Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 01-05-2019, 08:57 AM   #1
GirlSpanked

Female The becoming of a slave [ongoing diary]

Well, here we go... I am 19, Female, bisexual and about 150% submissive. I have had an account on here before, in fact it still exists to this day and it was here that I became what I am now, a real life slave. I met my mistress here really not long ago and things have moved fast between us, starting from Kik dares to us meeting in person only yesterday. I will not reveal either of our identities for both of our safeties, but she has agreed that it would be fun for me to write about what we do together here.
There is no guarantee as to when I will post, but it should whenever something new happens in any way shape or form.

I don't think I am a very good writer, but I guess we will see... Please do give me constructive feedback, that would help me a lot.

I am bisexual, brunette, medium tits and ass, tight pussy.

If you just want to chat or be friends then go ahead, but no dares
GirlSpanked is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to GirlSpanked for this post:
Old 01-05-2019, 09:19 AM   #2
GirlSpanked

Default Chapter 1: The beginning

So, as the above description says, I met my mistress yesterday, we met in a quiet cafe not far from my home, and apparently only an hour or so from her house. As I walked in a tingling sensation ran up through my spine, was this really a good idea? Evidently she was not there yet (I didn't think, there was noone there at all so even though I didn't know what she looked like... You get it) so I took a seat towards the back and ordered a coffee. The cafe was modern, new and decorated to look so, with polished wooden tables, back metal stairs and bored teenagers running the place. A good fifteen minutes later a woman arrives at the door and steps in, away from the cold. She recognises me instantly and sits across from me. I was taken aback by her beauty, she was probably about 27 with blonde hair, blue eyes and light skin. She was fairly petite, larger than me (I practically redefine small) with an athletic build. She clearly worked out a lot.
"Hello Ella" (Yes, that is my name), she says. I am a naturally introverted, quiet person and so simply respond with
"Good morning Goddess". She smiles at that. 'The goddess' was the name she made me use for her online, saying that made both of us wet very easily. After that we chat for a while, me calling her Goddess and she calling me by my name. Meeting someone online is so different to in real life, we talk about everything, our real lives (well, I talk about my real life), a recent dare she made me do and so on. Eventually we go outside, she invited me to go on a walk with her just outside of town, I accept, assuming we would only continue to talk like old friends. I was very, very wrong...

I am going to take this opportunity to stop a moment and listen for any feedback about my style of writing, please please do tell what you think.

The following 5 users say Thank You to GirlSpanked for this post:
Old 01-05-2019, 09:38 AM   #3
Bankerrtx01
getDare Devil

Liking the diary

Likes and limits.
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=89045

punishments

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=89046

Pm dares: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=90704

BAN THIS ACCOUNT PLEASE
Bankerrtx01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2019, 09:44 AM   #4
Spleen

that's really good, keep going

Bdsm Test result 13/11/2019
http://bdsmtest.org/r/8tjmRTuJ

Bdsm Test result 14/11/2016
http://bdsmtest.org/result.php?id=3062955
Spleen is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2019, 01:59 AM   #5
MasterMichaelNY
Account Banned

You doing good girl, your thought is coming over nice and clear. But as a suggestion, use paragraphs more. It makes it simpler for the reader to follow along with your writing.

Also and look, you already have a captured audience.

Also I would like to point out to the other people reading along. On the top, there's a button, called thread tools. Click that and subscribe, so when she posts, you'll know right away.

Kik, MasterMichaelNY
Email, [email protected]
MasterMichaelNY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2019, 09:09 AM   #6
GirlSpanked

Default Chapter 2: A cry in the forest

So there we were, me and a woman I truly met only the day before and seems to know 100 times more about me than I know about me. The forest we were in was not massive, but it was by no means small either - but, most importantly, it was quiet.
As we wandered down the small, near inexistant paths that sliced through the jungle like terrain, we spoke about how our relationship will move on in the future, she even discussed the possibility of me becoming a real life slave to her. When I heard this I gasped a little - this was something I had never even considered, and for good reason, yet it made me so wet so easily! I guess the idea of being completely dependant and completely controlled by another person was more exciting than I thought it could be...
The walk is circular, not very long at all, only a mile all the way around but it was at the half way mark that we stoppped. Before us was a clearing, a small lake glimmered at the bottom of a violent waterfall, sharp rocks guarded the mysteries of a small cave just on the other side while a small, blue bird tried to find fish in the water. The view was truly spectacular, but I had seen it so many times, it was dull now, boring almost. But not for long.
The Goddess turns to me,
"Pick any item of clothing you are wearing, and take it off", she demands. This took me by surprise, I had assumed that the day would just be a get to know one another things, but apparently she had other plans. I took off my shoes and asked her what to do with them.
"Hide them, and you better do it well. You have 10 seconds." I run off and put them under a lush green, sprawling fern - begging to every god I knew that noone would take them.
I rejoin her and we keep walking and talking, she pretends that nothing has happened, or atleast, she pretends right up until we stop again.
"Take off another item, you have 10 seconds." I was expecting this, but it still made my pussy tingle - I decided not to take off my socks, I needed some protection for the rocky path, instead I take off my jumper and hide it behind a tree.
The following time I took off my trousers, then tshirt, then bra, then panties. By now I was cold, very cold, my nipples stood on end and I had begun to shiver.
I was in a completely public park, naked and at worst half a mile from my clothes. By now my pussy was gushing my juices and demanded attention - despite my predicament I was still beyond horny, far, far beyond. Still the Goddess prentended that all was normal. Finally we arrived back at the start. Here the Goddess drops the pretence and asks me how I feel,
"Like a true slut miss, amazing, but very very horny"
"Hmm" She says, "We may be able to fix this", She smiles at me, grabbing my nipples as she does, "I want you to run all the way around the park, and at every place you left an item of clothing, stop, squat and masturbate so that the first time you do one edge, the second two and so on. I will time you, every second it takes is another spank to your pussy. Now Go.". I stand shocked,
"But, But - I can't do that!", In response she grabs my hair with one hand, my left nipple in the other and twists, further and further and further - my body screaming for release as fire envolopes my body. She lets go and I drop to the ground, panting, crying. She put her hand uner my chin and moves my head up to look her in the eye.
"In person", she says, "You do what I say, when I say, unless of course, I let you opt out - although you cannot ask if I will let you do that", She smiles - seeing the obvious problem there. "Now get up, and go."
I run, still crying, my nipples still burning into the forest - I know that one person saw me as I ran past - some old guy, maybe 50, walking his dog. He just looked a bit confused really. In the end, after 21 edges, a bucket of tears and turning on some old guy, I get back to her.
She doesn't tell me how long I took, but it must have been I while, because I lost count at round 500 spanks to my pussy, luckily they were light, but still. After she lets me get my clothes and come back, I thank her for the experience and she smiles - apparently we haven't started yet.

I don't think I really captured the mood too well here... Doesn't show my emotions as much as I would have liked it too...

The following 11 users say Thank You to GirlSpanked for this post:
Old 01-23-2019, 10:27 AM   #7
BlaBlaBlubb
getDare Succubus

I really look forward to the next part of it. :-)
Old 01-23-2019, 11:42 AM   #8
theswitchyside
getDare Addict

Send a message via Yahoo to theswitchyside

Can’t wait for more

23 • Likes/Limits • Locked 🔒

Kik / Snapchat

♥ Sissy Amber ♥
🔐 Currently since: 01 July 2022

Looking for a Domme!
theswitchyside is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2019, 12:43 PM   #9
dragoneau

subscribed to this thread, need to know more
dragoneau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2019, 04:39 PM   #10
WedgieSissyVanessa
getDare Sweetheart

Can’t wait to read more

Name- Vanessa
25/Sissy/US/5'7
Kik- wedgiesissyvanessa
Dick size- 2.5 inches

PANTY WEARING BITCH

I can’t say no to any female request

Pick my outfit for the day

Likes-Dislikes-Limits

Toys so far
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=97192

CrossDressingClothes

Rules

PM Dares
WedgieSissyVanessa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2019, 02:40 AM   #11
patapouf30

Can’t wait to read more
patapouf30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2019, 07:36 AM   #12
sstanley

It is hard to submerse the reader into the mood you were feeling, but you did well to "take" us there. Continue to write what you were thinking and feeling as you post the updates. I for one hope Goddess instructs slave to keep going with this journal, not only because of my love of hearing about others real life experiences but also as a way for Goddess and slave to see how you grow into Her perfect little slave as She molds you.

I am a fan already!

Willing to try new things

Limits:Nothing illegal, permanent, or that involves friends, family. No scat, No Harsh pain.
sstanley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2019, 01:12 PM   #13
Thifr
getDare Succubus

It's very nice to read you. It's turning me on. Keep going 👍😉

Only 18+
Thifr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2019, 02:17 PM   #14
garder80
getDare Succubus

Send a message via MSN to garder80 Send a message via Yahoo to garder80

sounds very sexy. and like the two of you are a good match

likes to do to slaves:
orgasm control/denial, control clothes, pain, punishments, various tasks, name calling, humiliation, bondage, spanking, gags and plugs
garder80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2019, 09:32 AM   #15
darkblue
getDare Sweetheart

Subscribed!
Can't wait to hear more, like your writing very much.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
19f, lesbian, non-fiction, story, submissive