Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 01-23-2019, 02:53 AM   #1
Conquered

Female 27/female/slave seeks any age/male/master in any place (roleplay/online)

27/female/slave seeks any age/male/master in any place (roleplay/online)

Hello all!

So I'm looking for something a bit different; I'm kind of looking for a partner who can maintain a hybrid extended rp with me in addition to a degree of real life ownership. I'm looking for someone well spoken, creative, and dominant who enjoys roleplays out of the traditional ones, and can help shape a world with me with extended backstory, new scenarios, etc., which in turn can translate into real life tasks.

Essentially what I mean is that I can fulfill tasks and rules within my room that I have privacy, but I like having that all within the rp that we build together. Outside of that space I'd like to be able to chat casually and openly about desires, likes, dislikes, things we want to try, while inside this designated space I would be your slave completely until I leave it again.

My general likes include: humiliation and degradation, bondage, anal, pain, orgasm control/denial, nipple clamps, slavery, rules, petplay
Limits would be: scat, pics/vids, essentially tasks done outside my room

In terms of the roleplays I like, they are often a bit more outlandish involving fantasy/historical/sci-fi, etc. and involving darker elements like consensual non-consent, slavery, sadism, raceplay etc.

I don't have much in the way of toys at the moment but hoping to start building a collection now that I am finally making money , and would love input from a potential master to help me with purchasing decisions.

If you're interested please message me with any particular rp's you like to have. I have a set rp that I would love to flush out but am always open to hearing new ideas. I use kik and google hangouts so if you're interested in having me contact you back please give me a way to contact you
The following user says Thank You to Conquered for this post:
Old 01-23-2019, 03:39 AM   #2
Youwillcallmesir.

Excellent post, sadly I suck at RP. But all the best I love the sound of sci fi role play haha.

Likes: Obedience, edging, orgasm denial, orgasm ruining, pee play, humiliation, degradation, feet, anal play, anal insertions, tit/clit torture, rope and restraint play, messy, food, weird

Limits: Scat, public, illegal, family, blackmail.

My kik is: youwillcallmesir... (All Full stops included)
Old 01-23-2019, 07:07 AM   #3
Bankerrtx01
getDare Devil

I’ll try it Pm me

Likes and limits.
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=89045

punishments

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=89046

Pm dares: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=90704

BAN THIS ACCOUNT PLEASE
Old 01-23-2019, 02:39 PM   #4
mountainsteak2

What you call a “bit different” is what I’d call totally hot, exciting and a whole lot of kinky fun.

I’ve always found RP to be enjoyable, but at the same time I missed the satisfaction that comes with having a physical element in addition to the mind fuck. Your proposal to recreate aspects of some tasks in the safety of your bedroom is, as far as I’m concerned, the best of both worlds.

I’m a little curious about the logistics of keeping the casual conversation and discussion of likes, dislikes and kinks to consider separate from the RP, but I’m sure we’d be able to figure something out.

As far as your kinks go, there aren’t any likes you listed that don’t turn me on and the limits are so short there isn’t space for a dealbreaker. As for me, I’m really into pain and humiliation and also enjoy being pampered and pleasured. Hopefully there is a part of you ready to worship a bit of a sadist.

I think being the abusive landowner who comes home to his wife (who is more interested in an affair with the hired help than her husband) would be a fun scenario and have room to elaborate and expand on as we go.

You can find me here or on kik at mountainsteak2 to discuss more and ask me any questions.
Old 01-23-2019, 05:00 PM   #5
Dr Claw

I have created something that might interest you, check my signature for details.

Dislikes: Disobedient things.
Limit: Refusal of an order.

You can apply to join M.A.D here.

Advertisements
Kink Talk