Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 07-14-2020, 07:24 PM   #1
ftmjake501

Male 31/trans-male/sub seeks any age/male/master in US (be nurturing)

31/trans-male/sub seeks any age/male/master in US (be nurturing)

Hi everyone. I'm Jake. I'm looking for a dom to slowly take control of most of my life, but is kind and caring rather than super harsh and scary. I like the idea of a daddy, but I'm not really interested in playing with anyone older than 50, sorry. I don't mind if you're younger than me. I've played on and off for probably 10 years now, but I've never found someone that really fits. Full disclosure, I am a bit switchy so I guess I'm not a true submissive, but when I'm feeling submissive I am 100% submissive...if that makes sense.

I've found that my interests can change from day to day sometimes, but generally I like: spanking (even though I can't do it when my roommate is home which is all the time right now #rona), some pee holding, some food restriction, asking permission for things, time management (I'm a full-time student and am currently working part-time...normally I work three jobs...#ronaround2), being paid attention to, just having someone to talk to sometimes, playing elder scrolls online

When it comes to kinks, my eyes are much bigger than my stomach. I love fantasizing about different things, but there's limits to what I'll do. I do have a couple butt plugs which I'm willing to use, but they get cleaned with soap and water after they come out. I have a dildo, but it's not for fucking - it's just for being full...and it doesn't go in my butt. I have both a corded and cordless vibe and two nipple pumps I use for my clit. Public, or anything involving my roommate is a hard limit.

Yes my clit is big. No, I don't have tits (chest play is a hard limit). Yes I call it a pussy. I don't send face pics ever (even 'safe' ones). I'm hesitant to send pics and videos right away; I will send them eventually but trust needs to be earned first...there are too many people out for a quick thrill and then they bounce so I've learned my lesson.

If you made it this far you get a sticker I prefer people in the US or Canada just for time zones.
Old 07-30-2020, 04:29 PM   #2
ftmjake501

I’m still looking for a daddy. Please be at least 18!!

Absolutely NO misgendering or feminization

Actively seeking a Domme, who is active online around evening-time for the West Coast US time zone who has a strong caregiver vibe

Telegram: @ftmjake501

Please no requests for Kik unless I specifically ok it

Advertisements
Kink Talk