Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 10-09-2020, 11:54 AM   #2596
Hidden Desires

Quote:
Originally Posted by subaddict5 View Post

@hidden desire: 3 hours or you must drink your next morning pee
Whoops missed this one.

@shyguy You have 1 hour or else you lose the privilege to pee in a toilet for 24 hours.

Likes: Toilet, Scat (Tasting), Piss, Alcohol, Anal, Humiliation, Hidden Public, Outdoors, Pictures, Games of Chance/Skill

Dislikes: Pee Holding, Scat (Eating/Smearing) Pain, Orgasm Control, Sissyfication, Crossdressing

Limits: Face (negotiable), (harmful/illegal)

Toys: Dildo, Anal Beads, Plugs, Cock Ring/Vibrator

If I send you a photo in a dare, you are permitted to share it however you want and send me the link!

Full Profile
Hidden Desires is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2020, 12:50 PM   #2597
ShyGuy
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hidden Desires View Post
Whoops missed this one.

@shyguy You have 1 hour or else you lose the privilege to pee in a toilet for 24 hours.
I barely caught this one!

Sissy/USA/28/slim

kik: TheShyGuyGD

Likes: CBT/ball busting, Pee control/play, Semi-public(hidden), Crossdressing, CEI, Controlled Orgasms/Denial, pics, BDSM and Chastity.
Limits:Family, Anal, dares that involve other people/very public, illegal

ShyGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2020, 12:58 PM   #2598
Sissysugar
getDare Devil

@subaddict5: you have 2 hours or else you list edge once before every post you make on getdare for a month.

Likes: sissification, Anal, femdom, masturbation, hidden Public, humiliation
Dislike: messy, diaper
Limits: full public, friends and family, face pic

Ready to be used

Kik- sissyman44

Pm dares

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=98216
Sissysugar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2020, 01:39 PM   #2599
subaddict5
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sissysugar View Post
@subaddict5: you have 2 hours or else you list edge once before every post you make on getdare for a month.
caught.

@slaveboy31: 2 hours or you must write on your body: "Goddess Chloe is the best ever". Keep it until it fades...

LIKES : bondage, humiliation,sissification, pain, sens. deprivation, hidden public, body writing,bets/games,rules,orgasm control, being controlled
HATES :messy,long denial, sleeping dares,corner time,line writing
LIMITS : social suicide, face pics, unhealthy,social media,anal,ball torture
subaddict5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2020, 03:39 PM   #2600
shyoldguy

@crazinesscat. If you don’t respond in 2 hours you will be required to send a full frontal nude to anyone that asks for it.

I am vulnerable for til Monda. @theshyguygd found it in time

Ask me I might do it anyway.
Stories: A Phone Call - House Sitting - Beach Day

Likes: No face: Make me Strip, Hidden Public, Exposure, Getting Milked, Webcam dares, lots of Voyeurism

Curious about: Consensual Blackmail.

Dislikes: Body Writing, Humiliation

Limits: lllegal stuff, Family, CBT, Pee, Poo, Blood, Needles, Pain, Face, Edging, Financial

If it's my post - of course I'm in !

Last edited by shyoldguy; 10-09-2020 at 06:39 PM.
shyoldguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2020, 04:36 PM   #2601
ShyGuy
Distinguished Member

Bomb

Hehe lets see how many people make it this time!

@shyoldguy You have 2 hours to reply or your underwear will be panties until you get 2 people to lose this thread +1 person for each hour you're late!

@subaddict5 You have 2 hours to reply or you're only allowed ruined orgasms and must edge each time you post on getdare until you get 2 people to lose this thread +1 person for each hour you're late!

@Sissysugar You have 2 hours to reply or you're only allowed to wear pink underwear until you get 2 people to lose this thread +1 person for each hour you're late!

@Hidden Desires You have 2 hours to reply or you must have your nipple clamps on, a butt plug in, your hands and legs cuffed when at home until you get 2 people to lose this thread +1 person for each hour you're late!

@LegLuvr You have 2 hours to reply or you must be fully crossdressed whenever you post on getdare until you get 2 people to lose this thread +1 person for each hour you're late!

@Victoria85 You have 2 hours to reply or you must have a butt plug in whenever you post on getdare until you get 2 people to lose this thread +1 person for each hour you're late!

@Ponies You have 2 hours to reply or you must dress up as your favorite MLP when at home until you get 2 people to lose this thread +1 person for each hour you're late!

@LolitaMaid You have 2 hours to reply or you must be fully crossdressed whenever you post on getdare until you get 2 people to lose this thread +1 person for each hour you're late!

@CrazinessCat You have 2 hours to reply or you must have your butt plug in and a vibrator on your clit whenever posting to getdare until you get 2 people to lose this thread +1 person for each hour you're late!

@admeric You have 2 hours to reply otherwise every time you cum you must eat it until you get 2 people to lose this thread +1 person for each hour you're late!

@SlaveBoy31 You have 2 hours to reply or you're only allowed ruined orgasms and must edge each time you post here until you get 2 people to lose this thread +1 person for each hour you're late!

@Heswitch You have 2 hours to reply or you must wear your wrist cuffs at home until you get 2 people to lose this thread +1 person for each hour you're late!

@ChubbyShySissy You have 2 hours to reply or you must drink a glass of your pee once a day until you get 2 people to lose this thread +1 person for each hour you're late!

@Natsu101 you have 2 hours to reply or your only allow to wear panties as underwear until you get 2 people to lose this thread +1 person for each hour you're late!

@ghost_2464 You have 2 hours to reply or you can not touch you cock and balls until you get 2 people to lose this thread +1 person for each hour you're late!

@EnigmaticBunni You have 2 hours to reply or you must post in 1 other getdare thread before posting in this one until you get 2 people to lose this thread +1 person for each hour you're late!

@Amihereforwhat You have 2 hours to reply or you're only allowed ruined orgasms and must edge each time you post on getdare until you get 2 people to lose this thread +1 person for each hour you're late!

@collarslut you have 2 hours to reply or else your underwear becomes a diaper and your only allowed to use the bathroom once every six hours until you get 2 people to lose this thread +1 person for each hour you're late!

@Sismaster you have 2 hours to reply or you must spend an hour dressed up and dancing to girly music everyday until you get 2 people to lose this thread +1 person for each hour you're late!

@XSlaveTom You have 2 hours to reply or you must post in a ballbusting and a denial thread prior to posting in this one until you get 2 people to lose this thread +1 person for each hour you're late!

That was a lot of typing time to get a drink and something to eat . Good luck everyone, but not really.

For the next three days you may give me 1 hour to reply! Don't be afraid to be mean!

Sissy/USA/28/slim

Likes: CBT/ball busting, Pee control/play, Semi-public(hidden), Crossdressing, CEI, Controlled Orgasms/Denial, pics, BDSM and Chastity.

Old 10-09-2020, 04:40 PM   #2602
Acdudea4242
Account Banned

I just realized why I wasn't getting any dares here anymore! my time ran out! so I am going to enter this thread for 3 months!! I am on here really often so it should be pretty easy. right?
Old 10-09-2020, 04:53 PM   #2603
Heswitch
getDare Sneaker Slave

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShyGuy View Post

@Heswitch You have 2 hours to reply or you must wear your wrist cuffs at home until you get 2 people to lose this thread +1 person for each hour you're late!

For the next three days you may give me 1 hour to reply! Don't be afraid to be mean!
Caught, I only wish I could think of that many dares to give out

Please come degrade me on Kik!
Let me worship your sweaty feet

Click to Write on My Converse
Likes and Limits
PM DARES
TOYS
Heswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2020, 05:08 PM   #2604
Ponies
Silly Little Filly

Quote:

@Ponies You have 2 hours to reply or you must dress up as your favorite MLP when at home until you get 2 people to lose this thread +1 person for each hour you're late!
That was a nice list! I am almost sorry to catch this :P

Loves: MLP, pics, cute things, acting girly, xdressing, embarrassing shopping, wetting
Likes: Rules, hypnosis, age play, makeup, humiliation, spankings, public
Limits: friends & family, live cam, public nudity

PM Dares | My Rules
Surprise Me!
Today's Role Rules: Mare

Kik: poniesgd
please turn me into an uncontrolled bedwetter
Ponies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2020, 05:23 PM   #2605
Hidden Desires

@Hidden Desires You have 2 hours to reply or you must have your nipple clamps on, a butt plug in, your hands and legs cuffed when at home until you get 2 people to lose this thread +1 person for each hour you're late!

Think I caught it!

Likes: Toilet, Scat (Tasting), Piss, Alcohol, Anal, Humiliation, Hidden Public, Outdoors, Pictures, Games of Chance/Skill

Dislikes: Pee Holding, Scat (Eating/Smearing) Pain, Orgasm Control, Sissyfication, Crossdressing

Limits: Face (negotiable), (harmful/illegal)

Toys: Dildo, Anal Beads, Plugs, Cock Ring/Vibrator

If I send you a photo in a dare, you are permitted to share it however you want and send me the link!

Full Profile
Hidden Desires is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2020, 05:50 PM   #2606
CrazinessCat

@shyoldguy I didn’t catch in time....

@ShyGuy I caught it
PMs
OWNED

Currently limited due to health reasons and life changes. Everything suspended until life calms down.
Little free time.
CrazinessCat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2020, 06:06 PM   #2607
Sissysugar
getDare Devil

Quote:

@Sissysugar You have 2 hours to reply or you're only allowed to wear pink underwear until you get 2 people to lose this thread +1 person for each hour your late!
Was getting close, but caught this time!

@shyguy: you have one hour or else you cannot cum until you get two people to lose on this thread, +1 person for each hour late. Also must edge 3 times before each post you try to get someone with.

Likes: sissification, Anal, femdom, masturbation, hidden Public, humiliation
Dislike: messy, diaper
Limits: full public, friends and family, face pic

Ready to be used

Kik- sissyman44

Pm dares

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=98216
Sissysugar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2020, 06:32 PM   #2608
EnigmaticBunni

Quote:
@EnigmaticBunni You have 2 hours to reply or you must post in 1 other getdare thread before posting in this one until you get 2 people to lose this thread +1 person for each hour you're late
I think I made this in time....

Yep. 4 minutes to spare

Likes and limits
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=94313

PM dares
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=95880

Kik: enigmaticbunni

EnigmaticBunni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2020, 06:42 PM   #2609
Victoria85
getDare Devil

Quote:

@Victoria85 You have 2 hours to reply or you must have a butt plug in whenever you post on getdare until you get 2 people to lose this thread +1 person for each hour you're late!

n!
Good thing I checked when I woke up in the middle of the night. Only few minutes late....
Punishments: pee, enemas, humiliation, exposure, diapers
Limits: Face, Scat, Full public, F/F/Work
Full l/l | PM Dares | Toys | Rules

Victoria85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2020, 06:50 PM   #2610
ShyGuy
Distinguished Member

Bell

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acdudea4242 View Post
I just realized why I wasn't getting any dares here anymore! my time ran out! so I am going to enter this thread for 3 months!! I am on here really often so it should be pretty easy. right?
Oops I was going to give you one I must have missed you. Don't worry though I'm sure I can think of something later!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sissysugar View Post
Was getting close, but caught this time!

@shyguy: you have one hour or else you cannot cum until you get two people to lose on this thread, +1 person for each hour late. Also must edge 3 times before each post you try to get someone with.
Nice try! Also I'm locked in chastity for the rest of the month so I'm already denied

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnigmaticBunni View Post
I think I made this in time....

Yep. 4 minutes to spare
Close you're lucky!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Victoria85 View Post
Good thing I checked when I woke up in the middle of the night. Only few minutes late....
Looks like someone isn't as lucky though! at least you're not like everyone else who will probably see this several hours later!

Sissy/USA/28/slim

Advertisements
Kink Talk