paddle and hit my slightly tacky penis whilst holding a chopped piece of soap in my mouth (spit turning it to mush and trying not to swallow!) I edged, knowing this is fr my own good.

100 NIPPLE HITS, ENEMA

This was a relief somewhat, 100 hits. I did them to the needle as much as possible, it's hard to be exact and it hurt, but I'm not here to please myself.

3 more edges... Getting very sore.

40 L NIPPLE TWISTS, TIGER BALM EDGE, GAG, PLUG

For this I held the needle and twisted. Sore isn't the word. It's red raw now but it makes my cock twitch every time I look at it. Pierced for the amusement of a random person online.

I edged with Tiger balm (I put on a glove and soaked it in TB) before doing so I gagged and plugged. No timescale so I just kept them in.

50 TONGUE HITS, ENEMA, NO CATHETER (PIERCE SECOND NIPPLE INSTEAD)

50 Hits to the tongue meant the gag had to come out. I removed the plug for the enema and I have already pierced both nipples, so I added a second needle to the left. I pulled my nipple up using needle 1 and pushed the second underneath in a cross shape. My cock again became hard.

30 TONGUE HITS, 4 TONGUE PEGS (5 MINS)

Brutal on the tongue. I put it out then hit it 30 times, still dry from the soap. I then pegged it x4 and held.

FUCK (20 MINS) MILK (AND SWALLOW)

One of my fondest memories is milking the first time round on this thread. It was the first time I actually got a rhythm that made cum shoot out of me. Orgasmless ejaculation had been a goal for years so this was a huge moment.

I fucked for 20 minutes again, and raised my legs so my knees were in the air, leaning back to allow the perfect angle the freshly lubricated dildo slid inside me and hit my prostate, shooting a thick white string of semen onto my stomach.

I let the pool grow and merge together, then I took the dildo, pushed the small pool together and onto the end, then licked the end clean and swallowed like a good boy.

DEEPTHROAT OF DOOM, PINT OF WATER

This next one was a hard one. 5 minutes of constant facefucking a 6" dildo on the shower floor after downing a pint of water.

This time it's a bath with a shower above, but the fact remains. Kneel, plant face so my lips touch the balls of the dildo, then stay down as long as I can. I felt myself gag over and over and started to choke. I heaved and lifted, being sick with clear fluid that looked like spitty water.

I repeated, I'm nobody to try and judge how best to spend my time, this is what I have to do.

4 TONGUE PEGS (5 MINS), PLUG (60 MINS)

After that my throat was a little sore so I took a pint of water and gulped it back thirstily.
I pegged my tongue again, then plugged myself up, freshly lubing myself and the plug beforehand.

MOUTH SOAP

Nothing follows a pegging like a soaping. I sat and read threads for 5 minutes whilst holding the soap in my mouth just like I was asked to.

THROAT (3 MINS) MILK (AS LONG AS REQUIRED)

Nothing follows a pegging and a soaping like a throating. I took more water, then proceeded to stick the dildo (freshly rinsed off from the bath) to the wall and do my three minutes of trying to facefuck myself silly. I looked at my pierced nipples again which got my cock hard. It always helps. I wished I could edge this time but I wasn't allowed.

I unplugged, lay with my knees in the air again, and fucked myself with the 9" dildo until I produced again. I then lapped up the produce from the end of the dildo just like before. I love that I can recycle my cum using this method. So grateful for finding out that I can do this after so long wishing.....

DEEPTHROAT OF DOOM (PINT OF MILK)

I downed a pint of milk (after the milking) then spent 5 minutes deepthroating in the bath. This obviously became very very messy and isn't for the faint hearted. I re-plugged myself for this because it gave me something to concentrate on whilst face fucking. 5 minutes is a really long time to repeat a single task, so I thought about how this would make a dominant feel, would they be impressed, would they be disgusted?

CLAMPS, 30 MINS

I had to wash myself down after the Deepthroat of Doom. I dried and applied the clamps over the needles. I took them off and had an hour of rest but stayed plugged. You need rest during these things.

40 R NIPPLE TWISTS, PEE HOLDING FOR 5 HOURS

I combined some of this with the remaining tasks (pee holding) as I had recently been vomiting so my fluid levels were low. For that reason I took a pint of water and did the 40 nipple twists holding the needle....

30 ASS HITS, ENEMA, 4 TONGUE PEGS (5 MINS)

I spanked 30 times (by then this was nothing, and I'm still plugged. I removed for the enema, held for as long as I could (so gaped by this point that it was about 3 minutes!). I pegged the tongue as requested and held for 5 minutes while starting the next one.

100 ASS HITS, EDGE X 10

100 more hits again felt like nothing. I had re-plugged again (didn't want to lose the huge gape I'd built up). I edged 10 times and I must admit i used some KY jelly to ease things along, lots of edges can easily start to burn the skin. Lube felt good and made it so so so much easier!

CLAMPS, 30 MINS, 10 EDGES

I re-clamped the pierced nipples and did my second round of 10 edges, again with lube. It's hard, but much easier when you can slip between the finger and thumb. Edges are actually one of the most challenging aspects of this.

30 EAR PULLS, TIGER BALM BALLS, TOOTHPASTE PLUG (30 MINS), ENEMA, GAG

This was hard.... I unplugged, slipped some colgate toothpaste on the plug (knowing it would burn!) and pushed it back inside myself. As it set in I felt my gloved hand cupping my balls and smothering them in tigerbalm, this for me was confirmation of my uncomfortableness for the remainder. One of the reasons I left these late in the day.... Chemical play is fun but I'm not yet as good as I could be at it. Clearly more training is needed.

20 PENIS HITS, MOUTH SOAP, MILK (TOOTHPASTE)

This was easy. My slickened penis seemed to deflect the hits, I did it while soaping my mouth which was as always disgusting.... I then unplugged the toothpaste plug, put the dildo on the floor and allowed myself a couple of minutes to smother it in toothpaste. I did this (cheating slightly) by putting toothpaste in my mouth and licking and sucking the dildo while also killing the soapy taste. I pretended the dildo was almost like an entity that would fuck me and I knew this was a treat for me, so I wanted to begin it in a special way.

I milked, as before and less came out. I ate every single drip, this time it was more watery, clear and more like precum. Nevertheless, it was swallowed.

40 PENIS HITS, TIGER BALM BALLS

I wanted to edge so so so badly after that, but i stayed soft. I had to hit myself 40 times and apply yet more tigerbalm to my balls as my hole burned incredibly. Somehow the fucking distracted me but the cold air in my gaping hole reminded me of the awful menthol pain.

3 GLASSES OF PEE
After I had finished I drank another 2 pints of water and fully swallowed the pee content I produced. I then had a third glass later that night. I considered that to be the end, and had a hot shower and a cup of tea.

I want to thank every single person who wrote, contributed, encouraged, taunted, laughed or even read the mayhem contained in this thread. It was memorable. I feel absolutely fucked, but I am grateful for every single piece of input.

From the bottom of my heart, thank you.
airtightmask is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk