Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 01-13-2019, 10:29 AM   #1
pp31uk

Female 37/female/dom seeks 30-40/male/slave in any place (total ownership)

37/female/dom seeks 30-40/male/slave in any place (total ownership)

I am here to teach others how to be submissive. To give yourself completely and totally,Trusting without fear,Obeying without question,Always being Faithful which means serving Me and no one else...Loyalty's is key.. these are all things I require from My slaves, but it is promised that submitting yourself will ultimately be one of the best decisions of your life. I am good at what I do, and that means being a responsible Dominant.

When I begin a Ds relationship with someone, its not something I take lightly. In life in general, I only make time for those who make time for Me. So if you say you give yourself to Me, I also give Myself to you. I do not believe that it would be fair to demand service and to have it go unrecognised. I reward My slaves and let them know they are doing well and are appreciated. But one thing I really hate is disappointment. I hate holding My end of a bargain and someone else decides they arent serious. It happens all too often but its a part of life. I know I deserve to be treated like your owner and am waiting for the right pet to serve me. A slave that will take pleasure from all I give them. Need it be lashings or simple cuddles and kisses. Im a sweet person. Just never play Me for the fool. You will have a good life with Me as long as you never get on My bad side.

Being My slave does not mean you have to stop your everyday life, because I am not about to stop Mine. I live this lifestyle everyday, its a part of who I am, and I feel very strongly about it.

IF YOU ARE MARRIED AND CURIOUS OR IN THE CLOSET, MY DOORS ARE ALSO OPEN TO YOU
The following 4 users say Thank You to pp31uk for this post:
Old 01-13-2019, 04:19 PM   #2
dpassengersw

Exactly the same ad was posted also yesterday at collarspace by "Bisexual Male Dominant, 35, United Kingdom". Any explanation for that?
The following user says Thank You to dpassengersw for this post:
Old 01-13-2019, 07:25 PM   #3
sklavemartin

Quote:
Originally Posted by dpassengersw View Post
Exactly the same ad was posted also yesterday at collarspace by "Bisexual Male Dominant, 35, United Kingdom". Any explanation for that?
for gods sake! you are not allowed to ask any questions!

Skype Name: sklavemartin

Looking to play with: femdom, dominant couple
Do you play on cam?: yes (skype)
What sort of games do you like to play?: to be controlled and dominated, humiliation, tease & denial, semi public, small pain, bondage, light cbt
Old 01-14-2019, 02:38 AM   #4
MrCharcol
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dpassengersw View Post

That may be the case, as I thought the advert was very good, plagiarising is not a crime, if they mean it, however one of her interests is FinDom so raises a few questions.

Emily giving me her submission was the best gift I have ever received, and subbing to her was fun, but now she knows her place.

I want to thank my beautiful and devoted muse for her friendship , her erotic mind and for being my Danger Twin

Read her amazing story: My Stupid Boyfriend http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=139366
Old 01-14-2019, 03:08 AM   #5
pp31uk

did anyone think that, my original profile could have ben copied, my original profile is on the same site for the last 5 years under the same handle as here!

Nice to see people believe innocent till proven guilty!
Old 01-14-2019, 03:22 AM   #6
Ivanhrozny

Some people started accusing every female profile on this site as fake and fraud. While it is good to be cautious since there are some fakes, it is unfair to accuse everyone without a proper proof. However, if someone requires personal information and pictures without providing or offering any kind of proof, I suggest to think twice before doing so.

kik: ivanhrozny

Likes: humiliation, edging, light pain, spanking, JOI, ice play, teasing

Dislikes: anal, ruined orgasms, heavy pain, pee play

Limits: Blood, extreme pain, dangerous, social suicide, family, illegal, feminization, crossdressing, messy, face pics

If you're interested in something not listed here, chances are I might like it if you present it well
The following user says Thank You to Ivanhrozny for this post:
Old 01-14-2019, 11:15 AM   #7
mcphisto

Quote:
Originally Posted by pp31uk View Post
did anyone think that, my original profile could have ben copied, my original profile is on the same site for the last 5 years under the same handle as here!

Looking at your profile yesterday you had a visitor message from a site admin dated 2017 questioning the authenticity of your profile, it seems to have disappeared strangely.
Old 01-14-2019, 05:52 PM   #8
piesocial

This wasn't a guilty until proven innocent kind of thing they asked a reasonable question. There are so many losers pretending to be girls online it's incredible so at some point I do actually think girls and guys need to prove themselves or be assumed to not be who they say they are.

Limits: Bi, blood, scat, diapers, permanent, illegal, financial.
Old 01-16-2019, 11:55 PM   #9
boislave2serve

Send a message via Yahoo to boislave2serve

30 tx submissive with Cam, toys, cords for whipping seeking Domme to obey longterm as dirty pig pain slave.
Old 01-17-2019, 08:37 AM   #10
blokia_

Quote:
Originally Posted by pp31uk View Post

The problem in the D/s community is, that when it seems like someone is fake they probably ARE fake.

So yeah, you're fake. It's sad that getdare doesn't do enough to ban obviously fake people.
Old 01-23-2019, 08:33 AM   #11
onmyknees2012

This lady is the real deal. I have served her online (skype before), be warned she will not show her face and will expect you to show yours immediately or will lose interest....the real deal.
The following user says Thank You to onmyknees2012 for this post:
Old 01-23-2019, 03:20 PM   #12
blokia_

Quote:
Originally Posted by onmyknees2012 View Post
This lady is the real deal. I have served her online (skype before), be warned she will not show her face and will expect you to show yours immediately or will lose interest....the real deal.
Is that the real deal for you? She demands things from her subs like showing face, but is not willing to give the same in return? That really sounds troubling to me.
Old 02-01-2019, 07:13 PM   #13
lovechastity

Have PM'ed you with my interest
Old 02-07-2019, 02:45 AM   #14
sklavemartin

Quote:
Originally Posted by blokia_ View Post
Is that the real deal for you? She demands things from her subs like showing face, but is not willing to give the same in return? That really sounds troubling to me.
irony does not work on this internet ....

Skype Name: sklavemartin

Looking to play with: femdom, dominant couple
Do you play on cam?: yes (skype)
What sort of games do you like to play?: to be controlled and dominated, humiliation, tease & denial, semi public, small pain, bondage, light cbt
The following user says Thank You to sklavemartin for this post:
Old 02-07-2019, 04:26 PM   #15
lovechastity

Still no reply to my PM.

Advertisements
Kink Talk